(PP-F4) Confusion (Sousuke, Koumori)

Manta I hate you. When I finished what could've been a good cover she opened her mouth and blew it once and for all. She told Sousuke that I was a boy and a cross dresser too. I would've been fine eventually with her telling him the truth but she went too far in the last part. I stood up from my chair and pointed at her. "I am not a cross dresser!" Jesus, what did she mean she'd keep supporting my hobby? What could she be thinking? But I had almost forgotten about Sousuke. I turned to see his reaction and I was surprised by what I saw. He ran over to me and hugged me while saying something about always knowing and protecting me. I looked down at him and all I could say was "Huh?" I really had no idea what he was talking about. What did he mean by that? With him distracted I looked over and mouthed the words "we're talking about what you said later" to her. 

Manta looked over at Koumori, wondering why he seemed so upset. It wasnt like she had much of a choice otherwise. She had already been keeping it a secret from Sousuke, and she hadnt felt good about that. Plus, Koumoris acting was terrible and hed pretty much already been caught. Manta didnt think Sousuke was dumb enough to believe the excuse Kou had given. Still, it was good that Sousuke was taking it well. Manta waved the waiter over to take their order, ordering a grilled fish for herself.

Sousuke looked up at the waiter and ordered a hot chocolate he didn't feel like eating strangely he was hungry earlier but the potion must have had a weird effect on him and he had lost his appetite. After ordering he thought he would enjoy being a girl just for a while and wondered what effect he would have on a now male Manta. He fluttered his eyes at her and walked around the table and took a seat in her lap making sure he wiggled a little when he sat down hoping the effect she has on him would happen to her.

We all sat back down and looked at each other in silence for awhile. Eventually Manta and Sousuke ordered food but I decided I wasn't hungry. There was too much going on for me to want to eat. Just when I thought things wouldn't get any weirder, Sousuke got up and sat himself down on Manta's lap. The role reversal was kinda funny. Change your gender and the roles completely switch too, huh? I just sat and watched for a second with my legs and hands crossed as Sousuke did his best to excite Manta. Strangely enough a started blushing and even felt jealous. I looked down to the side, my face still red, and said "I'm always the one left out. Can't you two tone it down just a little bit?" I scratched my arm as I leaned forward in my seat. After they were done eating I'd suggest we go somewhere else. 

Manta watched as Sousuke attempted to seductively sit on her lap. It was really weird how the roles had been reversed. She found herself blushing. Sousuke was extraordinarily cute as a girl, and even more so when he acted like he was now. Was that how it was for him when she sat on his lap? She didnt know, but she reached out and gave him a little hug around his waist and a peck on the cheek. She looked over at Koumori who was blushing furiously. She didnt want him to feel like a third wheel, but she couldnt really help that at the moment. 

"Sorry Kou." She said, and as soon as her fish arrived she wolfed it down, sensing that Kou wanted to leave. She was enjoying the feeling of Sousuke on her lap,  but didnt want to alienate Koumori.  She reached a hand up away from Sousuke's waist to brush a lock of her long white hair behind her ear, an action she had been doing for years. Her hand hit mid air though, and she remembered that her hair had shortened a lot. She paused and then put her hands back around Sousuke in a hug.

Sousuke leaned into Manta just enjoying the role reversal for a change it felt oddly comforting and he felt safe. He had to wonder if this is what Manta felt when she sat in his lap. If there was one good thing that could come out of the situation it was that they could all grow a deeper understanding of each other.

"Sorry Kou but you have to admit we all get to learn more about each other like this why not enjoy it for a while I mean come on look at me I'm wearing girls clothes and it just feels right." He said jumping up and giving a little twirl his long hair fanning out behind him as he did so. Once he finished his little show he stood there beaming with his head cocked to the side a little and one hand on his hip while leaning on one leg more than the other. 

"What do you think?" He asked his voice still high pitched.

