[SP-F4] Whom bodes the Greater Rage? <<Berserker Unique>>

After paying a very expensive price for some intriguing information, he figured he needed to be on the floor that royally pissed him off the absolute most. The floor where the snow never ends, and his armor potentially gives him frost bite every time he walks on it. Though having traversed the floor many times he has figured out how to simply power through the snow with his brute and raw strength. He walked up to the teleportation gate in the town of Vulcan Village, he took a deep breath before he shouted, "Snowfrost Village!" instantly he was completely enveloped in a bright light blue light, after a moment it dissipated and he was no longer standing in the warmth and comfort of the hot floor often referred to as the Land of Lava, or at least that is what he coined it as to himself.

He arrived in the main town that resides on the coldest of all the floors in Aincrad, the cold winds immediately ripped into his armor much like every time he appeared on in the snowy banks of the fourth floor. He had many reasons to hate the floor all together, and some weren't even about the weather itself. He looked down the way and recognized a building. Where a chimney that used to usher out plenty of smoke, as if the dark clouds that came from it were the buildings breath was no longer breathing. The light that would be heart of the build now shut off to the world, and the person whom used to reside inside used to be the soul of the build now just an empty shell. Just looking at the build made him grit his teeth, "I hate Snowfrost Town." He murmured in anger.

Ssendom withdrew his Bloodrage Potion and his Honey Barbecue Pork Chop that he had been saving for quite some time, "Since i will be doing a considerable amount of hunting, these will certainly come in handy." He told himself as he dove right into his food immediately consuming it after he sat at a bench. Luckily his armor was already cold so that the bench didn't give him a coldshock. After he finished eating his meal and drinking his drink, he brought out one of his last chocolate bars he had crafted for himself and consumed it, "I want this to be a rather lucrative expedition with a bonus of a certain something that I spent every dime of mine on to achieve." He finished telling himself before getting up and walking toward the congregated area of Snowfrost Town.

[Changed Stats: 9 DMG -> 12 DMG | 3 ACC -> 4 ACC | +1 LD -> +3 LD

Edited by Ssendom

Ssendom slowly maneuvered himself through the crowd till he reach an area with frozen over tables, he found one that happened to be vacant but around plenty of people that seemed to gossip a lot. After taking a seat he closed his eyes and tried to focus on the voices he heard, attempting to listen to anything that would be of use to him. But unfortunately he ended up hearing exactly what he didn't want.

"Do you see who it is? It's The Slayer of the Forsaken Crusader!" A random female voice said amongst her friends.

"Didn't he use to date that Meokka Girl?" One of the girls asked the first one.

"Yeah, apparently they had a falling out or something and we've never seen her since." The first girl said.

"I bet he had something to do with it too." A different voice said.

Listening to the different voices his eye twitched as he wanted to jam his sword so far down their throat in sheer anger no thanks to the Bloodrage potion he had fashioned for himself. But he was here for a different reason, he ended up drowning out the words of the women just to see Meokka with his eyes closed.

Edited by Ssendom

At this point he wasn't even focusing on voices, his mind was buried deep in the thought of Meokka. He began to grit his teeth tightly, and rather painfully. He could remember all the good times he had with her, he remembered every single thing they had done together. But no matter the good thought it all returned to the same point in time, just before Cerberus when she completely abandoned him for some unknown purpose, practically leaving him and Jomei to possibly die so she could escape. He didn't know why she didn't, but it was beginning to eat him up real bad since he had repressed every thought he had ever had about her and delved himself deep into the sole art of getting stronger and training to become one of the best this world had to offer.

After awhile of gritting his teeth hard enough, the pain began to override what he was thinking about. He was able to completely clear his mind of the woman who used to possess the heart and love that Ssendom once felt. The now turned pure Dreadnought solely built upon pride and pure strength and rage, was back in control of his own mind and no longer tormented by the emotions he once had for the blunette. He began to listen to random conversations, some where about the Quest Boss Avalanche and the difficulties players have had with it all of which made Ssendom laugh on the inside. And many others were talking about an assortment of equipment, consumables and even the Phase Beast up inside the caves that resided on the snowy mountains. Most of the information he really didn't give a single care about.

After a while of hearing a bunch of mumbo jumbo, a lot of crap he didn't give two cents about. He finally heard some information that didn't seem to make quite that much sense to the people who spoke about it. He focused his mind completely on the three players who were trying to keep their information on the down low, but they were just loud enough to be audible to Ssendom who was deceptively perceptive.

"I saw the strangest thing today Bennie, Austrider." A random older man's voice said.

"What Ceridon?" One of the other few men asked.

"I saw an NPC roaming around the northern most parts of the entire floor, first time I had ever seen as such. The man was in nothing more than a fur loincloth and wield what I thought to be the largest Two-Handed Greatsword I've ever seen!" The first man nearly shouted before being shushed by his what could be heard two other friends.

