[PP-F1] hello, it's very pleasant to meet you (ace9) completed

I walked through the starting city. Each foot step a cruel remainder that my family was probably hiking somewhere while I rotted away. I had been walking for hours and sat down. I swiped down and the menu and popped a bread thingy into my hand. I bit down into it and swallowed. This food was terrible and was almost wanted to get a job just to earn some money to buy some better food. I took another bite and swallowed it after just a few bites. I swiped down again and got a bottle of water and began sipping at it. 

Edited by Rag

Red began to walk around the Town of Beginnings. The town was twists and turns everywhere, The towns whole base was twist and urns. There were NPC and Player shops everywhere, the left and right and the middle of the two directions, as well as forwards and backwards. There were many other directions in which shops could be found, but the majority of shops and inns and restaurants in the Town of Beginnings were own by NPC's. Not all, but most. As Red looked around a bit, He noticed several different types of players.

Strong players visiting friends and taking a vacation from front-line duty. Weak players starting out. Weak players too scared to leave town. And many, many, many, many more classes of players could be found on the floor and the town.

But as Red thought, he figured he would think better sitting down. So he found the nearest bench, and threw himself onto it, sitting straight up, but then he looked to the left of him. There was a player next to him, chewing on the bread that the game gave to new players and drinking the bottled water the game gave to them. Definitely a noob just like Red. Red looked at him for a second, then took out his sword and stared at it. Being he didn't have to eat in this game, he chose not to until he could afford it. The sword was a beautiful one, even being the basic one new players get. Red slid his finger across the blade, then put into a sheath. Then he turned to the other player again, and then said: "What kinda blade you got? Or perhaps it's not a blade? I gotta curved sword." Red smiled. He had some trouble deciding between that and a dagger, but then finally decided upon that. "So anyways my name's Red. My username's Ace. Just figured I would meet you, greet you, and be one of the nicer players in Sword Art Online." (Red's horrible attempt at starting a conversation).  "Well, anyways, I'm gonna cut it the gist. Wanna party or something?"

Edited by Ace9

I finished my bread and washed it down with a swig of water. A man sat down beside me and began talking. It was very very awkward. "Rapier, that's what I got, not thing special." I say.
I swipe down quickly and open my inventory.

I select my rapier and it appears in my hand. I thrust forward with it a couple times before sending it back into my inventory. I had a seethe but I was trying not to scare people. "Sure we can party. I don't see any problems with that." I say.
I looked over at the person talking to me and smile. "Hello my names Rags I'm not really comfortable say my really name, so what do you want to do."

Red looked at the blonde haired player. "Alrighty then! Maybe we can go material collecting then!!!!!!" Red looked at "Rags" excitedly, with passion in is eyes flaming. Red was going to make a tailoring shop in this death game to rack up some col soon enough, So material gathering would help out a bit. Red looked around seeing many players exiting the gate. "Or we could explore. Or we could go fight mobs(I don't suggest that one). Or we could collect materials. Or-" Red wanted to jut keep on brainstorming ideas for what they could do, when it hit him. "I have an idea bro. And it won't risk either of our lives. We could do a first strike duel. I'm assuming your level one, correct? If your level one, and I' level one too, and all we have are our weapon skills, the max damage we could do-" Red thought about it for a moment, then realized on a hyper critical one of them would die. "Nevermind. Let's not. On a hyper critical, one of us would die. Sorry. So let's go do something! Let's go find mats or something! What do you say??? Partner????" Red smiled just a bit. Now his ADHD was going crazy, Red was going up the walls. The excitement was driving his ADHD even more insane. 

(OOC: Really busy so short post there... .Apoligies.)

I listen to the man as he talks about opening a shop. It seems like a cool idea to earn a couple extra col. Looking around I smile. "You know collecting Mats isn't such a bad idea. I mean a lot of the shops use col or mats and when we eventually open our own shops that's what we will need to make items." I say. "Why don't we go out and harvest some boars it shouldn't be to hard considering their pretty weak." I massage my temples and don't feel anything change but it is just a habit. I nod my head to the side and start walking towards the towns gate.  

