[PP-F5] Untraveled Road [Vayrin]

Floor 5... eesh, did people even venture the place that perfectly resembled a desert? Nirvana had no problem with heat herself, it was rather enjoyable, but it seemed that out of all the floors so far this one was the least favorite. Checking out the place wouldn't be a bad idea, not at all, the thought even piqued Nirvana's interest so much that she headed for Floor 5 after a few moments of contemplating. Her clothing choice meant that the heat wouldn't be a burden, not to mention it allowed more of the sun's warm rays to reach her peach colored skin. Ruffling her dark hair before brushing long bangs that were in her face to the side, Nirvana hopped off the teleporter she'd used in order to get to her designated location and scanned the immediate surroundings. The landscaping of Armadillo wasn't surprising in the least, in fact, Nirvana continued her walk and hadn't even stopped to take a better look at all there was to see as she'd already predicted the sights pretty accurately.

Her attention had actually been on a sign that spoke of a watering hole nearby, where players could drink or swim in since it was void of monsters and designed to be clean. Another female stood beside her, eyes also on the poorly written wording, and she grinned before poking the other's closest shoulder. "Wanna check it out with me?" She'd ask with an exited tone lacing her voice. "Seems like a lot of fun."

Just another scouting trip Vayrin thought. She'd never stepped out of the safe zone of any of the floors. Seeing as she was still only level one, she kept her distance from the dangerous areas. She had come to floor 5 just to explore the other towns on the already cleared floors. Soon though, she was planning on venturing out into the wilds of floor 1, and level up. She noticed the large sign in front of the armadillo plane. A watering hole? Guess they were really trying to go for the desert theme. Vayrin's attention to the sign was broken when she felt a finger on her shoulder. She turned to see another player smiling at her.

"What? Oh...I don't think I'm really skilled enough to venture out of the safe zones yet."  She replied to the girl's question. Her intention was to just explore the town on floor 5, definitely not venture out into the desert at her low level. She had heard about the monsters that burrowed themselves under the sand and attacked players without warning. Just one hit from any creature on this floor could instantly drop her HP to 0.

"Huh?" Nirvana tilted her head curiously, not quite understanding why the other female cared about the safety of the outside desert zones. Her adventurous ways clouded judgement, not to mention Nirvana's tendency to get overly-excited about things, always wanting to jump right into the action despite knowing the dangers and risks. "Don't be silly." She shook her head, smirking lopsidedly. "There's a safe path leading out of Armadillo, and the watering hole is a safe-zone itself so we wouldn't have to deal with anything or anyone at all." Nirvana hooked both thumbs onto the inside of her short-shorts and rocked back and forth on her feet. "I also can kick ass pretty well so you'll be just fine. Ready to rethink your answer yet?" 

Flipping messy bangs from her dainty face with a flick of the head, Nirvana winked in the direction of the stranger. "I'm Nirvana~ What's your name, cutie?"

Vayrin glanced back at the desert planes as the other player observed her. Her head snapped back in her direction at the girls response. 

"There's a safe path leading to it?" She asked back curiously. Vayrin didn't know such things existed. She guessed there was a lot more she needed to learn about this game if something as obvious as that slipped past her. She thought about it for a moment.

"I guess I could go. I didn't really have anything else planned for today."  It was true, she had nothing planned for the day. She honestly didn't even know what she was really doing on the floor in the first place. But this water hole peaked her interest, and she was in a good mood to explore a bit. It'd be a nice change to be with some company too. This girl seemed to act rather strange compared to most of the players she had met, but it didn't bother her too much. Vayrin thought though, she would confirm this place was a safe zone first. It could be a perfect PK trap. 

"I'm Vayrin." She replied to Nirvana. She put her hand out for a shake.

Tapping her chin in thought, Nirvana searched the depths of her mind in search of the name of the safe-zone she'd read about in the guide before venturing to Armadillo. Not having a certain accent to pull off the language, Nirvana cleared her throat awkwardly. "It's called El Paso del Diablo, I'm pretty sure. No danger, no worries." For now she ceasde to inform the stranger with information that might cause problems or get the other to back out of the idea. "Awesome!" Nirvana held out a hand for the other to high-give shortly after politely accepted the hand-shake from Vayrin.

"I'm available too. We might have to walk around a little bit because I don't know where the exit to the city is, but we'll find it in no time I'm sure. Ready for an adventure, darling?~" The young woman backed away from the sign, holding arms out to motion for Vayrin to follow. "Let's get goin'. I'm real hyped for the whole watering hole thing. Makes me wonder who thought of it, if it was even Kayaba's doing."

Vayrin smiled as she accepted her handshake. She was definitely peculiar compared to everyone else she had met so far. Well, almost everyone. She listened carefully as Nirvana tried to pronounce the name of the waterhole, and her suspicion grew. "El Paso del Diablo" Was what it was apparently called, although the final word in its name slightly troubled her. 

"You know 'Diablo' means Devil in Spanish?" She said after thinking about it for a minute. Judging by Nirvana's words, it sounded like it was her first time venturing to this place as well. "You sure this place is a safe zone? It sounds like a quest location." She said, giving a slight suspicious look. This was mostly due to her trust issues though.

"You're a real party pooper, aren't ya?" Nirvana rolled her sapphire eyes, turning so her back faced the other. "It's just a name. Check your guide if you don't believe me, it's in the HUD menu. Psh... even I bothered to at least read up on it." Obviously annoyed by the way the other put a damper on her high moral, Nirvana began walking and put her hands behind her head. "I'm going with or without you. Why're even in a video game if you're not up for an adventure?" Maybe being a tease would help the stranger calm down, or at least loosen up and have a little fun. This was Nirvana's way of helping people even if that didn't seem so at the moment.

Perhaps she had been too suspicious. After Nirvana's last comment, she slowly shook her head and began following the girl through the streets of the sandstone town. Vayrin swished her hand in the air in front of her, and her menu came up. After quickly scrolling through it, and tapping a button, her map appeared as well. Her eyes flashed across it, looking for their destination.

"I just hope your right. Not really in the mood to be jumped by PKers today..."  Vayrin said with a slight smile, not taking her eyes off the map floating in front of her.

"Yeah. Death would suck right about now." Nirvana was seemingly pleased that the girl had decided to join her in the end. Who wouldn't, though? With that arrogant thought, Nirvana smirked before hooking her thumbs to the insides of her short-shorts. Slouching forward a tad bit, she scanned the surroundings and noticed the other had opened a map. With a quick sneak peek the young woman noted where they were and where they needed to go, though she was sure that the other player would inform her of a wrong direction since she seemed so on edge about practically everything.

"We don't really know each other, then, if you even think for a second that I'm wrong about something. I'm Nirvana~ Who're you?"

Vayrin had buried her attention into her map as the two walked through the sandy streets. Not really noticing anything around them as they moved. Her attention snapped back to Nirvana when she spoke up again.

"Uhh. I'm Vayrin."  She said slightly confused with the question. She had already told Nirvana her name when she asked the first time. "You already asked me my name."  She stated.