[SP-F10] Legend of the Greatsword [THSS Grandmaster Thread]

Ssendom made his way into Yomi, and had a location in mind to where he wanted to train. He had accumulated enough Skill Points in order to Grandmaster his weapon, but each time he tried to put the points into the skill the system rejected it. He read a message saying he needed to do one more thing to prove he had mastered his weapon, so he intended to do that. During the col farming he did down in Tartarus he found a path he hadn't taken and thought an elite mob would be standing down there, and he wanted to slay the bastard. He wasn't willing to bring out his new weapon in town as people would probably investigate about it, so he headed directly to where he wanted to be. While running he ate one of his steak kabob's that he had just finished crafting before starting this journey into Tartarus, he also crushed another damage crystal improving his damage even further.

Changed Stats: DMG 8 -> 14

He burst through the gates of Yomi charging headlong toward the dark entrance of the prison he often found himself frequenting this floor and specifically this dungeon, he couldn't exactly figure out why he enjoyed being in the depths of Tartarus he merely just did. He in all honesty actually wanted to be apart of the Orochi fight that he read up about, he enjoyed the quiet darkness and thrived in the midst of combat. Plus he needed to test out the new Greatsword that rested on his back. Once he reached the entrance into the entire prison he ripped his brand new weapon, the grand and unique weapon Gram from it's scabbard in such a glorious manner.

He felt the sheer power of his rage coursing through his veins with Gram resting in his hands, he was ready to use this bad boy in combat he was just beaming in spirit with the thought of cleaving poor innocent enemies with this blade. He grinned from ear to ear the more he thought about unleashing all of his rage out upon whomever stood in his way of Grandmastering such a beautiful use of Violent Artwork. He turned his attention to the opening seeing a group of Skeletons walk in his direction, "Well it's about time I tested you Gram." He spoke to himself and his blade that was stained in blood of the Barbarian's enemies.

The skeletons noticed him and began charging at Ssendom with their weapons raised causing their blades to light up, he knew about the Berserkers ability to heal so he was rather hopeful that enemies would actually carve into him to test if it rang true with him wielding the weapon. The first two attacks were the easiest thing to deflect before he decided to use his massive cleaver to rip through the skeletons as if they were air themselves, it wasn't even a challenge to do so. He huffed and just walked forward to run into the next group of skeletons as he showed himself the difference from when he started using the weapon.

----------------

ID: 37266
MD: 2

ID: 37267
BD: 9 + 3 = Hit
LD: 14 + 1 = 15 (3216 Col 4 Materials)

----------------

Ssendom 174/174 | 19/31 Energy
Skeleton Soldier x4 67/67 | 17 MIT (-67(84) to all)

Earnings: 3216 Col 4 Materials

Ssendom remembered when he started using the Two-handed Greatsword, he could recall everytime he ever missed an attack. He missed so often it was rather embarrassing to think about, but he honed himself and obtained what he needed to assist him in mastering his weapon. He turned a corner directly into another group of enemies, he realized he became a Knight who almost never hit to a monster who practically never missed. His strength was almost impossible to compare with anyone aside from the Barbarian though no one would ever get to realize the fight he had with the man. He looked at the group of skeletons before their weapons clashed with him, he ripped his blade through them faster than person could blink instantly annihilating them all.

----------------

ID: 37266
BD:
LD: 19 + 1= 20 (3216 Col and 8 Materials)

----------------

Ssendom 174/174 | 8/31 Energy
Skeleton Soldier x4 67/67 | 17 MIT (-67(84) to all)

Earnings: 6432 Col 12 Material

It was actually pretty astonishing to think about really, normally people took two hands to really utilize their two-handed weapons. But Ssendom was rather proficient in the ways of using the weapon's weight into it's own favor so he could swing it with a single arm. If anyone were to actually ask him if he could use a shield with his two-handed weapons it would actually be rather impossible due to the counter balanced weight of the weapon. He stopped for second to think about what just coursed through his head and he just stood there baffled, "Man all I really care about is killing things, I don't even give a crap about the scientific aspects of it." He told himself as he went forward.

1/3 Out of Combat Regen

He couldn't wait for his new set of sword arts so he could murder even stronger mobs and collect on more col, and the word he thought about rang through his head like a sonar in a submarine with no one talking. "Dude I could make so much money, I thought I gained cash fast before but hot damn I would gain col almost three times as fast with the new sword arts. Hell I could dominate even stronger enemies with my sheer power my blade can exact." He blurted outloud, he blinked and then realized "I am definitely talking to myself now. But who cares? Being one of the only two players in the game with a Unique Skill thus far means I can be cocky till there are more." He told himself and kept walking, spinning the massive Greatsword in circle.