Red was a bit scared of fighting mobs, but seriously, what could go wrong???? Especially in an easy battle like this. It would be a good chance for Red to show he was getting close to being ready to become an expert tank. Red equipped his Tier Three Armor, as well as Aegis and Cupid's Blade. Cupid's Blade sure was a masterpiece, and it came from a cool event boss.... Just it came while Red was hiding in the town of beginnings. Some player who had previously owned <<The Dragon Smithery>>  gave Red all of his items, and this curved sword said in it's description it had came from the event boss <<Cupid>>. Just Red wished he hadn't had been such a baby and hid in floor one. It had messed his whole chances up of being a frontliner. But Red knew he could still catch up if he went fast enough. As far as Red had heard, there was only one or two tanks on the front-lines, and one had a super cool tank unique skill, that Red kinda wished he had had the chance to get his hands on. But now Red needed to catch up to them. Red sent Rag a party request and continued walking, right out of the gate into the plains of floor one. I can, and I will, become stronger!!!!!!

Stats:

Spoiler

Base Damage [5]

Mitigation [9]

Paralyze [2]

[2* Health Crystal +20] In battle ready storage.

Edited by Ace9

"Look at that. That's some pretty sick gear." I say. I looked at my gear and made sure my one magic item was equipped. The party request flashed before me and in a second I accepted it. Reds health bar appeared underneath mine. I followed Red right out of the town and into the plains. Boars stood there looking at us as if to say "ha you can't beat us, we will kill you." I drew my blade and decided to follow Reds lead.

stats:

Spoiler

Base damage: [2]

Mitigation: [0]

Edited by Rag

Red cautiously looked at the boars, knowing one mistake could be the end. Then he charged in, activating Reaver, a curved sword sword art, as he ran. "Die, pathetic little boar!!!!!!!!!" Red slashed a vertical cut at the boar. The slash went right through the boar, as it poofed into tons of tiny crysrals. Red had one shotted a boar. "Yaaassssssss!!!!!" Red looked at the loot screen. He had obtained: 1 Material and a Low Mitigation Potion. That made him happy. "Hey rag, get that other one over there! Kill it!!!!"

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Time
38475 8 11 20 1 Ace9(Red) Msg_hover2.png 2015-11-13 05:51:52

Red:4/4

Boar:0/4(3 attack, 1 Mitigation)

Name: Low Damage Mitigation Potion

ID: 38475

Roll: 20

Item Type: Potion

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: [I Damage Mitigation]

Description: A potion that when used on your armor, increases mitigation by three. Takes a turn to use. 

Edited by Ace9

I yelled in applause. I ran towards another boar activating the sword art <<Linear>>. My rapier flys up and I lean forward. Each step, each bounce, each move sends new waves of strength through my body. As I rocket towards the boar I let out a scream of anticipation. His blade cut the side of the boar sending it into a fit of rage. It dropped down to one health. As I ran past. "I got this one you go after another." I yell preparing for my next attack.

ID: 

38476 9 12 16 7 Rags 2015-11-13 06:09:38

Edited by Rag

But Red refused to leave Rag's side. "Rag, these boars could and will 1-hit KO you on a critical!!!!!! You need to let me stop this one then we both need to stop fighting these boars and go collect materials or something!!!!!" Red looked at the boar across from him, and then activated <<Reaver>> as he charged at it with a vertical slash, dealing a total of 6 damage. The boar poofed into crystals. "Rag, what happened to material collecting??? We're gonna die out here!!!! Most level one players that go out and fight mobs DIE! And you could've just died right there, if I hadn't been here. So let's go mat collecting." 

Red:4/4

Rag:4/4

Boar:0/4 Downed!

(OOC: Stop fighting boars, your gonna end up dead like them XD)

+20 Col to Red

38575 9 5 18 8 Ace9(Red) Msg_hover2.png 2015-11-13 19:32:19
Edited by Ace9

Red went to look around for materials. The boars... Yah. They were chewing, "teething", on grass. But hey, that's just what they do. Red continued to look around the plain for any plant that could have anything that could be valuable in tea, or coffee, or any kinda herbs that could spice up chicken, or maybe spices for bread. Red continued to look until he found a little green flower, that looked like it could be used in such. Red picked it up, examining it. But the flower was molding and Red through it back onto the ground where it was. "eeeewwwwww!"

Lot Dice:4( Not 15+, no loot found)

38624 2 1 4 3 Ace9(Red) Msg_hover2.png 2015-11-14 08:00:02
Edited by Ace9

I looked around for anything that could be used in anything. "So tell me a little bit about yourself." I say. I notice that there seems to be a rather shine rock and it could be used. As I approach it I kneel down and look at it. It turned out the stone was actually some sort of stinking heap of this and that. I covered my nose and grimaced. Looking around for other materials.