I continued to watch awkwardly and blush as Manta and Sousuke got comfortable with each other. They were looking at each other and fiddled around a lot so I figured they were figuring out to themselves what it was like in the reversed rolls. Sousuke turned to me and tried to apologize but I shot him down. "Yeah, you might get to learn more but I'm learning nothing!" I looked at him skeptically when he said he liked to wear girls clothes. "That might be a problem, this potion doesn't affect our minds so that's probably and issue." Sousuke then jumped up and did a little twirl in his skirt. He struck a pose when he was done and asked how he looked. I smiled devilishly and brushed my hair behind my left ear. "You're not too bad but I'm way cuter than you." I stood up and slowly walked over to Sousuke. I reached up my hand and slightly unzipped my best before I slowly and deliberately wrapper my arms around the female version of my friend. I brought my face extremely close to his and cocked my head to the side as I looked into his eyes. I was doing my best to be as seductive as possible. With a girls body I was moving in ways I would never had dared to before. If I was doing this for myself I would certainly have fallen for my charm. Wow that was a little to confusing. I ran my finger down Sousuke's chest and stopped on his breast. I brought my head in closer for a kiss but stopped just before our girl lips touched. I spoke softly to him, "Just kidding." I backed off of him and turned my attention to Manta, who was still seated. I quickly went over to her and reached my leg over her chair. I ended up sitting in her lap facing her. The fact that she was in the body of a boy didn't faze me as I ran my hands through her hair and brought my face closer to hers as well. I took my one hand away to lower my zipper even further although the effort was probably useless because I had no real cleavage anyway. I closed my eyes and started to do the same thing to her. I stopped once again and brought my face back and placed my finger on her nose. "Sorry not you either." When I actually started to look into her eyes it all hit me. My face filled up with red as I covered it with my hands. What was I doing? I let my apparently new feminine instincts get the best of me and I totally lost myself. I had gone completely insane and started seducing my friends. I quickly got off of her lap and went under the table and started to cry lightly. "I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me. I didn't mean to do that." My other self was instantly replaced with my usual timid and she girl self. If I was going to be a girl for a little bit I didn't want to be one like that. My personal preference was cute girls over smoldering ones anyway. Jesus Christ what was I thinking to myself. Why was I even considering this? That whole time I wasn't thinking straight. All the confusion in my head was making me bounce all over the walls. I couldn't even have fun as a girl because I was too wrapped in my thoughts. What did I really want? "Hey *sniff* can I have a skirt too?"

Manta was prepared to slap Koumori silly when he started to get up on Sousuke, and she was prepared to. She stopped herself though, wanting to see how Sousuke reacted. She was more than a little shocked when Koumori came over and did the same thing to her, so shocked in fact, that she didn't even think to reach for her sword, or slap him. He then got off her lap and went under the table to cry. He seemed to either have a lot of inner turmoil, or be schizophrenic. She really had no idea. She sighed, forgiving Koumori on the spot for what he had been doing and pushed the chair she had been sitting in away, to sit cross legged on the ground next to him. "Make a decision and stick with it." She advised. Although she still didn't understand the problem, she thought that that might be good advice for the moment. She pulled her blue skirt out of her inventory and tossed it over to him to equip. "Knock yourself out." She said in a lighthearted voice. Koumori was obviously going through a lot, and Manta wasn't hard-hearted enough to abandon a friend in need, even if she had plenty of reason to.

Sousuke was blushing like crazy when Kou tried to seduce him. Sure he was in his right mind but he was a girl right now right? He could act like a girl for a bit right? Just cus he was a guy naturally didn't mean he couldn't enjoy it. When he came onto Manta it shocked him even more and then he began crying on the floor. He must of been so confused where as Sousuke was just enjoying himself.

"Hey Kou put that skirt on and let's just enjoy it just cus we are guys doesn't mean we can't be girls for a bit and Manta you get to be a guy for a bit too so let's just have fun." He said in his girly voice and cocked his head a little with a smile. He wasn't sure what the fuss was about.

(Just realized my last post was long enough to be a page of a book.)