2/3 Out of Combat Regen

Ssendom came across a giant mast sitting in the middle of a room, he thought now would be the perfect time to practice his swings on something that could absorb the blows. He cleaved into the pillar with unbridled force, tearing through the pillar with ease. Almost so as if it weren't there, well at least massive pieces were being brought straight out of the piece of architecture since he was literally destroying it. He was just watching his energy bar replenish so he could go and eviscerate more mobs, he needed the col anyways since for once he felt poor when in reality he had around the same amount of col before he obtained the amazing col obtaining shoulder pads.

3/3 Out of Combat Energy.

When he saw his energy bar replenish he got excited again, he dashed towards the next group of mobs he could find. He dashed around corners with his armor clanking and clanging about making mass amount of noise in an attempt to draw attention to himself. He looked left and right, and as he reached a T-section he found himself in between two different sets of mobs. Each a group of four surrounding him, As one group engaged him he focused on the other. Two of the Skeletons from the group he didn't attack got a decent attack in, but not good enough to really hard him due to his healing from his new Unique Sword Art.

----------------

ID: 37284
MD: 9

ID: 37285
MD: 2

ID: 37286
BD: 9 + 3 = 9(12)
LD: 16 + 1 = 17 (3216 and 4 Materials)
MD: 6

ID: 37287
MD: 4

----------------

Ssendom 174/174 | 8/31 Energy (-19(34) -18(33) + 37(52) From Berserker Passive)
Skeleton Soldier x8 67/67 | 17 MIT (-67(84) to four of them)

Earnings: 9648 Col 16 Material

With the things he had learned over the course of time while effortlessly using his sword in constant strife and combat, and the new Unique Skill he had acquired from defeating the Barbarian in combat, Ssendom was coming to a point where evwn being struck by mobs that actually were rather powerful weren't even an issue. He was able to decimate foes in single strokes, there was no longer any challenge when it came to farming and he actually quite enjoyed the thought of being far too insanely strong for the skeletons he was facing, so strong so that he could bide his time and not even stress about it. Infact he didn't after another had slid their blade across him, he merely cleaved them all using fight blade again there wasn't even a sweat to be had.

----------------

ID: 37288
MD: 3

ID: 37289
MD: 8

ID: 37290
BD: 7 + 3 = 8(10)
LD: 14 + 1 = 15 (3216 col 4 materials)

----------------

Ssendom 174/174 | 8/31 Energy (-18(33) + 18(52) From Berserker Passive)
Skeleton Soldier x4 67/67 | 17 MIT (-67(84) to four of them)

Earnings: 12,864 Col 20 Materials

After another rather boring fight, he figure that fighting was not going to prove how much he had come to improve his swordsmanship. He was a savant with his weapon, the only true Two-Handed Straight Sword Wielder in all of Aincrad. There was one man he was slowly admirring, Mack who used a different two-hander but who had recently not been in contact with anyone. Even the guild that man so proudly boasted about that he lead, was just missing in action somewhat losing the respect of Ssendom. He really wanted to duel mack to see who was superior, the Axe or the Blade, and Dom would never know if he would ever get his answer.

A lot had been happening ever since he came back from his isolation now that he really thought about it. Everyday he would swing hos blade against rocks and beasts, angered with the choices that the woman he thought he loved made. He didn't realize it then yet he had become so prolific with his weapon at this point in his life, it was as if the weapon was but a mere extension of himself. He was still pushing himself down in the depths of Tartarus becoming Legendary with his weapon, to the point people would tell tales of the Beast and the Blade. It was a corny name, but Ssendom grinned at the name at the same time, since noone would be able to challenge him for the two-handed title. Nevertheless he wouldn't dwindle on his training or forego getting stronger, Ssendom knew this was just a stepping stone to become one of the greatest fighters to ever walk the face of Aincrad in it's entirety, Ssendom would etch his name to the point it would leave behind a legacy.

At this point Ssendom thought it would be a good time to go down memory road while testing his capabilities mindlessly, he though about all the bosses he fought, the friends he made, the accomplishments he had done. And realized he had made more strides in just 6 months, than most people did with the year or more they had to reach to their point. He was the first one to acquire a Unique Skill after the Information Brokers stopped selling the information for a very long period of time. He was enshrined in the idea that he was officially one of the proud few to boast a Unique item, but now he was even more enshrined to the thought that he was in an even more elite category having two along side; Mari, Tristan, Rebekah, and Zelrius. It was quite a marvelous thought to have, especially to the point that he knew he was a true genius at playing a Berserker style fighter in a game with no real job system.

