[OP-F1] [Complete] Awakening in a Digital Prison

Manta watched as Celestial gave the creature a good hit with his axe but was hit pretty badly in return. She couldnt let this go on. The smartest thng to do would be for her to kill the boar, let his health regen, and then he could try again. Another player ran forwarf and stabbed the creature, still not killing it. Manta charged forwards, activating her extra skill, <<concentration>> and then a sword skill, her most recently aquired, and most powerful, <<Shooting Star>>' Her sword glowed bright white and she slashed once, her blade sliced through the boar, causing it to burst into crystals.

Id: 36927

BD:9 Hit. <<Shooting Star>> 1x7  (10x7=70 DMG)

LD: 14

MD: 7 -4= 3 Miss

Boar: -68/4 Ultra Deaded

Manta: 72/72

Seeing the creature explode into the digital equivalent of star-dust, Celestial couldn't help but laugh while falling his haunches.
"Manta, that was a bit overkill wasn't it? Still, I'm grateful. I'm also very thankful to you, with the dagger; that was some nice knife-play." Stopping to breathe and take a long look around at the rolling hills, the calm, blue sky above, and the large lake off in the distance, Celestial sat silently for several moments.

"This game is every bit as dangerous as advertised."

Suddenly feeling much refreshed, and his health bar now noticeably more filled (was that just a coincidence?), Celestial hopped back to standing. Looking onward at another group of enemies Celestial paused, "I have no point in continuing to fight. I have every desire to continue on, but truthfully it's just too dangerous without better equipment, chiefly some sort of damage mitigation. I can't fight to my fullest while I'm sitting back hoping it isn't going to be a critical hit. However, I don't want to slow you all down, so if you'd like to continue we can, and I'll act as an observer, though if you all agree heading back to town is the best option, we can start making our way that way."

HP 4/4 (+3 Out of Combat Healing)

Elul blushed at the mention of her slicing at the boar, it was nice to be appreciated, but the lady named Manta had saved his life. Elul looked down at the ground, how could she even support the people on the frontlines if she needed the help to save someone's life? "Thank you" she whispered, it was her first time being in a fight, and she could now see that fighting would be more difficult than other games, especially if she wasn't prepared. Elul shivered slightly at the thought of someone she knew dying, it made her glad that even her wildest friend was smart enough to stay in the safe zone.

Sousuke watched as all this unfolded in front of him the man had taken some nasty damage and said it would be better to head back into town. Still in his combat gear he shrugged at his request and spoke.

"Thats completely up to you my friend we can support you either way I have a shop but it's a tailor shop so I'm not sure if light armour Is your thing." He said.

Example of Sousuke s armour.

Nightblade0021-300x168.jpg

Manta smiled, glad that Celestial was all right. She had definitely gone a bit overkill, but she just couldnt help it. She nodded to the girl who had attacked before her. She had guts, even though she was acting so shy. "I can help a bit if you want some temporary damage mitigation and dont mind some scales on your arms for a bit." She pulled out a potion and tossed it to him. She had made it a while back and had been carting it around for a while now. She never used damage mitigation, so shed never used it. 

(On mobile atm, ill post the full description later. It gives +1 mit (3 mit total), and makes scales the same color as your hair color to grow on your arms for a thread)

"Scales huh?", Celestial replied while eyeing the potion. Popping the top, he took several whiff's of the liquid..."Ugh Manta, that...that smells terrible." >.<

"Still, if it's going to let me fight longer, bottom's up." Celestial gulped down the potion quickly; trying to ignore the awful taste. "It's so, bland!"

Suddenly his forearms exploded into light, only for the light to quickly fade and in its' place, shiny, black, hardened scales. Carefully examining his arms, Celestial noted how they were much heavier than before, still, it would be good to block with. Grabbing his axe and dropping back into a combat-stance, he panned several motions of attacking style, incorporating his new forearms into a guard-scheme. "Ok, yea, these are going to work great. Thank you Manta!"

"Now, let's go see what else we can kill!"

Celestial +1 DmgMit For Thread

"Oh, one more thing before we go." Celestial navigated through his menu, finally stopping on the Add Party Member function and, turning to Elul, he hit the Send button.

(OOC: Oh and to answer your question from earlier Elul, if we had the same/near the same levels of hate, I'd rp the boar to attack the person he is most likely to kill.)

Edited by Celestial

Elul quickly pressed the blue circle, causing the menu to dissapear. Three health bars with names appeared in her sight, Manta, the girl she had identified, Sousuke, and Celestial.

