[PP-F5] [COMPLETED] Challenge Accepted (Manta Gaul)

"You can say that again. Our next duel? Well aren't you anxious. Hmm well I was thinking maybe a first strike duel. See who's evasion can win out. But there's always the chance it'll end on the first move so if it does we can do another half health with no equipment." I was pleasantly surprised she was already planning our next duel. It must've been as fun for her as it was for me. That or maybe she just liked to win. Either way it was a good exercise so it sounded good to me. "Mobs are just target practice, this is where the challenge is at. But I won't go easy on you next time." I said with a sly smile. 

"Oh really?" Manta's grin broadened as wide as it could. She tapped the accept button on the 'Level Up!' notice that had just popped up. "Thanks to you I can officially upgrade my sword skills. Next time your going down!" She said excitedly, swiping and tapping her way through her player menu and spending the skill points she had just earned to unlock the next tier of sword skills. "I guess that's enough dueling for today though. My shop has been pretty much deserted for a while though, so im not in a hurry to get anywhere if you want to go hang out at that café place again." She suggested after having successfully spent her skill points.

Our new friendship slash rivalry born, we headed back towards the safe cafe from days prior. She had just leveled up and bragged about her new sword skills, but I had a secret weapon of my own. That may be a bit of an exaggeration but all I knew was that her raise in sword proficiency didn't scare me. We had only been dueling for a short time so the sun was only just above the horizon. It was a beautiful sight to see as we walked back to town. 

COMPLETE

Koumori +200 Col +1 SP +1 Mat

Manta +200 Col +1SP +3 Mat

Edited by Koumori