(PP-F4) Confusion (Sousuke, Koumori)

Manta led the way back to the teleport, leading their small group to the tavern on the fourth floor. She equipped the jacket that Sousuke had given her the last time they had been on the fourth floor, and stepped into the teleport, saying the floor and city she wanted to go to. She waited by the teleport for a bit, waiting for Sousuke and Koumori to come through. She hoped Kou wasn't attempting to seduce Sousuke while she wasn't there. The tavern was right next to the restaurant they had gone to the last time, and wasn't too far from the teleport. She was impatient to get into the building, and to secretly sneak the potions she'd made into their drinks. She was very excited to see what effects it would have on Kou, and more specifically Sousuke.

Sousuke followed Manta into the teleportation system and followed her down but as luck would have it he was useless with the teleporters and flew out the end at high speed yelling as he flew past past Manta. Time seemed to slow down just for a second as he flew past Manta with a XD expression on his face before colliding head first with a snow drift.

It didn't take us long at all to get back into the town. Manta was the first through the teleport gate leaving Sousuke and I behind. When she left us alone I took another chance to mess with him. I put my hands behind my back and shrugged my shoulders. "Looks like we're alone? What should we do?" I was sure he got what I meant as he sent himself flying through the gate. I followed him through and emerged through on the fourth floor. The cold was almost familiar at this point. I rubbed my shoulders and started walking towards them. But first..."Sousuke why would you do something like that?" It was too good that I could mess with them both by doing basically the same thing. Sousuke thought I was a girl so that was explainable, but I wondered about Manta. I'm fairly certain that she knew I was a boy do I wondered what she thought I was doing. It would be interesting to know, maybe I'd ask her some time. I skipped ahead of them and spin around and walked backwards. "Let's get going! It's chilly and I'm thirsty"

Manta watched as Sousuke came hurtling out of the teleport before landing safe and sound in a snowdrift. She wondered how he manage to be so serious and badass and still mess up little things like using a teleport. That was one of the things that endeared him to her though. Koumori came through the teleport next, and almost immediately made a comment asking why Sousuke would do something like that. Koumori was no doubt trying to create some sort of rift between them with his constant attempts to seduce Sousuke, and trying to portray him in a bad light to her.

Koumori was her friend, but she really couldn't let him think that it was all right for him to do something like that. She spoke up, her voice as dripping with syrupy sweetness that hid a layer of threats behind it. "Would you kindly stop messing with Sousuke and trying to blame it on him?" Now that that was out of the way, She offered Sousuke a hand to help him up, and then continued on to the tavern. She hoped that that was enough to keep Koumori from attempting to ruin their relationship. Anyways, she had a nice surprise for him once they got their drinks. She reached the tavern and opened the door, holding it open so that Koumori and Sousuke could go first. The inside of the tavern was dim, and lit by candles on the tables, a fireplace in the center, and dim lamps on the walls. The furniture was rustic, and made of wood, and the entire place felt like a home log cabin, even though it was a tavern.

Sousuke got up out of the snow with Mantas help and proceeded to walk to the tavern with her. On the way there Manta told Kou off and he sniggered to himself at the comment before he entered the tavern which Manta had indicated. He took his hood down and stamped the snow from his feet before he turned and waited for the others.

"Sowwy" Manta was definitely convinced that I was trying to steal Sousuke. What kind of person did she think I was? She seemed to be one hindered percent open to this trap thing or whatever it was. She must've forgotten that she was the one I kissed. She picked Sousuke out of the snow and we walked together to the tavern, which was next to the resturaunt we had visited the other day. Manta let us in and I took a look around. The place felt like a log cabin, but a very dark one. Someone wasn't paying the electric, err, candle bill. Since I was the first to enter I picked a table by the fire and sat down, paying attention to not sit too manly. Yes, that was a thing. If you played Mass Effect as female Shepard you'd know what I meant. Anyway, I sat down and relaxed. "Whew. Finally get to sit. Hey Manta what'd you look so happy for? Somethin happen?" Manta had a funny look on her face like she was up to something. Probably nothing. 

Manta grinned over at Koumori. "I just have a present for you guys. First round of drinks are on me." She walked over to the counter and ordered an ale for the two. She got back to the table and set the cups in front of them, before taking out two potions and emptying them into the drinks right in front of them. "It makes them taste better." She explained before sitting back in her chair and watching the two. She didn't have any sort of evil intent, and her potions weren't likely to do them any harm.

Sousuke shrugged as he took a drink of the beverage before setting it it down. He caught a wiff of what smelled like a bouquet of fresh flowers coming from his drink before he began to feel strange. His thoughts became fuzzy and he sort of sat there looking stupid for a few moments before noticing his growing hair and his manhood felt strange, in fact it wasn't there at all! He stood up and turned looking into a mirror and saw his reflection. He was looking at girl that looked around his age with smallish breasts and waist long hair. She had his scar and her clothes had changed from the usual black t shirt and jeans to a black tank top and a blue skirt. He turned back to Manta and spoke.

