[PP-F1] A Spoonful of Sugar (Ebony) - Complete!

Emerath gave her a light bow, but as she walked off Emerath said, "Hey, hold on a moment, Rose." He pulled up his menu and clicked on her name, sending her a friend request, "If you ever need assistance with questing, or gathering, or even just would like to discuss the finer points of the game further, I'm only a message away. This was a pleasant experience, and I do look forward to us meeting again." He watched her, hoping that she would accept, as he pulled out one of his potions, "Oh, and if you ever need potions, I run a shop on the fourth floor. Stop by sometime if you want any custom orders. I'm currently restocking but I craft as much as I can, so I can probably have it ready for you quickly." He smiled at the potion in his hand, matching the silly drawn heart on the label.

Ebony turned around as Em called to her. She had deliberately not sent him a friend request, but now that he had sent her one she couldnt very well refuse it. She tapped the accept button. "Ill keep it in mind." She called back to him before continuing on her way. She already had someone she got her potions from, but another source was always helpful, as well as an advice line.