[PP-F7] OHSS & OHCS

Zelrius struck once more, finally deciding that he couldn't do so anymore, or they really would have to repeat this duel over again. And while Zelrius enjoyed the battle, that was not his goal in all of this. He was after ridding himself of his current Unique Skill so that the pair could go fight a pair of "Masters". At this point, Zelrius didn't even care about the reward, He simply wanted to see if Takao and Himself could beat the supposed Grandmaster's of the pair's own Sword Skills. Only one way to find out, He thought as his sword struck Takao for the last time. He took a step back and sheathed his sword. "Hit me with your best shot."

ID 37151 BD 7, 7 Damage. 

Zelrius Duel HP: 17/72

Takao Duel HP: 9/72

Edited by Zelrius

Keeping a keen eye on his health gauge allowed him to rather quickly determine that, if Zelrius was to land another one of those powerful strikes, what little health remained in the gauge would be reduced with ease. He watched with a raised eyebrow and tilted head as Zelrius stepped back and stowed his sword, and only then did it finally hit him what they were doing. "Oh, duh. For a moment there I forgot we weren't just dueling for the hell of it." he said, chuckling lightly to himself.

- -

» ID : [[ 37152 ]]
» BD : [[ MISS (4 + 4(ACC) - 3(EVA) ]]

« Takao »
[[ 9/72 Duel HP ]]
[[ 31/35 Energy ]] Regular attack missed.
 (-2 Energy | +1 energy recovered)

« Zelrius »
[[ 17/72 Duel HP ]]

Edited by Takao

"I too almost forgot the same thing there." The boy chuckled back, And stood there more. "Hurry up now, Though this is one of the faster duels in my days, I want this whole ordeal done by Noon, and I believe it is about 8ish now. So chop chop." Chop Chop Zelrius thought, realizing just how out of his vocabulary that phrase seemed. Nonetheless, it got the point across as he waited for Takao to throw another attack his way. The boy wanted this whole thing to speed up, as it slowed down once more. 

Edited by Zelrius

A light chuckle was exchanged, and a nod of his head followed. "Alright then, I'll wrap this up with this." said Takao as he lifted his sword arm and placed the blade behind his head. As a result, the pre-motion of a sword art was activated, and the metal began to glow red. It was a low hit, low damage modifier, low ranking sword art he planned to use in place of simply whacking at Zelrius two more times.

- -

» ID : [[ 37154 ]]
» BD : [[ MISS (4 + 4(ACC) - 3(EVA) ]]

« Takao »
[[ 9/72 Duel HP ]]
[[ 31/35 Energy ]]
 (-2 Energy | +1 energy recovered)

« Zelrius »
[[ 17/72 Duel HP ]]

Edited by Takao

The boy held up a single finger as if to say "Give me a moment." to which his mouth did actually speak those words, making the gesture quite redundant. With that, his left hand swiped down to bring up his menu. One by one, Zelrius took off all of his gear with the exception to just the tuxedo he usually wore as vanity, which gave no enhancements. It had been quite some time since the boy had been seen without the Cloak, Skull, or even either of the pendants on, and he felt strange not having those items around him. Nonetheless, the boy spoke once more "That should make it a bit easier. Have at it, bud." 

He released control of his avatar to the system and allowed it to guide him through the simple motions of a two hit sword art he'd prepared just seconds prior. Nothing that would jeopardize his life, but instead simply spare them a bit of time. Two quick hits in rapid succession found their way to the defenseless (by choice) Zelrius, and reduced his health down just far enough to end the duel. The conclusion of the duel was met with a bit of fanfare as the system announced him as the winner, and even went as far to display an image of his face. "Alright then. Where're we off to?"

- -

» ID : [[ 37156 ]]
» BD : [[ HIT (3 + 4(ACC) ]]

« Takao »
[[ 9/72 Duel HP ]]
[[ 30/35 Energy ]] 
« Snake Bite » used. (-2 Energy | +1 energy recovered)

« Zelrius »
[[ -3/72 Duel HP ]] 
( 10(DMG) * (1*2) = -20HP )

Edited by Takao

The boy just went on with his thoughts, quite frustrated with the lack of attacking that was going on. He looked at the sun, and for a moment, was glad no one liked Floor seven. Though as he thought earlier, The question of Why not? crossed his mind. The floor had amazing landscape, and the weather seemed to be quite nice, given everything was in a Mountain range after all. Just as that thought passed through his mind, Takao's blade had actually landed a hit and done more damage. The boy grinned "About damn time there. I starting to get a tan." The duel ended and Darkness Blade was passed from Zelrius to Takao. "Now do know, That Zero hand lent me that Unique Skill. Don't grow too attached to it, he may want it back. Then again, after today, you may not need it anyhow." He said, re-equipping all of his unique items with exception of the Hydra Skull. "Shall we get going?" 

