[F1-PP] Polished Smile (Ssendom) COMPLETE

Shizuka smiled as she heard the sound of birds chirping and singing. She's really not used to her lifestyle at the moment because her usual sleeping place was a king size bed, laid out perfectly for her to rest in. However, now, she was sleeping in a sitting position in the back valley of two shady buildings. "Argh," She said as she felt back pain clearly pushing up through her body. She grabbed onto a railing before pulling herself up and letting out a sneeze. Perhaps the cold weather had taken its toll on the poor girl? She walked out of the darkness before shielding her eyes with her hand from the bright sunshine. Never really noticed how gorgeous the atmosphere and scenery is around here. She thought, completely stunned with how active everyone was even though it was quite early in the morning. The NPCs were opening their shops and everyone was already on the move... already beginning their day. She watched as two little NPC kids ran around, playing chase and of course, as playful as she was, she almost joined them but decided against it when she considered how foolish that would be. Then, Shizuka decided to go to the park... Why? Well, recently, she's been spending a lot of time in the park ever since she noticed how great and amazing the trees and plants were as they bloomed and danced from the wind. Hence, she slowly made her way to the beautiful place. Last time she was here, she met a boy called Koumori, perhaps she would meet someone else this time that could occupy her mind.

Edited by Shizuka

Ssendom was in his standard battle attire, the already broad shoulder man in peak physical condition shown even wider by the heavy ebony armor. His shoulder pads looked exquisitely unique, they were in the shape of dragon heads made purely out of stained glass pieces. He left his sword in his inventory since he was in a town and didn't require the use of his Dusk Reaver.

Ssendom missd having a standard work out schedule in the real world, and it definitely crossed his mind that his body would be very decayed and require a lot of work to reach the conditin that made him satisfied. He reached a tree with an elevated horizontal branch, he then went about the normal way to take off pieces of armor. He removed the chestplates and gauntlets which went up toward the shoulder pads. He left the lower half of his armor on for additional weight since he wanted to work out, and he enjoyed the look of the shoulder pads so he kept them on. He placed the temporarily removed armor pieces into his inventory, then leapt up grabbing the branch and began to do pull ups like he used to. His entire body was practically ripped, and those who knew his personality would understand why.

As Shizuka walked into the park, she continued through the green pastures to where she usually sat when she admired the scene. However, she noticed that there was something different to the usual. Indeed, not often does someone hang from a tree like a person in front of her. She sighed as she debated whether she should meet this person and introduce herself or not. From what she could tell, the man was full of muscles and completely ripped and she doesn't have very much experience talking to these types of people. Also, she was only level one... What place does she have to meet others that were probably a higher level than she? She looked at the armor besides the man and from it, she could judge that the man was extremely powerful without even knowing too much about the game. "Well.... I'm sure everyone would love a new friend," She said to herself as she continued debating on her decision. I'm sure the man wouldn't mind. Shizuka thought as she walked over behind the man and not wanting to bother the man, she would wait until he finished in order to engage him in a conversation.

He felt shivers crawl doen his spine, alongside the sweat build up he had made from working out. He felt as though someone was watching him, to which he turned around to look at girl who was rather close and staring directly at him. "Why, hello there." Ssendom said, his voice was a booming powerful deep voice yet the tone he had was sullen and relaxing.

Ssendom dropped down from the branch and turned towards her. Realizing he was shirtless now made him flix his inventory open and reselect his auto equip. His chest and arms glowed blue then the light faded and he was back in full armored attire with his helmet still set to it's invisible standard. "Sorry if I was disrupting anything you were doing. Just miss the days of working out." He blabbered as he scratched his head slightly embarrassed since in this world there was no need to work out as people's body didn't change any from when they enetered.

Shizuka shook her head in embarrassment as she realized that she must have appeared to be extremely weird to him since she was looking at him from behind. "No-no," She said in recovery as the man walked closer to her. "It's perfectly fine. I wasn't doing anything." Wow. Nice job Samantha. She thought as she punched herself on the inside, realizing that she was probably not making a great impression with the man. "Uh. I was just seeing if I could get to know some more people here and just happened to see you hanging from the tree so I decided to come over here and introduce myself." She explained. "Sorry if I appeared weird and stalkerish..." Shizuka said as she looked down at the ground. Then, she suddenly looked up in cheerfulness, "My name is Sama- I mean Shizuka." She said, remembering not to use her real name while being trapped in the game. Don't know what they're like in real life. She thought.