The youngest of the voices then spoke up, "Well did you fight it?"

"Yeah, I went up to fight it. But I have never seen an NPC on this floor THAT strong! It even gave me a duel request and when I lost it left me alone as if it were completely disinterested." The man was reluctant to say, but then he continued, "So I continued following him until I reached full life and attempted to fight him again. And he completely mollywhopped me. I had no chance, the man was seething nothing but pure rage!" He exclaimed again. Hearing the information Ssendom was interested in, he had an idea of an area to go. He managed to hear one last thing from the first voice as he stood up, "Be careful if you run into the man called 'The Berserker' that Wild Man was walking in the eye of the storm of a blizzard. He is one scary bastard." Armed with the information he wanted, he immediately headed for the outskirts of town and begin the day and a half trek to the northern most part of the entire floor.

Edited by Ssendom

Once he reached the outskirts of town, he wanted to make sure he was one hundred percent ready for anything to come. He whistled very loudly causing his purple phoenix flaming whelp to materialize just above him, to which the bird landed on his shoulder and immediately shiver, "Yes I know Amethyst, it is incredibly cold out here. But were going to have one hell of a time out here. You ready to collect on some coin and have quite possibly one of the greatest fights we've ever had the luxury of having?" He asked his trusty sidekick and adorable friend. His bird chirped with ferocity and intensity to show how equally excited it was to get into glorious combat with it's master, much like it enjoyed the battle Dom and Calrex had with the King of the Swamplands.

Ssendom wasn't going to be searching for fighting, he wanted to be in top top shape and absolutely ready for anything if he encountered this 'Wild Man' of sorts. He knew he needed to locate where the blizzard might reside and head straight long for it, as that would be the best indicator as to where this Barbarian of sorts might be. And from what he heard, the man was always on the move. After taking a deep breath and letting it go, he began to blitz forward completely ripping the snow out of his path. He was confident in his capabilities and with the information he had obtained from the Information Broker, he knew exactly how he wanted the the battle to play out.

Trudging through the snow, mobs were always in his peripheral vision. He didn't have the time to deal with them, it was the only time he had the chance to find this mob before someone else did and he would rather not have to become a player killer for the unique skill. No matter what he would be the sole person in possession of such an uncanny skill, and he knew he would do anything to have it. Ssendom knew he was a rather power hungry person and with the information that the man was a babbling idiot of obscenities meant this Berserker had nothing but rage pumping through his veins. Ssendom happened to be one and the same as this man, aside from the fact he was completely clad head to toe in heavy armor.

He began to make his way through the valleys that split the different Mountains, he was doing the best possible job to keep an eye on the path he was taking and the sky to see any changes in weather patterns or if he could see anything abnormal. Amethyst finally gave up on trying to stay on the shoulder of it's matter and waddled it's fiery little butt into the chest plate of him. Once it was secure and cozy inside the armor, the bird began to exude a ton of effort into releasing it's flame to heat up his masters armor at the same time keeping itself warm since it thoroughly despised being cold. Ssendom could only grin as he realized the snow melted upon the touch making it even easier to burst through.

After a while of running he found himself at the base of 3 different mountains, he looked to the east and west knowing he was running north. He noticed something strange about the skies to the East, it was darker than the skies to the West and he knew that was where Avalanche spawned since he had slain the giant icy bastard multiple times. He also saw what happened to be a blue dragon flying towards the ground far to the east, and since it was slowly becoming darker in the skies he knew he needed to blitz forward and make quick work of the dragon as it would definitely be hostile and impede his path to the person he wanted. He turned his whole body to the east and began running at full speed hoping to make up for lost time standing there idly.

He was making great strides with ease, he was also feeling in tip top shape all thanks to his skill Athletics. It did also help he always stayed physically fit which might possibly have transferred into Aincrad or maybe just his mental fortitude that helped him ignore Fatigue. Nevertheless he was making incredible time since he didn't need to take a break. Ssendom was vaulting over rocks that had a drop of a over twenty feet behind it, he barrel rolled after each rock using the momentum to go right back into his sprint. He was loving this he was focused, determined, and even excited for everything that was to transpire. He could feel his heart racing along side his rage building to unleash havoc upon the barbarian and dragons alike.

At the base of the mountain he was practically running down he came across a Dragons Nest. One large mama dragon and three of her whelps, which of course noticed Ssendom without another second passing since he was as loud as all get out with the amount of fun he was having. "Oh thank god, I was beginning to get bored of chasing the Wild Man without having a bit of FUN!" He shouted at the top of his lungs causing the Mama dragon to roar in anger at him. The Dragon was trying to act menacing to the man in ebony armor but the giant lizard didn't have a single clue as to whom it was truly dealing with, "I'LL RIP YOUR F***ING TEETH AND TONGUE OUT YOU PUNY MAGGOT!" He shouted obscenities to the beast to get into the feel that the Barbarian did.

