[PP: F9:Complete] For Thirty Pieces of Silver [Lowenthal]

As Opal and Kurama spoke, Lowenthal had spoken up from behind her interrupting the exchange so he could introduce himself as well as handing his hand out in a kind gesture towards Kurama. The man looked to Opal with a half puzzled look, "I often don't see Opal frequent around kind people. This is new...It is nice to meet you as well, Lowenthal." Kurama was happy enough to accept the kind gesture in turn and gave a solid shake back to her friend. 

"The Package is in the wind, Opal. I have not seen or heard from for a while. Perhaps back at the Office where he is surrounded by his employees and his cubicle no doubt. Alas, if you are looking for information on it, I am sorry I have none. In fact, thank to The Panther, this area has been relatively safe in due thanks to the mysterious warrior. Have you heard of The Panther, Lowenthal?" Kurama spoke with a half giggle as Opal nearly silenced him with a fist to face.

"Shush, you! No one wants to hear about some lame Super Hero fighting in Urbus at night to clean up the city of its Yellow Players!" The woman gave a small rebuttal as Kurama smiled and giggled lightly over a palmed mouth. The expression on her face and the bright red color of her cheeks seemed to fluster the woman beyond belief, "The Panther is Savior of Urbus, as it is known. Dashing at night from roof top to roof top prowling for criminals that seek to do wrong. In fact, the figure seems to be about Opal's height and...considerable measurements..." 

"That is enough, Kurama! Lest you wish to be anal fucked by my blade! Pay no attention to him, Lowenthal. He speaks of nothing but a mindless do-gooder. I am hardly one to represent such a facade, not when I have so much hate for the people around here. If you don't have any information, Kurama. We'll be taking our leave."

The red haired man chuckled and waved, "Very well. I'll see you again soon, Opal. By the way Hiei has been looking for you. He's been keeping tabs on that woman from earlier, no harm has been done to her thankfully. It was good meeting you, Lowenthal. Opal needs more...nice guys as her friends." 

Bare knuckles cracked as Kurama laughed and fled into the shadows, as Opal snorted in exaggeration at his last remark. She glared at Lowenthal with an almost threatening look, "The Panther is not real, it does not exist. AND If it WERE me, I would not want you babbling this about to anyone. But it seems our trail has gone cold. We won't know anything until he does something again, which could be awhile..We might as well pack up and call it quits for the night." 

The woman shifted her weight on one leg and flipped the ebony hair from off her shoulder as she then slowly pressed a hand to her forehead, what a night it has been. 

Lowenthal smiled as the man took his hand. it didn't seem so bad. Lowe thought that he'd at least be more, what was the word he was looking for? No matter, the point was that Kurama was actually not a bad guy. Then, he had mentioned a 'Hero Vigilante' known only as the Panther. Lowenthal did his best to hold his tongue as the two began to banter back and forth. It was, quite enlightening and hilarious to say the least. The man had mentioned that someone was looking for Opal, and that 'she' was safe. Then he disappeared. Lowenthal shrugged, and let out a small chuckle. "Well, that conversation has me wanting to ask questions." Lowenthal said. "Should we go see this, Hiei? And who's this woman he's been keeping tabs on? A friend of yours?" Lowenthal asked. He decided to ignore the whole 'Panthar' thing for now. But he'd ask about it later.

• 3 weeks later...

"WE are not going to see anyone. And it's none of your business who I am keeping tabs on. You ask too many questions." Opal sighed, placing a hand over her head, "This is the end of the line anyways. From here we go our separate ways. Goodbye, Lowenthal." Opal moved away from him, not so much as a glance back as she turned through the darkness of Urbus and fled into the shadows of the night undercover. She had much to deal with and much to plot. She would have her revenge one way or another and by any means necessary. Until that day, patience...patience will endure. 

-

Thread Summary: +1 SP Each, +200 Col Each