(PP-F1) Skewered Ham (Ryuma, Koumori) [Completed]

Ryuma had smiled as he had then taken his hand off of Koumori's shoulder and grasped ahold of his hand. "Then let us go and help all those that we can. We can be the change that happens to this game, that allows all of those trapped here to be saved!" He had then let out a small laugh with a rather large smile on his face, and his eyes closed.

Ryuma took his hand off of my shoulder and grabbed my hand. "Woah I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I mean we just met." I said smiling. He was serious though. He really wanted to be out there beating the game. "Then we'd better get a move on. We've got a lot of floors to clear." He smiled and started laughing after he finished the next part of his speech. I smiled to and turned around to face the field. "Promise me one thing though: never become conceited." The wind started blowing strongly as I said that, only adding to the effect. I was serious about that. I had a thing about people with skill or whatever feeling like they were better than the rest. To me that went against the whole point. 

Ryuma had stood there silently as the wind had blown furiously against him. "I have no reason to ever be conceited, so don't you worry. I will stand strong and help those here that need it. Anything else, I don't know what will happen. All I know is that I have to help others."

We stood there in silence for a minute, gazing out into the distance. The sun was just setting on the horizon and lit the sky up orange. It was the perfect background for the situation. I smiled while I kept my eyes forward. "Good then let's get going" I said as I literally walked into the sunset. I didn't think I'd ever get the opportunity to do that in my entire life. All I can say is that it felt awesome. Like a boss. Am I right? I'm right. Ryuma was starting off on his journey and I'd be there to help. 

(I think this is a good spot to end it)

Ryuma had smiled and decided to shake Koumori's hand. "I am looking forward to traveling with you." He had then stood there with a smile on his face and the sun behind his back. His life was changing for the better, and nothing was going to stop that.

[Completed]

Ryuma +200 Col, +1 SP

Koumori +200 Col, +1 SP