[PP-F3] «Earning A Living»

Swift had been a warrioress of Sword Art Online for a few weeks now. She recently got a boyfriend and a guild, but hasn't really proven to be worth of much yet. As a perfume salesperson before SAO, she felt alchemy was a perfect fit. She needed something to do. If she became an alchemist she could in fact be a valuable asset to the guild. No longer did she need to purchase crystals if she can make them.

She needed to gather materials to be able to make such potions. She had sent a private message to Rage, her lover, and Keith, her closest friend, to help her obtain some resources. She hadn't the slightest clue to where she could find such resources either, hence the reason she requested help.

Keith was walking down one of the many streets of the third floor's town and stopped when he recieved a message. 'Ding ding' He scrolled down his menu and read through it. "So Swift is becoming an alchemist? Sweet! I'll go head to her right now!" He closed his menu and opened up his tracker, setting a waypoint to Swift. He started to follow the path until he made his way there.

Rage was already next to them, he was in the shadows leaning on a tree, he had his arms placed on the tree and his hands in his pockets, the only person that could see him from any view is Keith, that is, if he could see me with his vision, if he was smart enough to see what was in plain sight

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

After a while of waiting she got upset. The fact her best friend came and her lover didn't made her want to cry. She pulled herself together. Shall we get a move on? she asked Keith. Her goal was to find enough resources to make her first potion or crystal. I've heard it to be challenging. Becoming an alchemist.

Rage smiled at the both of them and laughed a bit saying as he exited the shadows hahaha, looks like even Keith can't find me yet, oh well, it's a good thing though, my hiding skill is higher now. Rage said walking up to his lover and wrapping his arms around her giving her a kiss on her cheek

Rageagumon

Rage felt rejected and bad after she pushed me away, he put his hands in his pockets saying Gomen.. (sorry) If you don't want me to come with you.. it's fine I guess.. Rage said looking away to the tree that he was just at before revealing himself

Rageagumon

She looks at Rage with an annoyed expression. She breathed heavy. No. I want you to go, but I thought you were going to just leave us here. she said. She knew he was only trying to be playful, but she didn't want to waste time today. This was the first time Swift was annoyed with Rage since they had gotten together. I'm sorry Rage, I just don't want to waste time today okay? The sooner I can become an alchemist, the sooner I can become a helpful asset to the guild.

Swift turned over to Keith who must have felt really awkward at that moment. She blushed for a moment and then finally replied, "Yeah, I think I'm ready. We should head out. So do any of you two know a good place to get good resources that I can use to make my first item?" She wasn't sure how to do this whole "Alchemy" thing so she figured on asking the higher levels to see if they can aid her in any way even if they aren't alchemists themselves.

Rage looked back to the two noticing that Keith pretty much felt out of place since me and Swift are together, Rage gave a little chuckle and then turned to Swift replying with a dumbfounded reply Eh.. I don't really know much of Alchemy.. after all.. i'm a blacksmith.. and Keith is a performer.. but I do know a place where you can crop up some potions.. it's deep in the forest.. You could gather some herbs and some other plants.. I'm not really good at this stuff.. but I hope it's some help.. Rage said, he really wanted to help Swift.. she seems pretty serious about helping the guild.. he didn't want her to-be husband to keep her down.. Rage decided to support her all the way, he too was serious in helping Swift. He didn't want to wreck her day anymore

Rageagumon

Keith nodded to Rage and opened up his map. "I think I know what forest you're talking about, there are some pretty good drops for alchemists there." He set a waypoint to the spot and looked at the two. "So, which one of you two will be leading the party?"

Swift looked at the two players with a more serious look now. "Ok, so the forest it is?" she asked knowing the answer because they were such amazing friends or more. She also said, "Keith, you should, you know how to use a map, plus I don't wanna exclude you seeing as to how I invited you to join me."