[SP-F1] Solo Hunting. <Complete>

"I'll spend a night here, and get back to Starting City tomorrow I suppose so. There are quest I need to take, and also, finding a friend for hunting. How hard can that be?" Nobuyuki asked himself sarcastically, sat down on the bench and gazed upon the night stars. He wonder, after all this time, how many players has managed to progress through AinCrad. He did saw people on the top guild reaching Floor 30 or more. He sat there and wonder, would it be a good idea to join a guild or start your own. Under the stars, in the safe zone of Horunka village, Nobuyuki felt his eyes drooping. He closed them, and fallen asleep on the bench.

Nobuyuki was woken by a nightmare. In the nightmare he saw a goblin stabbed him with a sword, and his life bar drained. It reached zero, and the big red words "YOU ARE DEAD" flashing in front of him. He fell down into a dark abyss, and closed his eyes. Nobuyuki sprung up from the wooden bench. Heavy sweats dripping from his forehead. It was very early in the morning. Nonetheless, he decided to head out and return to Starting City. Finished breakfast, he headed on out the gate, and head back the way he came to Horunka. 

Running on the dirt trail, Nobuyuki bypassed many monsters that he would usually fight. Running for half a day, he finally made it back to Starting City. Sat down on the ledge of the fountain where he would previously sat down, the warrior gave a long sigh, looking up into the sky. The white clouds floating in the blue sky, and the sun shined down onto his skin. This feeling more and more became real. It was as if he's living in this world, and this is reality, not just a game. He laid on the fountain ledge and think for a while. Will he ever made it out? Will anyone ever made it? Questions after questions all rambling in his mind. 

"Enough!" He shouted, stood up onto his feet. "I will get out of this game. I will beat the final boss and win Sword Art Online!"