Thinking about the Golden Haired boy for a moment, he truly did remember the day he encountered the considered strongest and richest man of Aincrad. He even remembered the ridiculous idea of the tournament thing the two decided to host, even though the plan kind of back fired due to being getting butt hurt over being defeated by the God-Tank, it was still rather fun. At first it seemed like one of the most impossible feats to be on the same level as the Golden Boy Wonder, but at this point in this world of Aincrad they were actually quite closer in strength then Ssendom truly realized, but there were just a few skills that were separating the two powerhouse dpser's of SAO. But the power gap, was ever so slight at this point.

He began to think about the Dusk Reaver, "To be truthful to myself, I doubt I will ever require the use of the Dusk Reaver for the rest of my SAO life thanks in part to Gram here." He told himself as he starred at his new bloody but glorious claymore. He thought about the sentimence behind it and remembered the name of the man who had crafted it, he also remembered the day he purchased it, "Damn, I may have taken his place as Commandant, but nonetheless... I miss Oikawa." He said while squinting at Gram, he sighed for a second before talking to himself again, "He became my closest friend then the guild, his shop, everything began to get to him and only rarely do I get a message from him. But I do hope the The Feint comes back one day." He ended his statement with a smile thinking positively of the situation.

He looked at the pillar he had returned to and wailed on while lost deep in his own train of thought. He noticed that the beam was beginning to crumble, it was one of the few pieces of architecture that you could strike and destroy without the notion of it being an immortal object appearing, it was rather soothing to say the least. But after thinking about Oikawa, he remembered that the guild would very shortly be getting some brigadiers. He Tristan and Zelrius had spoken in great detail over solo players who had raised their eyebrows and considered about asking them to join the true Elite. His memories of a lost friend only temporarily dissipated at the thought of new ones helping fill the void.

The Floor Boss arriving soon, Grandmastering the Greatsword, New Members for the Azure Brigade, the Guild Hall's completion, many different things of very high importance and all that really could be said; Ssendom was in the core of it all. He was making very important decisions and making strides most people merely dreamed about achieveing, he at the present moment could honestly be considered having quite possibly the biggest achievement of his life. He was prolific enough with his weapon that he didn't even have to concentrate on it to make it do everything he wanted it to do, just like an extension of himself. And it was at this point he realized his mind was beginning to loop about to things thought earlier, and could start making his way home now.

He had full energy so he decided he would annihilate two more geoups of akeletons before departing from Tartarus for the second time after a decently long training session. Again he would be exiting one of the most dangerous locations in the darkest of floors richer,  but instead of him bringing over one hundred thousand col from the depths of the prison. He would be exiting as the first ever to become the master of the Two-Handed Straight Sword, he could actually claim himself to be the greatest Greatsword wielder in the history of Aincrad's existence and he would prove it when it came time to defeat the next floor boss, where he would reveal to the rest of the front liners Gram, the Berserker's Claymore, aside from Jomei whom he had already shown the weapon to.

As Ssendom closes in on the entrance he noticed a group of skeletons beginning to spawn, so he did what any sensible farmer would do. Engage and Eliminate then extract the earnings and depart without any hitch or issue. But before the skeletons even finished spawning and before they even had a chance to aggro, Ssendom destoryed them with one fell swoop of his fight blade eliminating all four of them without a sweat, "Someone who hasn't mastered the Greatsword couldn't even fathom doing that." He ended with a gloat of sorts.

----------------

ID: 37292
BD: 6 + 3 = 7(9)
LD: 11 + 1 = 12 (3216 col 4 materials)

----------------

Earnings: 16,080 Col 24Materials

After wiping one group of skeletons before they even had a chance to finish materializing, they began to respawn again, since the system didn't get a chance to finish the course of action. This time he awaited for the group to finish materializing into existence then he completely obliterated them before they could aggro onto him a lot like the previous group of decimated skeletons. He looked down at his toral earnings for the day, "Slightly less than 30 materials and 20k col, still a good farming day." He told himself as he left the prison. 

----------------

ID: 37293
BD: 5 + 3 = 8
LD: 15 + 1 = 16 (3216 col 4 materials)

----------------

Earnings: 19,296 Col 28 Materials