"Uhm why am I a girl?" He asked and the voice he heard was quite high pitched and extremely feminine.

"A present?" That sounded suspicious. I could tell immediately. Manta went off to grab us some drinks and handed them to us after pouring some potion into them. She claimed it made them taste better. I didn't think I could believe that but I still picked up the cup. I looked at it skeptically for a few seconds before giving it a sniff. It gave off an odd smell, a smell I couldn't put my finger on. "Hmm" I brought the cup to my lips and took a sip. It didn't taste weird so it must've been fine...but then I saw Sousuke. I watched in shock as he, he turned into a girl! He stood up from his chair as his hair got longer and he grew breasts. Even his clothes somehow changed. He screamed in a high pitched voice when it was finished. I was about to freak out when I realized what was coming. My vision went fuzzy and I dropped the cup. I felt a tingly sensation in my chest and I immediately brought my hands up to feel it. I had boobs! Well that was relative. They were practically the smallest I had ever seen but they were there. Instead of the flat chest I had earlier I had just the slightest bumps. "Ahhhh~!" I squeaked as I grabbed them. They were way more sensitive than I expected. Is that what girls had to deal with? But at that moment another thought came to me: what about my willy? If I had breasts that could only mean...I didn't have to check. It wasn't there. There was nothing between my legs. I felt another sharp sensation and fell to the ground on my knees. "Kyaaaah~!" I wiped tears from my eyes as I kneeled there. What had happened? I had really turned into a girl. This must've been my karma. After running around pretending to be one I was made into one. It made sense right? But something was still off. Sousuke went through a complete change. His hair was longer, his limbs were more slender, his voice was much higher, and his breasts were much bigger than mine. With me on the other hand, the only visible change was the chest. My hair had become unstyled, but everything else was the same. Not even my voice had any noticeable difference. That was the worst part. The stupid potion was telling me I was already 95% a girl. All I needed was boobs. Everything else about me was feminine. I started crying more. But that wasn't like me either. Something else really was different. My mind had changed too. I was more emotional, more dramatic. That was the real effect of the potion. I looked up at Manta and asked shakily, "Wha-what did you do to me?" I knew what she did to me but I couldn't say it. For some reason I still didn't want Sousuke to know the truth. For all he knew my chest just got bigger and I freaked out. That's what I wanted him to think. But still, I just went from being a feminine boy to a near flat chested girl. What a day. 

Edited by Koumori

Sousuke had undergone an enormous change, almost everything about him changing. She had to admit that he looked extremely cute as a girl. Koumori on the other hand, had only filled his shirt out a bit. That proved it, he was already a girl, he was just missing the curves. She loojed over at Koumori who was freaking out and grinned. "I thought youd be happy Koumori." She leaned in and whispered so Sousuke wouldnt hear. "The potion just changes the body, anything else is just you." She said. It wasnt really any type of revenge, as Koumori might end up liking it. Shed just used one on Sousuke as she was curious about what he would look like. She sat back up and turned to Sousuke. "I just thought maybe youd like to try it out." She explained.

Sousuke looked at Kou who just seemed to slightly filled out her shirt, or was she a he all along? This was getting weird. All he knew for sure was he was girl. He looked into mirror again equipping his trench coat wondering how it would look and oddly it was now a black cardigan. He was looking more and more like a girl as the seconds went by what was strange is he figured that since Kou had no idea the potion didn't have an effect on their minds and yet she was going crazy and Sousuke certainly was thinking like a girl. He thought he looked really cute in his outfit. What made it even better was his hair was longer than Mantas so if this was him as a girl then he probably had the biggest hidden femine side of them all right?

"Manta I'm so cute!" She squealed hugging her tightly. Wait where did the that come from and why was he reffering to himself as she?

As I remained there I felt someone getting close. I looked up and saw Manta smiling at me. "Wha-what?" She leaned into me and whispered in my ear that the potion had no effect on the mind. I wasn't ready to hear that. I sniffed in and looked up at her and whispered so Sousuke wouldn't hear. "No..you don't mean." The potion hadn't made me think like a girl, I was just thinking like me. But Sousuke was next to me screaming about how cute he was. It had to affect the brain somehow. How else could our behavior be explained. I watched as Sousuke let go of hugging Manta and got a good look at him again. And I was jealous. But why? Why could I possibly be jealous. I stood up and wiped my tears from my face and walked towards him. I thrust out my hands and grabbed his breasts to feel them. They were pretty big, way bigger than mine. I screamed "You're a boy and your boobs are bigger than mine?! Come on...that's not fair." I couldn't believe I had said that. The wording I chose made it sound like I really was a girl and I was genuinely sad. Maybe I was genuinely sad. I let go off Sousuke and brought my hands to my own. Then I hugged Manta too. "What do we do now?" I couldn't figure out how this was going to go or how long the change would last. Manta was the one who did it all so maybe she'd have a plan of some sort. "Do you...do you think I look cute too?" Arrrrrhhhhhhhhh. No no no don't say that! It's almost like I wasn't in control of my mouth when I started thinking too much. Why me

Edited by Koumori

Manta was a bit scared by how differently they were both acting. Did ones appearance really impact how they thought that much? Apparently so. Koumori was taking this chance to feel up Sousuke, but seemed really nervous as well. "It lasts for an hour. And you do look really cute Sousuke." She turned to Koumori to answer his question. "We get some food and hang out, like we were planning to. And youve always been cute Koumori." She gave Sousuke a hug back, and considered maybe seeing how she looked as a guy. She did have an extra potion after all.

