[PP-F1] Can the Sky Cry? (Jomei)

Shizuka smiled before sighing, "Yeah, I thought that I could just wait it out on the first floor and not do anything until the front liners managed to beat the game. However, I decided against it and after seeing how hard everyone worked, I felt guilty that I was just sitting around all day. That was when I heard that there weren't many support players and the front lines need a lot of them and having decided that I fit the role, I decided to become a healer, a support. And that was why I decided to come out from hiding and help the others out... I guess I like to help others just like you." She took a long breath after that as she was not used to saying so much text in such a short period of time. When Jomei said something against Ssendom, Shizuka replied once again, "Yeah, I don't really know him very well, just met him and had a meal with him. I didn't know he went by Dom, it sounds nice." She said, noticing that the sun was setting in the horizon. The sun set truly was beautiful... Just like a piece of art like Jomei had mentioned. "Indeed, Aincrad really is a piece of art, the scenery, the creativity... Everything about it is so good... If only the place wasn't a digital jail cell for the players." Shizuka said. Indeed, she was rather pissed at Kyaba for making a jail with such beauty, such interesting techniques. She resented the man, resented how he tortured the players, how he killed them off one by one. However, she was not going to let the thought of the man disturb her and her sightseeing. The stars were coming up, the night was approaching and this was when Aincrad looks the best. The stars gave off absolutely astonishing waves of light and honestly, she loved it above everything else in the world. With a smile, she looked up, prepared to stare at the stars.

Thread Complete!

Shizuka:
200 Col
1 SP

Jomei:
200 Col
1 SP

Edited by Shizuka