The lass seemed a bit flustered as she had a hard time hiding her bit of embarrassment. Ssendom happened to be a very perceptive guy though he was quiet about most of what he read in body language, "Nice to meet you Shizuka. The name is Ssendom, Commandant of the Azure Brigade and Slayer of the Forsaken Crusader. The Floor Boss of the Eleventh Floor." He greeted her in his usual stance, to demonstrate his accomplishments during his time in Aincrad. "And no you didn't seem stalkerish, I've dealt with stalkers before, they weren't as easy to notice as you were." He mentioned in an honest tone of voice. "So you're here to meet new people huh? Anybody could always use more acquaintances." He looked up and to the right to see the time stamp he had on his HUD, "I have time to kill, would you care to spend a day with a high profile player?" He asked Shizuka.

"A high profile player?" Shizuka repeated before scratching the top of her head, trying to remember if she perhaps heard about the man before but was unsuccessful to bring any clear image into her mind. "Well... I certainly haven't heard of you before... Actually, I haven't heard of anyone before, but I'd love to kill some time with you if you don't mind." She said with a positive smile. Indeed, Shizuka hasn't exactly been very informative of the other players stuck in SAO mainly due to her depression in which she has recently recovered from. "You must be a very powerful man to be able to defeat a floor boss!" Shizuka said, suddenly feeling curiosity appear through her mindset. "Perhaps you could tell me about the Forsaken Crusader... It sounds quite intimidating." There were many questions that Shizuka would've wanted to ask but starting with a floor boss seemed to be the right one to ask the experienced player. She wanted to also ask about the guild because... well... she wanted to know some things and have some SAO knowledge in his mind before starting to venture out and kill bosses like the higher-leveled players.

Ssendom chuckled, it seemed the girl wasn't at all in the loop. Apparently she didn't frequent information brokers to keep ahead of the game, so she didn't know much when it came to those whom fought in the front lines. "I am sorry, I am technically a High Profile player due to some of the circumstances I am currently in." He said with a little embarrassment, he then cleared his throat and smiles with his pearly whites, "I would much enjoy if you'd kill some time with me. Because I certainly do not mind if we do so." A sweet tone of voice exuded out through his deep and powerful voice, he then turned his body to the side to indicate her going forward past him so they could walk some, "Sure I will tell anything you wish to know about the Forsaken Crusader and the front lines. Would you like to grab something to eat Shizuka?" He asked the woman for a casual day out since he was out and about.

Indeed, Shizuka was way out of the loop. She wasn't familiar with any of the mysterious secrets and tips of the game mainly due to her recent depression which she's managed to recover from. She knew that she was way underdeveloped compared to all the high-leveled players like the one standing in front of her, but she would work her hardest in order to become tougher than she was in a short period of time. Her eyes lit up when the man invited her for a quick, little snack before she realized that she had utterly zero col in her possession at the moment. With a sigh, she looked down in embarrassment, "Uh.... I would love to get something to eat but I am currently in possession of no col whatsoever so I'm afraid that that wouldn't be a possibility." Of course, she would've loved to get a quick snack while getting to know more about this high-leveled player and the game but that's what she gets for being a complete newbie and a clueless player. 

Ssendom laughed out loud and very heartily too when the woman mentioned she had no col on her person at all, "You're a silly lass, as if I would let someone pay for themselves when they're out with me. I am probably the richest player in Aincrad as we speak, I have the ability to obtain mass amounts of col and was soon to go on another col farming run." He told her with honesty resting in his voice, "Also I am not the best, but one of the top chefs at the present. Though I am always in need of more materials to do work." He said to himself, then shook his head and cleared his voice. "I digress, what would you like to eat while we're out, tis my treat. And when we're at a table I'll answer any questions you might have to help you on your way to reaching the Front Lines, if'n that's what you want to do." He asked her then continued on with his thought without thinking about it.

"Uh. What I'd like to eat?" She said as she pointed her finger at her chin. "Eh... the only place I've really been to was a desert and sweets place. Perhaps we could go for something more traditional instead. Too bad you're currently lacking materials or I would've loved to have a bit of your cooking...." Shizuka looked around to see that it was already noon. Well, a good time to have lunch I guess. She thought as she felt her stomach rumble in protest against hunger. "Alright then... Let's head out right now. You probably know a good place to eat, I suppose I'll just follow you." She said before realizing that this was the second time she'd gotten a free meal from another player. I need to get some col and material in order to stop being so needy. She thought as she walked alongside the male player.