After I got under the table Manta abandoned her seat and sat down next to me. She leaned in and told me to stick with my choice. "What do you mean?" I couldn't come up with what she was trying to say. But actually maybe I did. It dawned on me that she must've been questioning not only my gender identity but my orientation. I may have been questioning the first one a little myself but I was most certainly straight. There were no ifs ands or buts about that. Manta, I assumed, had been working of the assumption that I both wanted to be a girl and liked boys. I'd have fun explaining myself in the future. Or on the other hand she could be as confused as I was. All this was her fault to begin with. Her and Sousuke. I didn't get the chance to say anything before a skirt was thrown at me, accompanied by Sousuke telling me to put it on. That time I didn't object and equipped the skirt without indecision. I also noticed that the blue skirt looked pretty weird with my purple vest so I also traded it out for a white shirt. God I was thinking about color matching then. I was envious of Sousuke. All he was doing was having fun with it while I was crying under a table. Why did I have to deal with it all? I wiped my eyes with my arm and popped up from under the table with my best smile. "Alright let's go." I half skipped to the door and let myself out. It wasn't as weird to wear a skirt that time. It was different really being a girl. Didn't seem as awkward. "You better not be kissing behind my back again!" I called back at them. 

Manta stood up watched Koumori run out the door. She quickly payed the bill and ran after Koumori. She looked over at Sousuke and smiled. Things seemed to have worked out, better than shed expected. Koumori seemed to have come to some sort of conclusion, and hopefully they could all have some fun now. She pulled up her hood and exited out into the snow. Koumori seemed to know where he was going, and was leading them somewhere. She wondered where though.

Edited by Manta Gaul

Sousuke skipped after Manta giggling as he went he laughed and skipped into the snow with his cardigan equipped and his survival skill activating negating the cold of the area. He stopped in front of the pair and spun around gracefully his hair fanning out again and did his cutest pose he could pull of before giving them a smile.

"What ya wanna do?"He asked them.

Sousuke skipped after Manta giggling as he went he laughed and skipped into the snow with his cardigan equipped and his survival skill activating negating the cold of the area. He stopped in front of the pair and spun around gracefully his hair fanning out again and did his cutest pose he could pull of before giving them a smile.

"What ya wanna do?"He asked them.

Manta and Sousuke followed me out of the tavern and into the snow. I was too wound up to even notice the cold. Sousuke came skipping in front of me and posed with the best smile he could muster. He wanted to know where we were going. Good question. I hadn't actually thought about that. I noticed Manta had stopped behind me as well so I assumed they both were waiting for me to take the lead. The only place I could think of was the lake. I had been there with Starrine and Shirosu and it was they were...interesting experiences. At the very least we could have fun there. I didn't even notice I was doing the finger to lip and eyes up thing while I was thinking. My eyes lit up when I got it and I proclaimed my decision with enthusiasm. "Let's go to the lake! It's really pretty and we can ice skate too!" I started running off in the direction of the frozen lake. "Come on slow pokes!" 

Edited by Koumori

Manta winked at Sousuke as he asked what they wanted to do. "You know what I want to do." She said, joking around a bit. Her own eyes lit up when Koumori mentioned a lake. A frozen lake sounded beautiful, and like a perfect place to steal kisses when Koumori wasn't looking. She grinned and grabbed Sousuke's hand. She didn't run after Koumori though, instead giving Sousuke a slow kiss before starting to walk in the direction Koumori had gone, still holding onto Sousuke's hand. She had always thought that the fourth floor was the most romantic floor, and the fact that her hair had shortened a bit wasn't about to change that.

Sousuke for some reason was enjoying being a girl just a bit to much and he was also enjoying messing around with the two. Kou must of thought his head was frazzeled and Manta was either playing along or was enjoying being a guy as much he was enjoying being a girl. He blushed at her comment for some reason and when she kissed him he felt really strange. Safe and appreciated yet also ... Well he didn't want to think about that just yet but he didn't get chance to since Manta took his hand and beggan to follow Kou.

I began running off to the lake and I noticed Manta and Sousuke were not next to me. They were following, but far back. I smiled at the thought of what they were doing back there. It was really starting to get on my nerves so I decided to mess with them. I looked back to see where they were and ran ahead, the cold wind against my bare legs. Once I was confident I was out of view I veered off the path and ran behind a large pine tree. I would hide there until the walked past and then...well I'd figure out what I'd do when the time came. As I waited I got to thinking again. Being a girl was really different. It just had a different feeling through it. I felt lighter for some reason, although that might not have been the case if I was a more developed girl. Why was a self conscious about that? Stupid crappy potion. Making me even more confused than I was before. 

(Don't use the search skill to find me. That's just uncool.)