[PP-F4] Shizuka is uncreative with Thread Names <<Avalanche>>

Shizuka was not angry. She couldn't be angry. She knew that the world was full of different people each with their own individual thoughts... Hence why she is practically never angry with other people except when she is harmed physically. She tends to deal with people by ignoring their differences and here, she decided to do that with Zelrius. For a guild commandant, he was respected and respected by Shizuka... Which means that she is not supposed to be angry. Shizuka sighed before warming up her hands as Zelrius left for the teleportation gate. Shizuka watched as the violet haired lady clutched her fist in anger. "Heh. Don't worry about it. Boys are like that... Just relax have donen't let him ruin the rest of your day." Shizuka said, sensing the obvious anger and tension coming from the girl's body. Still, perhaps it was a bit dramatic for Zelrius to act like that. Also, when Vayrin suggested that she accompany her to a nearby inn, she looked up but remembered that she had a shop to tend to. "I'm afraid not Vayrin. I personally have an alchemist shop on floor one and I should be crafting today so I would have no time to stay with you. However, in the future when you're looking for a quality support... I am the person to ask. Remember me." Shizuka said, wanting her depart to be rather dramatic with a significant speech. "I guess I shall be seeing you around." She said and went the opposite direction in which Vayrin went to the teleportation gate and with a simple, "Floor one." She was teleported back with a flash of white light. Hence the adventures were over... and the three players departed from the dangers of the Avalanche.

Closed. 

400 Col to Shizuka and Vayrin (Or 200, it's been 5ever since I've collected Col from a thread that I really don't know the Numbers anymore)

1 SP to all participants. 

3 SP to Shizuka and Vayrin.

Avalanche Drop Thingy to Shizuka. (Go to the quest and find out the name and stuff yourself)

Edited by Zelrius