Ssendom didn't even hesitate to wait for the Dragons to make the first move, he flew towards them almost literally with the insane increase in power his Bloodrage Crystal gives him. He completely lifted of the ground after one single step which he used to lift himself off the ground. He used one strike in each of the whelps and the last three strikes of his Fight Blade Sword Art to eviscerate the Mama Dragon. As he landed on the ground he saw his items acquired message saying he obtained dragon meat, which he had an idea of a really swanky bento box.

ID: 37099
BD: 10 = They be Dead
LD: 11 = 3520 Col 4 Materials

Ssendom 170/170 HP 18/30 Energy

Mama Dragon 0/80 20 MIT
Dragon Whelp 0/70 18 MIT
Dragon Whelp 0/70 18 MIT
Dragon Whelp 0/70 18 MIT

Earnings: 3520 Col 4 Materials

Edited by Ssendom

He continued on his rampage speed seeing as the sky was becoming darker and darker. The winds picked up more and more, even though it was a giant barren wasteland of nothing but snow. Snow was beginning to be flung everywhere so Ssendom opted to disable the invisible settings causing his helm to appear and protect his eyes from the gusting winds and the surging snow. He noticed many a beast traveling the tundra but he didn't care as long as they weren't impeding his path, that was until he came across four more whelps just standing in his path. "You gotta be kidding me. YOU S***HEADS GET OUTA THE WAY!" He screamed again ripping through each whelp before it had the chance to retaliate.

ID: 37103
BD: 7 + 3 = They be Dead
LD: 12 + 1 = 3360 Col 4 Materials

Ssendom 170/170 HP 9/30 Energy

Dragon Whelp 0/70 18 MIT
Dragon Whelp 0/70 18 MIT
Dragon Whelp 0/70 18 MIT
Dragon Whelp 0/70 18 MIT

Earnings: 6880 Col 8 Materials

Edited by Ssendom

After having killed plenty of Dragons and gaining a good amount of meat to be used in some sweet bento box idea's, he continued his rampage of path. After a moment it dawned on him, he didn't even lose a step even with fighting the two sets of dragons. The only thing that seemed to change was how powerful the winds were and how much the snow was rampaging as he got closer to the eye of the storm. He thought that maybe others were coming after the Berserker as well, so he decided to push himself to the hardest he possible could. "No reject will get what belongs to me, this fight is mine to take. YOU HEAR ME YOU USELESS SACKS OF S***! YOU WILL MEET YOUR END IF YOU CROSS MY PATH!" He shouted angrily into the air while his energy regenerated.

1/3 Out of Combat Regen 11/30

His voice didn't even echo as it was drowned out by the raging winds, the howl of the air and the bonechilling cold were penetrating through Ssendom's armor causing Amethyst to work twice as hard to try and keep him and itself warm. He forgot exactly how much he truly hated the cold winds of the fourth floor, he couldn't fathom why anyone would want to be stuck in this hellish nightmare of chilling air. Why he even dated someone who loved this floor was beyond him, he just kept thinking about being in the warmth of the 9th floor overlooking the river of lava that he had chanced himself against many times over.

2/3 Out of Combat Regen 12/30

Edited by Ssendom

The winds got even more intense the closer he got to the epicenter of the blizzard, the only issue Ssendom was having now was that the snowbanks themselves were being thrown into the air. The wind pressure was beginning to pick Ssendom off his feet a little, but his armor was still heavy enough to bring him back down to the ground. Though with the mixture of his speed plus the wind pushing him technically he was moving faster than he had ever been in his entire life, that included all the times he ran in Aincrad with the assisted system. He was grinning the whole way, he could feel as though he was nearing where he needed to be. "I'M COMING TO FIGHT YOU BERSERKER!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, "AND WE SHALL FIGHT LIKE MEN!"

3/3 Out of Combat Regen 30/30

Out of nowhere, the wind and flying snow abruptly stop causing Ssendom to slow down to a walk. As he looked around above he noticed this giant barrier of sorts, and as he looked directly up he noticed a giant hole in the middle of the storm, "So this is the eye of the Storm? This is one hell of an experience to witness." He said to himself in awe, "Hey Amethyst, come out here and look at this!" He shouted out loud causing his bird to come out and land upon his shoulder, it chirped once in a tone that just demonstrated how much in awe it was as well. "I know right? I have never seen anything else like this." He told his faithful bird as he walked fast enough to stay inside the eye of the storm. He blinked and immediately realized he needed to look to see if anything, or anyone was around.