[PP-F7] The Crimson Wasteland [Frontline Assault]

[before we start, in order to find the boss, three consecutive posts need to be 15 or higher when in the dungeon, or a single 20 on the loot dice.]

Daeron was leaving the starting town on the 7th floor after he purchasd some food and health boosters in case they enter into combat. He began leaving through the emptiness of the world. Off in the distance he saw a tall shadowy figure. It was the tower that led to floor 8. It was blocked by a boss which hasn't been found yet. That was his goal. After gazing at it for a moment he rub a smirk on his face and began to walk to it.

[Also, once arrived at the tower, we have 20 posts (10 posts/1 member) to find the boss. If failed, we must face the same number of players searching worth of monsters.]

Keith appeared outside the town with a Teleport Crystal he used on Floor 5. He stretched and yawned and he looked around. Yup, Floor 7 sucked. The whole floor was a barren wasteland, nothing for miles... Except the tower that lead to Floor 8. Keith saw the formation of a person heading towards it, he squinted and saw a name hovering over it. "Daeron?" Keith ran over to the figure. "Daeron! What are you doing here? It's dangerous to go alone! Take this." Keith sent Daeron a party request and then he looked at him. "This floor is dangerous, what drew you here?"

He heard a familiar voice behind him. Before Daeron could answer any of the questions just asked a party invite prompted before him. He felt almost subjected to accept, so he did. Now seeing the second health gauge saying "Keith" by it, he now knew who's voice it was. He turned to face Keith to answer his questions. Well, I was going to find the boss. Of course I wasn't going to fight it. And dangerous? He looked around to find nothing but land in a shade of blood everywhere. I'm quite sure I would see an enemy if it came at me. Now as for you. What are you doing on floor 7 alone? It's Dangerous alone. he mocked Keith.

Keith snickered. "Well, unlike you, I have a inter-galactic dragon from space to fall back on, and I don't see any pet's on you." He said, giving Daeron a poke. "But whatever, we could go explore together, that would make it much safer."

Daeron nodded his head. Let's go, the sooner we get there the faster we could find him... or her. he began walking towards the pillar.

[After several moments of walking]

The pillar was enormous. Bigger than Daeron had anticipated. He looks over at Keith, You good to go? or do you need a moment?

Keith went up to the wall and pulled of a cluster of dry moss, then grinding it in his fingers. "Plant life is out... Perhaps there are Golems or Fire Elementals?" Keith picked another dry patch of moss and put it in his inventory. "Never know if an Alchemist might want something like this. Ready to go on?"

[20 Posts Starts Now, we need a 20 or 3 15+, in a row on the loot dice to locate the boss chamber]

Daeron looked at the walls noting the moss. Say, doesn't moss only grow in moist rooms? Last I checked this room isn't humid or moisr, but rather dry. he began to rub his hands against the wall searching for any sort of secret entrance or passageway.

[We have until post 29]

WHile Keith was collecting moss his hand brushed against the stone wall, which he took a closer look at. "Hey... It looks like some water erosion has happened here! What is this place hiding..?" Keith continued to search the wall with Daeron.

The wall seemed to have some form of inscription on it. He began trying to make out what it says, but couldn't. Many of the letters were scratched poorly and couldn't be read. Can't tell, however I feel we're onto something. Keep searching.

Daeron, continued his search for alternative walkways.

Keith made some valid points, maybe there was a trigger to open a passageway somewhere. The room was simple, red dusty floors, with red, stone walls. He looked around the room further to look for anything. Hard to tell. Anything could do anything for all we know. Daeron started getting warm, so he drank some water to remain hydrated. Stay hydrated, it's warm, can't afford to have a heat stroke of some sort.

Sure enough as Keith poured the water across the inscription, they filled. Once they were fully filled, there was a click. Daeron stood back not sure what to expect. Slowly the dungeon shook and the wall with the inscription slid open. Daeron marvelled the wall. To find behind it was a huge set of doors. They were too well maintained to be a simple path. It was the door to the boss' chamber. Keith, you are a freaking genius!!! he shouted. Let's mark this and gather the frontlines.