[OP-F1] Trapped in 1s and 0s

Greg raises an eyebrow. "Not beating around the bush, i suppose?" suddenly looking at Zelrius' change in demeanor. "By the way, you mentioned something called a <Unique Skill> earlier?" Greg asked, curious. "You mean those secret skills with hidden requirements and a quest likely required to unlock them? What's yours do?" he questions, very curious about the Unique Skill that Zelrius supposedly possesses.

(OOC: Wowzie! Much realistic, very years. XD)

"Right," Ayumu sighed, rather relieved that the reciprocation to what she said wasn't too severe, "to the Teleportation Gate." she started walking back towards the Town of Beginnings. Staring at her feet, her mind began to wander. What was happening in the real world right now? Was she still laying on the bed in that hotel room? Did she get moved to a hospital? Had her Coach already recruited someone to fill her now empty spot on the collegiate team? And Alexa...how was she faring? Their friendship was so tight, they were like sisters. Ayumu shut her eyes tight for a brief moment, then looked up ahead of her again, so she could actually see where she was walking.

So it begins...the struggle to stay alive and get out of here. She mused. Let's see how this goes...

(Depends Do you guys want this to be before or after I got my New unique Skill?)

"Aye, Unique skill as in that. My current one... eh." He seemed reluctant to talk about it as they wandered off from their current city into the wilderness surrounding the second floor. Quickly, monsters appeared, First a wolf charging forward and than 4 boars. The boy grinned and quickly struck the wolf with his blade using Oval Crescent sword art before sheathing it again. All that remained now was the boars.  Each had minimal HP and no mitigation. That was fine with Zelrius, given he wasn't after any loot or anything of the like. Drawing his sword, Zelrius went into a defensive stance and took a step back. "Okay Lady Ayumu and Sir Baxen. You guys are up. Show us what you got."

ID 37340 BD 4+4 = 8 Hit. MD 3-3EVA = 0 Kek you missed bud

Zelrius 148/148
Calrex 189/189
Ayumu 16/16
Greg Baxen 32/32

Wolf DEAD SON
Boar 10/10
Boar 10/10
Boar 10/10
Boar 10/10

"Alright, let's do this!" he says, as Zelrius calls them up. "I'll go first." he continues, before unleashing the <Snake Bite> Sword Art on one of the boars! He slashes once at an angle...!

ID: 37539

BD 6: Hit!

His slash goes through, but before it ends, Greg switches his grip, grabbing the sword with his other hand and whirling in the other direction, as his blade comes clean through the boar! About 2/5 of the Boar's Health Gauge Drops, and apparently it didn't like that one bit, as it charges at Greg!

MD 3-3 Evasion=0: Failure!

The Boar thought it was charging at Greg, but it ran wide and hit a nearby rock. Greg chuckles at this.

Zelrius: 148/148 HP, 34/35 EN.

Calrex: 189/189 HP, 46/46 EN.

Greg: 32/32 HP, 6/8 EN.

Ayumu: 16/16 HP, 4/4 EN.

Wolf: DEAD

Boar A: 6/10 HP.

Boars B through D: 10/10 HP.

Edited by Greg Baxen

(OOC: I know it says level 4 under my name, but I think I'm only level 1. This is my first time doing combat...so unless I can gain levels just by posting, I think I'm still at the bottom. Please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Ayumu wasn't as eager as the others. She winced as the monsters approached them, and stood there rather awkwardly as Zelrius and Greg attacked. With a small, nervous laugh, she unsheathed her one-handed straight sword. Exhaling sharply, she unsheathed her sword...

ID# 37395

BD: 8 (well then...not bad for my first roll. XD)

...and took her swing using a simple slant Sword Art. Surprising herself, she actually was right on her mark, and her sword cut into the boar. It gave an obnoxious squeal, and decided to charge at her.

MD: 3

Putting all of it's might into a plunge...it missed, falling snout first into the ground, it's legs twitching as it gave a displeased snort.

Ayumu: (not sure what to put here, since I don't know what level 1 HP is) HP, 0/1 EN.

Boar A: 6/10 HP.

Boar B: 1/10 HP

Boars C through D: 10/10 HP.

(OOC: If I did anything wrong here, please let me know. I think the sword art I used would only end up dealing 1 damage, but I'm not positive)

OOC: I think you're on the dot, unless there's something I'm missing.

IC:

ID: 37401
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3) = 5 (Disregarded Due to Howl)
<<Howl>> Activated (+3 Hate to All Enemies)

Calrex followed behind the trio as he rested his hands at his sides, scanning the area. It wasn't long before Zelrius rushed forward and engaged a vairly weak group of enemies, prompting an immediate attack from their other two teammates. "Well, guess I'd better get to work then..."

Drawing his sword he raised it high, immediately activating his <<Howl>> skill. Stabbing his sword into the earth, the light blue aura that had surrounded his armor was released as a monstrous roar emanated from his armor. The sound wave flew by the boars as their eyes turned red facing him for a second before they reverted back to normal, signifying that the Ultramarine Knight had taken the highest aggro, and thus would be the target of their attacks.

Extracting his sword Calrex gave a small sigh as he waited their next move.

Ayumu: 4/4 HP, 0/1 EN.

(Hate: Calrex 3 / Zelrius 0 / Ayumu 0 / Greg 1) Boar A: 6/10 HP.

(Hate: Calrex 3 / Zelrius 0 / Ayumu 1 / Greg 0) Boar B: 1/10 HP

(Hate: Calrex 3 / Zerlius 0 / Ayumu 0 / Greg 0) Boars C through D: 10/10 HP

Edited by Calrex