He began to walk down the slope of Nimbus to the training temple in question: The Temple of Chanshi, Dharma and Vinaya. A Temple not far from Nimbus in the slightest. Zelrius had visited there once before, though at the time he was merely exploring for map data. It was a simple walk down the slope of Nimbus to the stone temple. It was within moments of exiting the town that it came into sight. "Ready when you are." 

Edited by Zelrius

Takao laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "There were some very mysterious forces there that just didn't want me to win that legitimately." he said as he slid the blade along his shoulder until its tip met the mouth of its scabbard. He dropped it inside and glanced down to the prompt that appeared before him, detailing the passage of Darkness Blade to him. "No worries, I'm not sure this kind of thing is my style anyway. Since I don't think you can have two of these at the same time, you can tell him to drop by my shop whenever to pick it up." As interesting of a unique that now resided in his possession was, it wasn't exactly what he'd been looking for. Takao dismissed the menu and glanced back up at Zelrius, nodding once. "Lead the way."

The boy nodded to the Lead the way comment and did so. He walked on just the little ways down the slope into the temple. Going inside the boy looked around, unsure of anything in sight there. He grinned at the training doll and decided to give it a few swings. His brows creased in thought and the boy turned to Takao. "Now we play the waiting game. I am going to practice my Disguise and Survival skills, until our guests arrive. If you see anything out of the ordinary, let me know." He said turning back to the dummy. Attacking it a few more times, Zelrius once more sheathed his sword and went on to do what he said he would: Simply constantly reactivate and deactivate his Disguise skill, given the boy did not have Meditation as it was mentioned earlier. For a second, he admired the Temple's archtectiture and beauty, but was quickly reminded that they were in a game, and it was simply a work of 3d modeling. Still art. Great art at that. His thought whispered in his mind as he used disguise to look like himself. 

The seventh floor hadn't been one he'd explored thoroughly, though he wasn't entirely unfamiliar with it either. He walked alongside Zelrius as they approached the curiousity known as "The Temple of Chanshi, Dharma and Vinaya". At first glance, it didn't seem like anything particularly interesting, but he was never one to judge things at first glance either. He cast a sidelong gaze at Zelrius and nodded. "Roger that, Cap'n." he said, not so much in a mocking tone as a generally comedic one, just before turning on his heel and heading toward the entrance of the temple to lean against the door frame. "Out of the ordinary," he mentally parroted Zelrius as his emerald-hued gaze scanned their surroundings. "I'd be more confident if I knew this floor better, but I guess that since this is for a unique skill, it should be fairly obvious."

michaellucifer.jpg

Almost as if out of nowhere, a dazzling light suddenly shone in front of the pair, two siblings with wings, though one of them had wings of a pure angel while another that of a fallen angel with black wings. Lucifer sprang to action and bouncing around, saying "Heyo you big meanies, who wants to fight us brothers eh?!My name is Lucifer and the lil wuss there is my dear Michael, not that it matters, as you two look like you'll be beaten in nooo time! Oh well, hopefully you'll entertain us~". It was hard to believe based on their appearance, but they really were male. The two did not hesitate to begin the attack on both their foes, each striking in unison oddly enough, even though their weapons did not match in play style at all.

ID 37232, 37233 BD 1+2=3 Miss, BD 6+4-3=7 Hit.
SA Dancing Hellraiser used against Zelrius. Fallen damage increasing non crit attack damage by 4. 8x10=80 damage. 80-15 Mit for 65 damage.
Half HP Duel, both brothers must be beaten. Odd LD hits takao when no hate is present, even on Zelrius.

Zelrius 158/158 EN: 37/37
Takao 85/150 EN: 35/35
Michael 148/148 EN: 35/37
Lucifer 148/148 EN: 29/37

Michael stats:
Base Damage: 6 Mit: 69 Acc: 2 Eva: 1. Holy Damage 8.
Lucifer stats:
Base Damage: 6 Mit: 69 Acc: 4 Eva: 1. Fallen Damage 4.

Edited by Unique

Zelrius was utterly confused by their appearance, yet the male names they had. I thought the rumor said brothers? Damned info broker. He cursed back at his mind in thought. He looked over to Takao and raised an eyebrow, quite unsure what it was they were supposed to do. It was the attack on his comrade that made Zelrius realize he was gearless. Quickly using a Crystal to increase his damage, Zelrius drew his sword afterward.  Instead of making an attack, Zelrius cursed himself for forgetting to re-equip his Evasion gear. He quickly did so, the pendant reappearing in place. "Takao, Use your Strongest move on Lucifer, I should be able to handle Michael. Or Vice Versa. Your call entirely."

