[PP-F1]<<Earning a living>> (Whit, Maria) [COMPLETE]

ID:37796

LD: 4

"Ack" Whit lost his balance, he was under attack by... Elul, "What is... so? Oh, yes I suppose I was getting a little too close, hey!" Elul had decided that for some reason his arm was a leash, and that he needed to be paraded everywhere that boars weren't. "Elul, I'm not five, in fact I'm pretty sure I'm the older of the two of us." Whit attempted to pull his arm out of Elul's grip, but a quick try determined that the girl had one of iron. "I can handle myself, heck, that boar got lucky!" Yes Whit did understand her reasoning, but Whit could easily cut off some stupid boar's head.

Edited by Whit

ID: 37805

LD: 15 (2 mats) (5/10)

I laughed as Elul dragged Whit away from a boar, pulling the teen like he was nothing. "Actually, she might be older than you, she's sixteen and her birthday is on Christmas, I remember because she always got double presents from santa" I made sure not to say santa sarcastically in case Elul still thought he was real, I could never remember whether she still believed in him or not,  "so unless you're seventeen or your birthday happens to be on a part of the year that takes place from now to Christmas, I'm pretty sure Elul has seniority over you." I looked down, scooping up a vine and placing it in my inventory. I made sure to stick my tongue out at Whit, hoping to mess with him a bit.

Edited by Maria

ID: 37815

LD: 4

Oh fun, the females are trying to overpower me! Time to result to my secret move; confusion! "Yes well I was born in the summer so that means I'm older" phase one, opposite day, "and you're no Anthony Johnson, so you can take your juggling and sell me that cardboard" phase two, mix smart quips with utter nonsense, now for phase three freedom, Whit turned and licked Elul's hand, tearing his hand free from hers, Checkmate. Whit ran from Elul in the opposite direction, seeing no materials as he ran to freedom. "And this is why I only hang around a maximum of one-point-five females at a time."

"The point-five being a robot lady."

Edited by Whit

ID: 37824

LD: 13

Elul bent down, she could care less about seniority, rather that Whit avoid fighting the boar again, what if he accidently attacked a field boss? Elul stood up after scanning the ground near herself, the two others apart of her group bickered over how Elul was older, Elul coming out on top as Whit started spouting nonsense to confuse his sister. She released her grip on Whit's hand when something wet swiped itself across her hand, wiping her hand on the ground when she realized Whit had licked her in an attempt to free himself. "Ew" A look of disgust came over her face as she continued to wipe off her hand, note to self, Whit isn't afraid to lick people.

Edited by Elul

ID: 37895

LD: 3

I shifted my hands through the ground, looking for some more of those stones that could be sown into some kind of clothing. I sighed, getting off my knees and brushing the dirt off with my hands. "No I said unless you were born in-" I couldn't even finish my statement before he launched into his second statement, "Who's Anthony Johnson- did you just lick Elul?" I watched as the kid ran off, happy to be free from Elul's reign. I walked over to Elul, her face had contorted into one that I hadn't seen since I killed a millipede in front of her. I guess she wasn't expecting to be licked, "well, I suppose now we know not to grab onto him, huh?" I bent down, "Anyway, I've got two things as you requested, I'll give them to you so you can hold onto them." I put the materials in her hands, before going off to look for more.

Edited by Maria

ID: 37937

LD: 12

Elul had finally determined that she had cleansed her hand of the disgusting liquid, funny, a couple days ago he had been so furious at a boar that he rushed to her aid without a second thought, and here he was acting like a five year old and she had cooties. Elul sighed, saying thank you as she accepted the materials. She used her sister's hand to get up and gave her a quick hug around the waist before running over to Whit, "So what's wrong with us 'females?" Elul attempted to put on a face of anger, but anyone who had never seen her get mad before would most likely be unable to take her seriously. Of course she wasn't angry, but she wanted to make Whit feel guilty for licking her hand.

Edited by Elul

ID: 37997

LD: 9

"Well if you really want to know..."

Whit turned to Elul, "first off their humans, they're selfish, stupid boring creatures, second off I can't understand most of their actions, 'why would you date that guy who's cheating on you, that just means he'll probably cheat on you.' Third you act like none of those things, and that is why you are my best friend. I mean, your sister isn't that bad either, but she's like five years older than me so most of the jokes we'd trade off would be lost on each other." Whit's face gave off a smile as he pulled out his three materials, holding them out for Elul to grab, "so we need five more, right?"

