[PP-F9] From the Flames (SsenDOM)

Pyro had been waiting to come back and join the crowds of SAO. Of course she had to deal with personal issues resolving around her medical problems, but that was over and done. They were still present and even a part of her as a whole, only now less bothersome as she'd matured during her time away. The urge to message old pals occurred all of the time but she didn't. She couldn't. Instead Pyro roamed her favorite floor, which was ironically Floor 9. The hottest known so far. Heat never bothered her, she even flicked the cap of the old lighter, that Sousuke gave to her a while back, for entertainment. Long purple hair had been cut a while ago, now falling just under her chin. Pyro's glowing red eyes fell over everyone on the floor who seemed to be complaining about it being too hot. This made her want to slap them yet all she did was glare and walk by. Why come to a floor you don't even enjoy? Her bipolar ways made the angry sided thoughts disappear when she approached the edge of the floor. A sight that made her happy. To others it would appear that she was about to jump but the pale girl was only enjoying the scenery.

Ssendom noticed a woman standing on he edge of the floor, overlooking a massive river of lava that stretched beyond the horizon and into many different caves alike. He walked up, still dawning his ebony armor with his helmet parameters set to invisible so his skin could be seen clear as day. He stopped directly next to her with a word being said, he couldn't help but approach people who actually seemed to enjoy the heat of the of the ninth floor.

he wasn't sweating at all, in fact he looked absolutely comfortable in his massive armor. Without making a sound or notion, a purple flaming phoenix whelp descended and landed upon the shoulder of Ssendom that was next to the woman. Amethyst turned to look at the unfamiliar face, it then chirpped happily hoping to take the attention of the man in the massive armor. The small bird stood upon the stained glass shoulder pads which were in the shape of Dragon Heads. Amethyst began to dance hoping to make the woman laugh or snicker or something, the phoenix loved to be a goof ball. While this is going on, Ssendom didn't look at her once and ignored those who complained about the heat, he was simply standing and relaxing with his large arms crossed over each other.

Pyro noticed the man nearby almost instantly. Who wouldn't with his decorative and all the more impressive armor? She wished she could look that amazing and suddenly felt weak with her light two-toned attire. The familiar was definitely unique but even more entertaining to witness as it began dancing. She wondered what this stranger was doing next to her of all the space on Floor 9 but didn't really mind since the animal of his was making her laugh. 

"Hey." She piped up softly though covered her mouth slightly to avoid giggling like a little girl. There was no telling if this person enjoyed childish teenagers or serious front-liners. He hadn't even looked at her since arriving. "Y-Your familiar is-" She laughed finally, not being able to hold it in anymore. The immature side of her personality dominated above all else as of now.

Once she laughed, he grinned and began to chuckle. The entire time he was acting serious just to help Amethyst get a chuckle out of the woman. He turned his head to look at the woman, "Indeed, Amethyst likes to make quite the spectacle of himself." He said in a joking tone, his faithful flaming bird chirped happily then lifted off his shoulder and landed on her shoulder inbetween the two of them. Amethyst then proceeded to rub it's hot head on her face, though the flames didn't seem to cause any burning or painful feelings.

Ssendom stretched his shoulders and turned to look back over the river of lava, he cleared his throat, "Sorry to technically ambush you like that, I enjoy staring over the lava river often since my shop resides on this floor. The name is Ssendom by the way, and Amethyst really feels like meeting you." His chuckle slowly turning into a laugh due to his silly purple partner.

The atmosphere felt much better when the other spoke since he seemed polite and not so serious as she'd thought he'd be. Cuddling with the familiar was amusing, Pyro crooked her head to gently place her cheek against the animal's head. The action was undeniably cute. "Awww." Pyro giggled again before cooing at the adorableness. "It's okay." She shrugged, feeling okay with his actions since now she was comfortable. "No way! I'm the same." She jumped and smiled, turning her head to meet eyes with the stranger next to her. "I just moved my shop here from Floor 1. It got boring there. Plus this is the best scene ever. Or at least I think so." 

"S...Ssendom. Okay. My name's Pyro, no joke." She lifted an arm carefully to keep Amethyst on her shoulder but pet the familiar with a pointer finger. "I'm glad. Amethyst's a cutie. What kind of familiar is it?"