Ssendom entered a very fine diner in the richer side of the Town of Beginnings, with Shizuka following him the entire way. He was rather in the mood for a really nice meal and for once he had some company that he didn't exactly know, so he decided to start the greeting on the right foot instead of his usual fighting self. He ordered a table for two from the NPC then turned to Shizuka, "Excuse me, let me get out of my battle attire. I shall meet you at the table. Order whatever you please." He mentioned to her ernestly before heading directly toward the bathroom area.

Shizuka followed the more experienced player into a shop and from her natural instincts, she studied the environment right away. Through her observations, she was able to compare this shop to the sweets shop she'd gone with Koumori. This current shop was rather fancy compared to the last one and from this, she predicted that the food would be a lot more traditional than just sweets. Still, those sweets were rather good. I wonder how these will taste. She thought before sitting down in a table that Ssendom had ordered. Then, the girl heard that he would be changing in the bathroom. Without another word, the man disappeared into a back door. Okay. She thought as she lifted up the menu. She felt quite out of place as usually, she would eat in a ramen/noodle booth that charged little to none col yet here, it was the complete opposite of the atmosphere she would usually dine in. She shivered as a cold air suddenly came through her from awkwardness. Well... Let me see if I can order something cheaper. She thought before looking at the menu to see that everything was more than what she had currently. Through slanted eyes, she decided that she would order a beef stew which came along with rice for accompaniment. Looks good. She thought before closing the menu and waiting for the man to come back so they can place an order in.

He returned to the table in his casual attire, he was wearing a dark green Kimono with a dragon emblem on one side. His skin tight brown tank top could be seen through the slit of the Kimono himself, "How about after this, we go and kill some mobs in the midst of first floor." He stopped mid sentence to whistle, there materialized upon his shoulder a purple flaming phoenix whelp. The fiery bird looked at the unfamiliar woman and chirped very happily, it fluttered over onto the table just in front of her then began to dance to keep her attention. "Ah-and there is why I suggest so, I want you to meet Amethyst one of the few healer pets in this world that I know of. And he would be able to keep you safe throughout your farming, while I stay out of combat to keep you safe." He mentioned to her just as the waiter arrived at the table, "I would like the Garlic Lobster Bisque and a bottle of Sake." He ordered as the waiter nodded to him and turned to look at the woman.

(OOC: You can force the bird and waiter to do actions. Limit on the bird though.)

"Woah!" Shizuka shouted as she was surprised by a flaming, purple phoenix appeared out of nowhere. "Is that a pet? A familiar? That's amazing! How did you get one?" Shizuka said, rather surprised that a player was able to obtain a familiar or pet of some sorts. With a sigh, she decided that she should order instead of keeping the waiter waiting due to her curiosity. "I'd like a beef stew with rice, please." She said with a smile and thus, the waiter went ahead and walked into a different room in which she presumed to be the kitchen. As she waited, Shizuka decided to start some sort of conversation with the experienced player. "If you're extremely powerful, wouldn't the mobs that you fight be extremely powerful as well? Wouldn't that be deadly for me to fight? Would I be facing a possibility of death, even with the help of you cool purple phoenix?" Naturally, she would be afraid to fight with really tough monsters.

Ssendom chuckled at her expression to Amethyst who happily danced to her excitement to the bird, then she ordered which allowed to the waiter to go and do his job. Dom turned his attention back to Shizuka to answer her questions, "Well the familiar, that was pretty simple. There is a quest that allows you to search for a pet, and if you're lucky you'll find a rather rare pet that has an ability. Amethyst here happens to have the ability to heal people." She then worried about the mobs being far too powerful for her to handle, "You see, monsters spawn in a proximity range. If I keep a small distance mobs will spawn to your appropriate strength, which allows me to come and defeat a mob in the chance it might have the upper hand on you. I have had plenty of time in the fields hunting and killing hundreds of thousands of mobs, it allowed me to gather over one hundred thousand col in a single run in the depths of Tartarus on the tenth floor. So I am well versed in knowledge about the workings of combat here in Aincrad." He explained to her in full detail, slightly gloating a bit about his capabilities to gain heaps of cash.

