[PP-F7] Just Deserts

Keith and Daeron had just found the boss room that would bring players one step closer to beating SAO, he was dissapointed to see that regardless of his discovery, most other players still judged him by his PKer status. He sighed and scrolled through his friends list. "I need someone near my level to train with... but who..." He stopped scrolling when he saw Asuna, one of the other players who was about his level. He sent a message describing how the two should train in the desert to prepare for the boss fight. He kept scrolling and saw Darius. "Darius is a really good tactician... I guess I could train with him too." He typed up another message and sent it to Darius. He stood around in the red desert and waited for their arival.

Darius had received a message from Keith about wanting him to come and train on Floor 7. "Floor 7, eh? I haven't been that high yet, nor am I level seven, but who cares? Keith is evidently strong enough to do more than enough by himself so why not? EXP is EXP," Darius thought as he stood outside of an NPC's shop. His last buckler had finally become in an unbearable shape so he had to use some of his Col to buy a new one.

Darius went to the teleporter in the Town of Beginnings, calling out Floor 7. It would teleport him to the nearest town to Keith and he would head out from there.

Keith stood outside the large tower that led to floor 8. The winds picked up harsh grains of sand the pelted anything that moved... And anything that didn't move for that matter. Keith tapped his foot while waiting for the two and his foot felt something hard. He looked down and felt beneath the sand, pulling out a small rock. He rolled it around in his hand and looked beyond a sand dune. He shrugged and threw the rock as far as he could. He heard a solid *Clunk* And then heard a mangled hssing sound. Keith scratched his head and squinted. "What in the world..?" In the distance, a rock-plated worm the size of a man erupted from the sand, letting out a long shrieking hiss before burrowing underground again. "Well, looks like training starts now!" Keith drew his sword and smirked as the worm dug under the earth.

Darius had just crested a sand dune, wind throwing sand in his face. There wasn't much he could do about it other than take it like a man with a grim look to his face. He opened up his map to see where Keith was, and it told Darius that Keith was right ahead. He put a hand in the way of the wind so he could fully see, now spotting Keith standing an average distance away, sword drawn to face some unseen enemy. Darius drew his own sword, jogging towards Keith while on the ready.