[PP-F1] In the Shadow of the Clock Tower (Helios)

He confirmed her suspicions when he laughed and made his remark. It was true, she was indeed glad she had not been the only low level who was trying to get to the front lines. She knew many SAO players who chose not to fight. For fear of their lives. That was something Vayrin could understand, but still made her a little annoyed. Even though she tried to never admit it. She just felt like everyone could be doing something to help clear the game, even if it wasn't fighting. She had seen lots of players who just live their lives casually on the first floor. Waiting for the fighters to clear the game. She supposed that's one of the reasons why she always wore her fighting gear... She wanted people to know that she was a fighter. Someone who was trying to clear the game...

Vayrin shook the thought and looked up at Helios as he got up. He told her that he should get grinding since he hadn't at all today. She nodded and thought for a moment about their conversation, then looked back. "Well, if you don't mind the company. Wanna grind together?" She asked. It was rare that she had met another player who was about the same skill level as her. Everyone she had met were either many levels above or below her. "I mean, we could probably take out some stronger mobs with our combined force. Gain some extra loot.." Vayrin had been sitting for a while so she had grown quite bored. This seemed like a chance to get active again. With someone watching her back at least.

(We should end this thread here and start a new one for the grinding. That way, we'll get more SP ^-^)

The young man was a bit shocked that the girl wanted to go with him. Helios had anticipated her to let him leave, but he was happy that she wanted to accompany him. "Yeah, sure. I don't see why not. That is, as long as you don't plan on stabbing me out there." he joked. The black haired player's curved sword sat on his back, waiting anxiously to be drawn. The girl seemed determined enough to get to the frontlines and challenge bosses with the rest of the assault team. Bringing her along won't do any harm. "Shall we try a higher floor? The boars out here probably won't do us much good." he stated, his arms crossing his chest. Anything they could find on Floor 1 would give them diddly squat. If they were lucky, they'd get some experience from the weak mobs, but there wasn't an efficient way to grind them at this point. Not when there were stronger mobs they could fight, which would definitely drop better loot.

"Well then, lets head to a higher floor." Vayrin said with a faint smile. She stood up, and dusted her cloak off from any dust that came off of the old clock tower. She quickly adjusted her headband, and made sure her weapon was on straight. She then walked passed Helios towards the teleportation podium. "I was thinking floor 2. That's usually where I go to grind these days. Its still a low floor, but there are still very powerful mobs that we can hunt." She looked back. "And with two of us, we could easily take on some of the stronger ones." She said as she turned back in the direction she had been walking and continued. This was rare among her to grind with others, but she wasn't lying when she said they could take on stronger monsters. She had also been very bored for the most of the day. She had been lying in her hotel room scrolling through her menu before she could force herself to even get up that very morning. Hopefully this would add some excitement to the dullness.

[Thread Completed!]

Player Rewards

Vayrin: 200 Col. +1 SP

Helios: 200 Col. +1 SP