[PP-F4] About a Girl (Nirvana)

The fourth floor only had one color: white. Everything from buildings and trees to even players was covered in snow. Of course this was to be expected of a floor that was called a winter wonderland. Many people hated it, many people loved it. I was one of the ones in the second camp. Not because I was a huge fan of snow, I mean it was okay and all, but because I always had fun when I came to floor four. Every time without fail I'd run into a friend or make new ones. I'll never forget the times I spent here. Especially the crazy ones. Maybe that's why I always came back. Maybe I was subconsciously looking for new people to meet, more fun to be had. If that was true it would explain what I was doing right now: laying in the middle of Snowfrost town waiting for something to happen. I payed in the middle of the square staring straight up at the sky trying to catch snowflakes on my tongue. It was a peaceful day and no on was disrupting me. But this time that's not what I wanted. I wanted some fun. 

Edited by Koumori

Nirvana was bored. Like, extremely bored. She had nobody to contact, not that she didn't have friend because she did they just probably wouldn't like to hang out with her, and thus was all alone on Floor 4 during this time. What was a lonely player to do? Create fun, that's what. Forget formalities, forget everything. She couldn't kick ass so the young woman would do the next best thing, start a war. A snowball war.

Scooping up snow, ignoring the cold biting at bare skin in her outfit that exposed plenty of flesh, Nirvana made at least 10 snowballs before running towards a random player. Her first victim would a male, or at least she thought because they kind of looked like a girl... (hah) Whatever gender, Nirvana shoved all 10, hardened balls of white fury into the back of their head as she'd approached from behind a sneaky manner. Not even the snow crunched underneath her boots then. With an evil expression she laughed aloud like a mad-man before running past the stranger's figure.

"Haha! Suck it, bitch! Eat my snow!"

After laying there for an unbearably long amount of time I finally decided it was time to move on. Nothing exciting was going to happen. If it was it already would have. I slowly stood up and readjusted my scarf and brushed the snow off my back before I started walking to the teleport gate. As I began moving I started noticing the quite. It was more calm than I ever noticed it being when I was there before. Then I heard a noise. It sounded like a footprint. But I didn't have enough time to turn and check before a copious amount of snow slammed into the back of my head and neck. Instant numbness spread throughout the entire back of my body as the cold ice began running down my back. "What the-" I was cut off when a scantly clad girl ran past me laughing. The black haired chick had snuck up behind me to attack me and was now laughing about it in my face. I had never seen her before and I was sure because I definitely would've remembered her. She had a very unique look. Aside from the clothes, the red streak in her hair would've been enough to give her away. She continued her snickering as I reached back to push of her "weapons". "It's polite to give someone your name before you attack them." But when I reached back I instead grabbed snow in my fist and smiled. "Mine's Koumori." I quickly wailed the snow at the girl and hit her square in the forehead. Sweet revenge. I brushed the rest off of me as I continued to speak with her. "Sorry but you kinda did the same thing to me." After looking at her more I came to the conclusion that she was no more than level 3 or so. I would've been surprised that she would be so brash to mess with me like she had but her reaction afterwards told me all I needed to know about her. She was a rebellious one that's for sure. Someone who wasn't afraid to take leaps when others would tiptoe. I wondered even more who she was and why she wasn't on the front lines.