+3 Damage from Crystal (No Post Action)

Equipped: Azure Commandant's Pendant: +2 ACC +2 EVA

Stats are those in the Signature, Minus Darkness Blade.

Edited by Zelrius

Takao's head tilted to one side as they were approached by two figures, both clearly female in appearance, yet they were quick to introduce themselves as brothers. He exchanged a glance with Zelrius and shrugged his shoulders. "It's twenty twenty-two. No point in judgin'." he said, and turned his head just in time to observe himself at the receiving end of a powerful blow. His breathing hitched for a moment as his health dropped, hovering just barely above the halfway point. Before he'd even regained his balance, his right arm shot up over his shoulder and withdrew the blade from his back. His right foot slammed down onto the temple floor hard, and a grin quickly formed on his face. A quick dive into his inventory allowed him to procure a health crystal, which he quickly used.

"Straight to the point! I like 'em already!" he said, opting to not bother with buffing himself like Zelrius did. He pulled his arm back and poised his blade in such a way that the metal adopted a bright blue hue. Both his gaze and the aim of his sword art settled onto Lucifer, and in the following instant, his legs tensed and the system took over. He was lead through the motions of an elaborate nine hit sword art, ending with the hilt slamming into his assailant's head, rendering them paralyzed for a few short seconds.

- -

» ID : [[ 37259 ]]
» BD : [[ HIT (2 + 4(ACC) - 1(EVA) + 1(Concentration) ]]

« Takao »
[[ 110/150 HP ]] ( Recovery Crystal III used. 25 HP Recovered. )
[[ 23/35 Energy ]] 
«Nova Ascension» used. (-12 Energy)

« Lucifer »
[[ 118/148 HP ]] 
( 10(DMG) + 1(Charge) * (9*1) - 69(MIT) = -30HP )
STUNNED *

michaellucifer.jpg

Lucifer fell down and tumbled rather comically when they were attacked by Takao, landing on their face and stars above their head while they were dazed. A muttering of "Oooooh....me head...." could be heard coming from them as they suffered and were unable to move. Michael, usually meek, jumped up and down in a fit from his precious brother being hurt, saying "What did you do that for?! You little sprout, I'll punish you for that!!". Michael suddenly dashed forward and went into the air, then crashed down on Takao with their sword. The console lowered them to below half HP, which meant Takao was out of this duel and that only Zelrius was left to fend for himself. "Seeeerves you right!" Michael declared with a puffed out chest as they went to help their brother up.

ID 37291 BD 8+2-3=7 Hit.
SA Deadly Sins used. Holy damage increasing 8 (natural 8-10 roll activation). (6+8)x7=98 damage. 98-15 Mit for 83 damage.
Half HP Duel, both brothers must be beaten. Takao has been reduced to below half HP and can no longer participate in this duel.

Takao 27/150 EN: 23/35 H:1 -Out of Fight-
Michael 148/148 EN: 29/37
Lucifer 118/148 EN: 30/37 -Stunned-

Michael stats:
Base Damage: 6 Mit: 69 Acc: 2 Eva: 1. Holy Damage 8.
Lucifer stats:
Base Damage: 6 Mit: 69 Acc: 4 Eva: 1. Fallen Damage 4.

Zelrius grunted as Takao was knocked out of the fight. His sword already drawn, the boy wasted absolutely no time in activating a Sword Art. "You two may be male, But you're definitely the biggest pansies I've ever met," He grinned and swung in a fury so slashes down on the brothers. He raised his weapon and brought it diagonally downward to cut across both of them. Mix that all with his Charge skill, and Zelrius had done the deed. "Served you right," Is all he could think of to speak by the end of it.

ID 37294 BD 6 + 3 -1 = 8 Hit. +3 From Crystal above, +5 Charge = 15*11-69 = 96

Takao 27/150 EN: 23/35 H:1 -Out of Fight-
Michael 52/148 EN: 29/37 GAME OVER
Lucifer 52/148 EN: 30/37 GAME OVER

Edited by Zelrius

michaellucifer.jpg

Michael and Lucifer jumped up to attack Zel, but they were sent now both comically tumbling, this time crashing together into a heap and giving squeals and sighs in loss. "Ouuuuuh, I suppose you win..." Michael said as they got up off their brother Lucifer and pulled Lucifer up. They then walked to Zelrius and put in each hand their weapons, the Blades of Michael and Lucifer. They gave pouted faces, then Lucifer said "Well if you're strong enough to beat us, then I suppose you can borrow these...but you gotta stay strong and be our hero, right?!". They jumped up and down in glee from there being a hero, then a light appeared which made them fade away. "Stay strooong!" they cried out as they vanished. And there it was. The Hero of Aincrad.

Locked. Reward details PMed to Zelrius

1 SP and 200 Col to Zelrius and Takao each