(PP-F5) Aftermath (Koumori) COMPLETE!

"I wouldn't want to get in a serious, full-loss duel, but I feel like a first strike duel wouldn't last very long, unless both players had high evasion stats. Half loss seems to be the way to go if your gonna have a friendly fight." It didn't take her much longer to finish both the meat and the vegetables. She waved the waiter over. "Do you guys have hot chocolate?"

(Lol retrospect before it even happens. Shoulda done first strike)

"I have no desire to kill anyone, or get killed, so I'd stay away from full lose duels as much as I could." We finished off our meals and pushed our plates to the side. The waiter quickly appeared to grab our trash but didn't get the chance to leave before Manta asked for a drink. The waiter nodded to her request and left the table. "Hot Chocolate. Haven't had that in awhile." He reappeared with a cup in his hand and placed it in front of her. 

"Yeah. I agree with that." Manta looked down at the mug of hot chocolate in front of her. It brought back some very vivid memories of her first kiss. Those were good times, but they were over now. She picked the mug up by the handle and took a tentative sip. It had a rich chocolate flavor, but was missing that one thing that made hot chocolate even better, and that was a dash of cinnamon. She set it back down to continue the conversation with Koumori. "First strike mode seems like a mode that is made for evasion types... It seems like in that mode nothing matters but evasion, while the other two modes require a lot more strategy."

"Yeah" She took a sip of hot chocolate and I could tell again that something was on her mind. She probably asked for that drink because it had some nostalgic value for her. But I learned my lesson earlier and decided not to think about it any longer, but I was certain that she was dissapointed with the drink. She set it back down and continued the conversation while I paid the bill. She was certainly right about first strike mode. If you had high evasion it was practically made for you especially if your opponent had no evasion at all. I thought I'd stand a pretty good chance in that kind of duel. That is unless the other guy got in the first hit and totally wiped me out. "You're probably right about that. Well, evasion and luck maybe. In a half health duel you really have to think about damage and regen. Definitely more going on than just swinging swords."

Manta took another, longer sip of her hot chocolate while Koumori payed the bill. She had been planning on paying, but she wasn't going to make things awkward. "It'd be fun to try. The half-loss that is. It was nice meeting you Koumori, but I've got to get back to my shop." She swiped her hand in the air and sent him a friend request this time. "Stop by if you ever need potions. I do requests too, so if your looking for something specific im your gal." She smiled and waited for his response.

Manta finished off her drink and put it back on the table once more. It seemed like she was ready to take off as her next statement sounded like the beginning of a goodbye. "Yeah it would be fun. Nice meeting you too Manta." She swiped up her menu and a dialogue box appeared in front of my face. It was a friend request. She could probably see the surprise in my eyes as I stared at it for a second. I wondered what had made her come around. I reached out and tapped the accept button. "I guess I earned it then, huh?" I said as we both stood up from the table. She smiled and told me I was welcome at her shop any time. I returned her smile and offered my hand. "Will do. You're officially my potion gal. I had fun today, I guess I'll see you later."

Manta waved goodbye to Koumori before exiting the café and heading towards the town teleport. She smiled, thinking about Koumori's surprised look when she'd sent him the friend request. He couldn't seem to understand why she had changed her mind, but the reality was pretty simple. They had fought a difficult mob together, and that was enough to inspire a small amount of trust. But then they had traveled to the town, where he had had multiple chances to harm her if he'd wanted. They had talked for a while, and talked for a while. The combination of all of these culminated in her trusting Koumori enough to send him a friend request.

COMPLETE:

Rewards:

Manta:

1 SP

200 Col

Koumori:

1 SP

200  Col