(Changed the time)

When Kou grabbed his chest he backed up sqealing a little covering his chest with his arms as he did so. Why did he feel violated? He imagined that as a guy he wouldn't be to bothered but for some reason he didn't enjoy it at all what made matters worse was his face was completely flushed. Was he blushing? Well he was girl after all maybe it was just a normal reaction he wasn't so sure and he was defiantly confused by it all.

"W-why did you do that they arnt that big!" He squeaked.

Edited by Sousuke

Sousuke recoiled back when I touched him. The horrible blush on his(her) face told me that he didn't find it pleasurable. He squeaked at me as I finally let go, asking why I did that. I looked down at the floor as I answered. "Yeah but they're still more girly than mine." I was really self conscious about it. Obviously I had never thought anything like that before so I didn't know what was up. I could only assume Sousuke was as confused as I was. Manta then told me that it only lasted for an hour. "Only an hour huh..." I said dejectedly. I think I was dissapointed. She also reassured me that I had always been cute and I blushed a deep red. Had I been waiting for someone to say that? No this potion was definitely messing with us. Maybe we were just so freaked that we were messing with our own heads. She said we'd just be hanging out and eating. I guess that was okay. But it was really hot in that tavern all of a sudden. "Isn't it really hot in here?" I brought up my menu and unequiped my sword and cost leaving me with my pants and vest. It definitely felt better to not have that heavy jacket on. "That's a little better." I sat back down in the chair with my hands between my crossed legs. It was actually a pretty comfortable position but it highlighted my embarrassment. I actually had the body of a girl then, even though my normal one apparently wasn't far off. It was weird to be sitting there like that. I kept noticing the rubbing of my modest chest against my shirt and had to readjust it. They are more sensitive than I would've thought. Girls must've had to deal with a lot. I noticed that Manta and Sousuke hadnt sat down yet and blushed again. "Don't just stare at me. Let's eat so we can get out of here."

Manta looked from one to the other. She promised herself that she would mever do this again. It was kind of funny, but in an embarrassing way. Still, she was curious as to what it was like. Being a bit impulsive, she pulled out the third potion and drank it down. She felt extremely hot for a few moments, and her hair shortened up. Her face changed in shape a little as well. She quickly equipped a pair of pants once the transformation was complete, as well as switching out jackets. She wanted to look the part, and cyan blue was a bit too girly. She took a seat . She didnt feel different mentally, but there was definitely a physical difference. That was a weight off her chest, both literally and figuratively. "What do you think?" She asked, her voice having shifted down ever so slightly into a mid tenor range. It was slightly disconcerting, but not too much.

(Im on my phone, you guys have a pic, and im not up to posting it here atm. Its in the convo I left)

Sousuke watched as Manta also downed a potion and changed into a male it was so strange all the rolls had been reversed and here he was as a girl but then something clicked in his head Kou had changed to a girl which meant he was a guy.

"Wait your a guy?" He squeaked at her or him he wasn't sure now did they get different potions? He took a seat mirroring her sitting position.

Ooc quick post while I'm at work I'll catch up on others later

Manta sat with me and I watched in surprise as she drank a potion of her own. She went through much the same transformation as Sousuke but she was left with short hair and a manly voice. It was the weirdest thing I had ever seen. "Wow" was all I could say to her. It was definitely weird. But I was drawn away from the new Manta when Sousuke seemed to put two and two together. I looked to see him sitting the same way I had with a "gears spinning" look oh his face. He must've realized what the potions did after Manta took hers. Sorry Sousuke, it's not gonna be that easy. This time instead of getting sad id get angry. "Sousuke! If you'd rather me be a guy just say it! I've been a girl this whole time! Can't you seriously not tell." I'd finish it off with sadness. "Idiot." 

Manta realized that shed given away Koumori. It had been about time. She turned to Sousuke. "Thats weird Kou... In your transformation ftom girl to guy you grew man boobs. Pretty strange..." She said, a mock look of surprise on her face. She turned to Sousuke. "Hes a guy. He likes to crossdress though, and is definately more girl than guy." She explained, absolutely seriously. Koumori had been doing this for far too long.

"I dont think its a big deal. And ill keep supporting him and his hobby."

Sousuke looked at Kou as she sat there trying to explain then Manta came clean too about the whole thing however his thoughts got mixed up in his head his reaction shocked even him.

"Oh my goodness I can't believe I didn't click after all this time don't worry I'll always look after you but Manta comes first." He hugged Kou tightly unsure why he was even acting like this and tried to give a seductive wink to Manta but it came off as cute instead. This potion really was strange.