(PP-F1) Never Ending Hunt for Mats (Blue)

(Post volleying with Koumori XD )

"That was surprisingly easy. And sure we can hang out sometime." She didn't have many friends at the moment, so she was happy to have made one this easily. Maybe she was just lucky enough to run into the good people all the time, and not the player killers. She couldn't recall a time when she had run into a player killer by some miracle, not counting Mari, her old guild leader. "I always need more materials, and you seem like a very interesting person. Feel free to stop by my shop sometime, I'll give you a discount." She said, wrapping things up. From what he had said it sounded like their material gathering had come to an end for the day.

"Sweet," Blue said. It was a simple word, but it was also a deep word. It signifies the fact that he agrees and considered the girl's offer. Blue looked up at the night sky to see that it was becoming rather dark outside. "Well, 'tis time for us to depart," Blue said with a smile. Indeed, it was becoming night time and one does not want to be out in a dark atmosphere of the game. "I'll see you later then," He said before giving a small wave and walking off in the distance. In one way or another, it had been a successful day... He'd gotten a good deal of materials and added another person to the guild roster.

(If you don't want to do the summary, I can gladly do it.)