(PP-F1) New Beginnings (Ryuma, Koumori) [Completed]

Ryuma had been admiring Koumori's sword as he had spoke to him. "Well that certainly is an interesting way to fight. I think speed sounds good for me as well. Would you be willing to give me tips of getting up and personal while staying safe and protected? I think that it could really come in help when I have to fight." He had been speaking wit excitement and yet he had some fear hidden beneath the words that he spoke. He had been trying to keep happy and show Koumori how he can be happy, but something just don't work out as well as he had expected them to.

"Interesting maybe but definitely fun. People don't like it when they can't hit you." I almost laughed as I remembered my duel with Manta. If we hadn't unequiped our gear we would've been talking swings at the air for hours. "Well, like you said, you need to be fast, but you might want to get some good armor. If you can get a hit in that's great but if not you should be ready. I haven't really thought much about that strategy since it's not my style, but that's what I got."

Ryuma had considered this advice and took it into consideration. "That makes sense… Thank you very much Koumori!" He had a rather large smile on his face, which had been quite rare for him indeed. Then suddenly, an idea had come to his head. He had opened up his menu and went to items. He had then equipped his dagger and threw it into the air. "Shall we try and have a little duel then, so that we can see how useful I am with a blade?" After he had asked this, the blade had came back down and landed into his hands. "Or should we go and train a bit against some creatures?"

He seemed very appreciative of my help and smiled brightly as he thanked me. "No problem. Happy to be of service. But he got a little ahead of himself. I wondered what he was doing when he brought up his menu. He fiddled around for a bit before finally summoning his dagger. What was he up to? I practically burst out laughing when he challenged me to a duel. I didn't mean to insult him but the question was such a surprise that I couldn't help it. What was he thinking? I calmed myself down a little bit before trying to answer. "Do you have a death wish? I'd one shot kill you dude. You shouldn't just go around challenging people to duels. Haha. But if you think you can handle it then we can go out to the fields. I'll just watch. 

Ryuma had raised an eyebrow at the man when he had rudely laughed in his face. Did he say something funny? Oh well. "That may be so, but I will never learn if I don't try right? Anyways, we should try and do some things around here to get stronger. I don't wanna leave this place …. but others do! And that is why we should give it our all to make sure that they can get out of here!!!" His tone had been full of passion and inside he had felt this way too, but he didnt wish to leave the game. For now though, he would just give his all to help and hopefully change for the better as things progress.

He seemed a little offended, and he had every right to be, but that's not how I meant it. "I'm sorry I laughed but it's just that even my weakest attack would wipe you off the face of the earth. I don't think you want to be fried this quickly." At least he was still pumped up. "That's what I like to hear! Alright let's get going." I stood up from my seat and began walking to the exit. Soon we'd be in the fields

COMPLETED

Ryuma +400 Col +1 SP

Koumori +1 SP