Elul scratched her head, the name Celestial was kind of... girly. Had she heard right from the taller one? Surely Manta was the girl but Celestial was also a girl name. Elul tried to forget about the idea of a huge man who looked like he could break someone's spine with ease with a name like Celestial

Its probably best for me to just listen in on their conversations to identify who's who, I'd rather do that than emberass myself and whichever of the males is named Celestail.

Elul turned her attention to the man who had just downed the transformation potion instead, it was the first potion she had seen which altered the body, it'd be nice if she could get one which permanently made the first aid skill better, but she doubted the existence of potions with permanent effects.

Feeling better with his new forearm guards...scales...and now that Elul had accepted the invite, Celestial decided to find something else to smash with his axe. Because really, what else are giant axe's good for? Up ahead was another boar. Deciding this was too good to pass up, he ran across the green field, closing in on his target.

Spying the target in front of him, Celestial kept moving forward with his head down. Finally, he launched into his attack on the boar by swinging his axe in a downward angle, and shuddered feeling the impact from his strike! A direct hit!

ID 37033 BD 8

Boar: 3/4 (2 - 1 DmgMit = 1)

Edited by Celestial

*SNORT SNORT SNORT SNORT SNORTSNORTSNORTSNORT SNOOOOOORT!*

Clearly enraged, the boar turned it's attention on the player characters that had attacked it. It's tusks and mouth were red from a previous kill. It's blue fur blowing in the wind, it's green eyes staring Sousuke down. Charging at Sousuke, the creature continued snorting the entire way, gaining speed with each and every step it took.

ID 37034 MD 4 

Edited by Celestial

ID:  37049

BD: 6 (1 damage)

Elul watched in wait for the boar to charge near her, performing an attack similar to her strike on the first boar. She charged and slashed across its side, causing the tip of its ear to launch into the air. Elul felt her body freeze for a moment as she waited for her body to cover from the attack. Elul let her muscles upper muscles relax as she looked on at the large man, she was still worried, if the boar got a perfect critical then he'd die. Elul would be happy to take a blow for him, just as long as he didn't take any damage

One hate towards generic boar.

Edited by Elul

(Skipping Manta & Souseke because more than 24hrs has passed)

Seeing Elul drive her blade into the beast, Celestial readied his axe. Running at the beast's back-side, he brought it asunder against its hind legs. As he pulled his giant axe back, he felt it crash into the earth with a shudder. It was easy to forget how tiring lumbering around such a large weapon could be. Eyeing the boar which was now limping in pain, he turned to Elul, "Elul, finish it off!".

ID 37854 BD 6

Boar: 1/4 (2 - 1 DmgMit = 1)

Edited by Celestial

The Boar suddenly jumped into the air, getting its feet under it. Once it had stability, it turned and charged at Elul. It's tusks glowing, it activated it's charge effect for extra damage. Moving with a beasted ferocity, the boar knocked Elul to the ground and began gnashing and tearing for added damage. 

ID 37865 MD 10 - Critical +2 Damage
Boar : 1/4
Elul: 3/8 (-5)

Edited by Celestial

ID: 37866

BD: 3

E: 1/2

Elul shrieked, the fear of dying coursing through her brain. The boar was using its tusk to drill into her stomach, draining her Health down to the lowest she'd seen it go. She kicked the boar off her slashing at it though not extending her blade far enough to hit it. Elul ran behind the three other player, nearly in tears from the beeping sound reminding her that she was about to die. "I-I d-d-don't w-want..." Elul was unable to finish her statement from fear of the word dying, cowering behind the legs of Celestial.

Edited by Elul

ID: 37867

BD: 6 (Boar killed)

"ENOUGH!"

I charged past the players, finishing off the boar by slicing it in half. "I was going to come out here and see what Elul was up to, maybe hang out with her for a bit, but I didn't expect to see her suffering trying to protect you." I turned to Elul, bending down to make sure she was alright, she had a huge bright red gash in her stomach. I quickly pulled her into a hug, "your fine, I killed the boar, it can't hurt you now." I was disgusted to see my friend in tears, I had arrived just in time to see her take a nasty blow from that boar, the sight of it digging its tusk into her caused me to move my sword from its sheath to the pigs stomach as fast as my muscles could manage in a fit of rage. I attempted to calm myself, there was no point yelling at the three other players, I'd probably just get myself killed if that happened, and even if I managed to survive I'd be an orange player, never able to enter a safe zone again. "C'mon let's go, I'll pay for drinks at a tea house, we'll get you something sweet to drink."

(Don't give me any gold in the topic list if you decide to end it now. I don't believe that would be fair to the rest of you.)

Edited by Whit