Shizuka nodded her head in understanding as the man explained to her the depths of the game and answered some of her questions which she'd just aimless threw at him. "Okay," She said simply before the food arrived. "Well, let's finish up so we have some time to fight mobs before the day ends!" And so, she dug into her beef stew and ate the small topping of rice eagerly and patiently. Both servings were absolutely huge compared to the ramen and other food items she's seen so far in SAOWell, that is why this is considered a 'fancy restaurant'.  She presumed before taking another sip of the juicy beef stew. The meat had indeed been quite hard to chew but her teeth was able to deal with it with the right amount of ease. Uhm~ Delicious.  She soon decided after taking several spoonfuls of soup and placing it into her mouth. "Thanks, Ssendom. The food here truly is amazing!" She said in gratitude. After that, she took no break and finished up the beef stew until she was stuffed full. Of course, there was a reason for this speedy finish, but she wanted to hurry up and fight a mob or two before the end of the day. She hadn't had that much experience with mob fighting except some weak ones with Greg who she met in her usual ramen stand. And thus, she waited for Ssendom to finish.

Ssendom poured himself a few cups of Sake drinking a fairly regular basis while eating his Lobster bisque, he wasn't slow on eating his food. And Amethyst took it's chances at nabbing some food from it's master, to which he didn't particularly care. He was keeping note of the woman's eagerness to do some hunting which only caused Ssendom to smile and chuckle about it. 'Helping someone out with their first real steps into the world of hunting inside the floating castle of Aincrad, there honestly is no better feeling.' He thought to himself as he finished up his meal. The Waiter was real methodical in his timing, he placed to check at the table. Ssendom looked at the bill then open his menu HUD and placed 2,500 col on the table without a sweat. "The food here is alright, I feel as though I make better food. But this is just me being biased." He finished gloating with a smirk.

Shizuka watched as the man finished his food as well before asking a question and putting down two thousand five hundred col with complete ease and no hesitation. That's almost two pieces of perfect gear. She thought in shock as the col simply disappeared after the waiter came and took the bill. Wow. She thought before deciding that she should probably answer Ssendom's comment. "Really? The food here was rather good. Perhaps I shall visit your restaurant once I get some col into my inventory." She said as she couldn't wait to visit the friendly man's shop and have a taste of his food personally. However, she still remembered that the man had offered protection for her if she wanted to fight some boars and indeed, she did want to fight some boars. With a sigh, she stood up. "Alrighty then... Let us fight some boars now before the end of the day approaches us. It's already becoming rather late." She said before walking out, allowing the experienced player to follow and watch for her safety.

-----------------------------------

As she walked out of the safe zone, she realized that the boars nearby were stronger than the one that she fought with boars but she decided that Ssendom would probably be able to kill the mob with one hit. "Alright. I'm going for that one." She said as she pointed over at a nearby boar that seemed like it would be able to provide her with loot as well. "I'll engage it battle, now." She said with a nervous smile.

ID: 37038
BD: 10 [Snake Bite: 2X1X2=4+2=6-1=5 DMG]
LD: 5 (No loot)

Shizuka charged forward with her starter sword in hand. She was rather sure that she would be able to inflict damage and possibly a critical as well since the mob was even looking at her. With a smirk, she brought down her starter sword and landed two hits on the boar with her <Snake Bite> straight sword art. She then watched as the boar burst into millions and millions of tiny green and blue pieces when the health point dropped to the red zone and finally to zero. "Woah. A one hit?" She questioned, not believing that she'd managed to achieve such a task. Then, she watched as she received a material.

Shizuka (8/8) (E: 0/2)
Boar (0/4) (DMG: 3) (MIT: 1)

+1 MAT

Edited by Shizuka

Ssendom smiled when he saw how surprised she was to defeat a mob in a single strike, he could feel her nervousness simply fleet away after killing the mobs. "Well, never underestimate yourself. What helps me in combat is feeling as though I am the weaker of the two, it allows me to mentally go all out and have a very exquisite fight. And by the way, it looks like you can handle your own with these boars." He said laughing a bit, he then looked up to the upper right of his HUD and noticed the time, "Well, it's later than I honestly thought it was. I do have somewhere I have to be. Add me to your friends list, and once you feel ready to take on one of the Quest Bosses. Please message me and I will assist you in completing the quest. I am sorry I must go finish what I need. Have a swell day!" He apologized and bowed before running off, Amethyst following in flight behind him.

(OOC: GO ahead and post the topic complete and I will lock it. When you do a Quest message me and I will help you finish the quest. =^-^= Have a good one for now.)