Edited by Whit

"W-well" Elul didn't know how to feel about Whit's little rant, she did know how to feel about the materials presented to her, "actually its just five." Elul quickly stuffed the items in her inventory, giving Whit a hug around the waist. Elul parted from Whit and waved for the two to follow her, walking fast in eagerment for the completion of her quest. She waved to the npc guards, of course not getting a response since they only responded to orange players. Elul hoped to never set them off, she had played games with a similar criminal safe zone system and had watched the guards slaughter players without a second thought. Elul spotted the store and picked up her pace, not into a run, but enough for her to feel like she was running without tiring. Elul opened the door, looking in as she opened her menu, retracting the items with a few taps. "Oh, that was fast, so are you ready to learn?" Elul looked up at the female npc, nodding as she placed the materials on the counter.

The npc looked the items over, "This will do, follow me to the back, I can't let your friends follow, I only teach those who pay me in materials." Elul looked back to her companions and waved goodbye as she followed the npc behind the door.

(I noticed how you both said ten, but I didn't want to say anything.)

Edited by Elul

"Oh, I thought you said ten" Whit looked up at the skybox, "in that CASE, LETS GO!" Whit quickly followed behind Elul, not hard considering his at the ready energy and the pace she walked at. Granted Elul did seem to walk at a pace faster than he usually saw her move at, she was probably just excited to finish this quest and be able to do something other than idle around. "Hmm, I was thinking of becoming an alchemist, I always liked Chemistry, like one big puzzle."

Of course what really intrigued him was the idea of all the different combinations, since he was sure the system did it automatically.

Whit caught sight of a clothing store, one Elul rushed into. Whit followed quickly behind, the female npc commenting on how she got here so fast. "Alright I'll just go, see you later Elul and Maria." Whit exited out of the building, heading towards the fourth floor to do his daily antics of throwing snowballs at people.

(Whit has left the thread.)

ID: 38068

CD: 6 (Bad)

LD: 18 (Salvaged)

"Okay, let's try making a white shirt, I'll provide the materials, so don't worry about failing, but if you could try not to waste any of my materials, m'kay?" Elul nodded, accepting needle and wool, tapping the two together to form the top half of the shirt. It was interesting how the game took care of most of the work, but she was sure that took out the fun most people felt from knitting in the real world. Elul tapped the shirt with the needle, only to watch as it ripped in half. Elul froze, not expecting such a result. It still looked fine though, it just needed to be turned back into the basic string. The ripped shirt had been taken out of her hand, the shopkeeper looking it over as she put it to the side. "Try again."

Edited by Elul

I looked around the shop, left by my sister and Whit I had nothing better to do than shop. Though a quick scan showed that the prices were something I couldn't afford, but it didn't mean I couldn't look, right? I walked up to stack of shirts, picking it up and extending it across my arm, the purple shirt looked weird across my arm, so I folded it back up and placed it back in its stack. I sighed, this was why I didn't go shopping often, it cost money, and I could never decide what to get. I walked over to a chair and leaned back, closing my eyes and trying to sleep while I waited for Elul to finish up.

ID: 38069

CD: 10 (Uncommon)

Elul tapped the string to the needle, causing the top half of the shirt to generate in the hand holding the string. Alright the moment of truth, Elul drove the needle into the half-made sweater, the second half growing from the top half of the shirt. The shirt shimmered for a second, indicating that it was an above average. A menu appeared between Elul and the shirt, only to disappear as the npc took the shirt out of her hand, not even allowing her to read its stats. "Great job, I'm sure this'll catch a good amount of col. Well, your now a tailor now, so get out their and start a living." The npc's eyes went blank as she turned down and leaned close to Elul as if she did something wrong.

"But don't you dare take away my customers, got it?"

Elul nodded, beginning to make her way to the door, exiting the room as she received a notification.

Spoiler

Congratulations, you are now a;

Tailor!

Go get 'em capitalist!

Elul whisked the window away, turning to her sister who was asleep. She walked over and shook her hand, trying to get her to wake up.

Edited by Elul

"Huh? Oh" I opened my eyes, standing up, "That was fast, so now that you're a tailor, what are you gonna name your shop?" I walked over to the door, opening it for Elul to proceed through before exiting myself. "How about the 'Cozy Coat,' its short, has a bit of alliteration, and I assume you'll be selling at least one coat. Its just a suggestion though, you don't have to do that, I just wanted to give you an idea." I looked up, somehow I managed to lead us to the teleport gate. "Anyhow, I suppose I need to go get some food, I'll see you later, just message me when you want to see me." I waved as I headed into the marketplace, "Love you sis. See you later."

"I don't know..." Elul stated as she walked out the store following her sister, "I honestly haven't thought it that far." Elul kept close to her sister so she could hear her suggestion, "No that sounds great actually, I like it, it sounds cute." Elul looked up, she had somehow ended up where she needed to be, at the teleport gate. Her sister waved goodbye a she did the same, "Love you, too." Elul looked up at the teleport gate, stepping up to it as she looked out over the crowds. "Teleport Snowfrost Town."

Topic Complete

1SP to all players

Elul- Tailor skill + 132 Col + shop

Maria- 134 Col

Whit- 134 Col