[PP-F4] <<Feeding the Enemy>> A Piercing Gaze (Flints) - Complete!

Emerath raised an eyebrow at Flints as she alluded to the idea that she wasn't referring to herself. Emerath shook his head and shrugged, which prompted a small hoot from Mist as she shifted a bit on his shoulder during the shrug. "Well, you have stood by me, and stayed close. I highly doubt my brother is the only cause for that, as you are around me, like this, even when he's not around." He smiled at her, "So even if you weren't referring to yourself, I'm still thankful." He trudged along in the snow as he considered her question about Endilix and said, "Well, I suppose you'd just have to ask him. I'm sure he does, and I'd say you two should go find him one. That would be a fun adventure and date for the two of you, I would think." He chuckled, wondering what type of familiar Endilix would settle on. Emerath went with natural, Flints with semi-exotic, and he could see his brother going all out exotic, just to balance everything out.

Emerath simply scratched Mist around the beak as she gave a happy hoot. All Emerath knew in this moment though, was that he had a new friend, and another addition to their growing family.

Quest Complete!

• Emerath:
    • +1 SP
    • +400 Col
    • Familiar Gained - To Be Evaluated
  • Flints
    • +1 SP
    • +400 Col
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic