[PP:F7] The Berserker (Dommy)

Dora was a super duper Exploradora for a level one. So far she’d managed to find safe passage through many places she should not have been able to and was now making her way through Nimbus, the main settlement of floor seven. The mountainous floor was the highest she’d gotten so far, and itty bitty Dora was more than enthralled by the wonder of the beautiful floor. Even Nimbus was a thing of beauty. The fortress colony was craved directly into the mouthainside and was illuminated by giant green crystals that were embedded into the ceiling of the place.

The small girl walked about, her small mouth agape taking in everything and making a map of every shop and vendor in the area. Even though her guide had something like it already, she liked to make her own version to also notate information as she discovered things. She could not edit her guidebook so it was useless to her as a field guide.

Just as Isadora didn’t think she could find anything cooler, she spotted him.

He was a beast.

His height and build, his armor, even the enormous weapon strapped to his back all screamed front liner god. The small girl found herself mesmerized by all his awesome and without thought began to follow him about like a lost puppy. He was sooo cool, and she just had to talk to him.

“Excuse me!” She called out to the man as she quickened her short steps to match his gigantic stride.

“Your sword… is soooooo amazing! Can I see it? PLEASE?”

At the word ‘please’ the brunette clasped her dainty hands together and begged for the opportunity to witness his gigantic sword in all is huge glory.

Edited by Dora

Ssendom looked at the small woman and chuckled, "What makes you want to see this Greatsword? It is stained in the blood of my enemies... literally, I recieved it that way." He laughed some more at the thought and then decided to comply, he pulled the sword out of it's massive scabbard and held it horizontally with one hand in front of her. The blade itself completely dwarfed her in size and was probably twice the weight as the girl herself and then some. He waited for her to reach out and grab the blade so she could inspect it, and judging by her appearance, weapon, and clothing she couldn't have been a high level. She might have just been a floor wanderer, plus he knew he could out run her if she tried to escape with his blade.

When the man told her that his weapon had come bloodstained from that of his enemies, Dora’s eyes glittered with excitement. “Sooo coooool…” she purred and stared at the blade with her dark brown eyes as wide as saucers. He seemed a bit hesitant at first to show her, but figuring she meant no harm, which was correct, he decided to let her handle the great sword.

The weapon was pulled from its sheath and held out for her to take. Just as the man said, the blade was indeed bloody. It made it all the more menacing however and she reached for it with both hands. The blade was far more than double tiny Dora’s size, and the sheer weight of the thing caused the tip to dip down until it touched the floor. She couldn’t even lift the monster! Giggling, Dora struggled to pull it up some and managed to at least get the blade off the floor. “This is like ten times heavier than Choppy!” the small girl exclaimed. “You must be like super strong mister!” She said smiling at the armored man. She offered it back to him and he took it from her.

“I like big weapons…” she said as she removed Choppy from her back.

“This is my Choppy…”She beamed and showed him her battleaxe. The blade was her height and was as wide as she was long. “Does your sword have a name? What’s your name? I’m Dora!” She said as she strapped her axe back onto herself.

Ssendom laughed out loud as he watched the girl struggle to even hold the blade, he wasn't exactly laughing at her just at the scene altogether. He wasn't used to people unable to pick up weapons, although he always opted for the largest, biggest, and baddest swords instead of the standard dinky and small ones. As he grabbed the greatsword from her hands with one hand he lifted it and dropped the heavy ass blade on his shoulder, he didn't even wince or show a slight amount of pain doing so, "I have been told I insane upper body strength, helps I was a workout warrior in the real world so the body transferred to this world. That and I am a grandmaster at using Two-handed swords, so it's all about counterbalancing them." He told her while still chuckling.

When she pulled out her weapon he was surprised to see that it was a Two-handed Axe, though it wasn't a Greataxe it was still quite the sight to see someone so small opt for a large style of fighting, "Yes, this one actually does have a name. Gram, and unlike most weapons you'll see like this one-" He said as he withdrew The Dusk Reaver from his inventory impaling it into the ground infront of her. "The Dusk Reaver is it's name, and it's of Perfect Quality, 3 tier's stronger than your Good Tier Battleaxe. But Gram here is a Unique weapon, even stronger than this Black Greatsword. You won't find another weapon like Gram no matter how hard you look, it's a one of a kind." He gloated a bit explaining to her, "The name is Ssendom, or Dom for short. Nice to meet you Dora!"

Without any effort, the big man easily took up his great weapon and dropped in upon his shoulder having only taken it from her in one hand. She was impressed by the sheer size and strength this behemoth possessed. It seemed that the man was also a monster in the real world, having an excellent physique in the real world, which transferred into strength in this one. “That’s pretty neat!” She beamed wondering what of her skills in the real world transferred here. She was always a pretty agile little creature, perhaps that helped her out some here too.

As Dora strapped Choppy back onto her back, the big man told her that his weapon did indeed have a name. “Graham huh? Like the cracker?” The little girl giggled. “Now I want a s’more…” Dora pouted.  Why weren’t there s’mores in SAO? When she got home, that was going to be the first thing she’d eat.  AS she thought about food, the big man pulled out another sword of awesomeness called Dusk Reaver. Dusk Revaer was stuck into the ground and Dora marveled at the weapon. He explained that his reaver was perfect, but that his graham cracker was so much more.

“That is [censored] AWESOME!” the little girl exclaimed. “How the heck did you get such cool weapons? Graham cracker is one of a kind? EVEN BETTER!” She bounced up and down and clapped her little hands together. “Can I get one too?” She curiously asked the man who introduced himself as Dom, a light shone in her soft chocolate brown eyes.

Edited by Dora