ID: 38626 battle: 5 craft: 4 loot: 3 

Battle: 5

"Eh???" About myself, huh........ "There's not much to me. I'm just like all the other players in here, Except for the fact I love this place. Most people hate being in this world and want to clear it. I plan on helping them clear it... But... I don't want to leave. The only reason I would want to leave is for... My sister Indigo. Maybe Blue, my older brother, but mostly Indigo. Me and Indigo... It was like the tighest half-brother, half-sister, relationship. We both have different moms, my mom-" Red gulped. "I-I-Is dead, and..... Yah, so...... Anyways, how about you?" Red continued to look on the ground for more of those flowers that were pink and could be used in tea. He eventually found one, and then picked it up to examine and evaluate it. But it turned out being another molded flower. Man, why are so many of these flowers just molded???? That's rather odd.

Loot:3

Fail

38881 5 8 3 10 Ace9(Red) Msg_hover2.png 2015-11-15 12:58:04
Edited by Ace9

"Well my dads a lawyer. Very strict. I was also very strict." I say looking around for stones and stuff dotting the area. "I handed kids in. And I loved it. Like you I don't really want to leave. In this world I can enforce my law." I mutter. "Also no pain no nothing so yeah the worlds great." I notice a very shiny stone almost blinding. I step towards it and am about to pick it up. "So you know I will help clear the game but I have no reason to goo back. Anyway this world is so much better. Picking up the stone I gasp it's the most beautiful stone ever. 

ID# 38882 results:

Battle: 3

Craft: 2

Loot: 17 +1 from magic item

MOB: 10

(What do I get, just one mat?)

(OOC:Yah, one material)

Red saw him pick up the stone, and realized how much more luckier Rag was then him. "Yah.... this world is amazing.... All except for what it is doing to our IRL bodies. rotting them away. Sometimes.... Sometimes I feel that Indigo may have ran in here to find me. She seems like that kind of person, who would run into the death game just for me. I kinda would like that though. If she was here, I would make sure she would not die..... No matter what. I would kill myself before that happens. Anyways, Rag, we should probably turn around. The towns getting a bit distant." Red flipped around and headed back  to the town. But then he saw another one of those flowers.... And he picked it up again, hoping it wasn't molded like the rest. So it could be used in tea. But it just had to be molded again. Red was getting pretty flustered as he threw it on the ground. That brought up a really old song to his mind.... by Lonely Island, he thought. But it was like so late, from like 2012.

Loot:5

Failed.

38886 5 1 5 3 Ace9(Red) Msg_hover2.png 2015-11-15 13:17:53
Edited by Ace9

"Okay" I say turning around and picking at stones. So far my luck hadn't been great but better then Red. I walked through the grass. And I watched for boars. I was not ready to die. Noticing a interesting looking flower I kneel down and look at it. It looks amazing from the top. It's red streaks, yellow dots. And smelled so good to.  I picked it up to put it in my inventory. But then it exploded into small pieces.

ID# 38896 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 4

Loot: 13 +1

Edited by Rag

(Bro you have to get a 15 for a material. 13+1=14.  )

Red continued walking back. "This was a pretty boring walk, but I'm pretty sure that fight we had with those boars earlier may increase our EXP intake later, and level as well, and SP possibly, so it was an okay walk." Red decided it was an okay idea to send this player a friend request. "Man this world is so awesome, dude...... I-It... shows the real you. And with no gun, it makes me happier. Games that are RPG's without guns are a lot better then shooting games." Red decided he was done looking for flowers as they walked, since they were just gonna be molded like the rest.

Following behind I accepted the friend request. "I agree this does seem like a okay day." I smile at Red as we entered the city. "Well I guess I will see you soon. I have to go." I say walking away. I look behind me and wave at Red. I was glad at what I had done and hoped that I could do this again some time. I walked into an inn and sat down in the corner. I dozed off in a chair tired.

Red waved back, as he walked off two, to go eat some lunch or something. But now, in case he ever wanted to go out and party with him, he could just PM Rag, being they were friends. But that also means that this player could see wherever Red was on the map.... Red didn't know if that was the safest thing to have, but he figured it would be alright. Rag was a nice guy. But maybe, it could've been a disguise.... But then again, it might not have been. Best not to worry about it for now. Best to.......  Red smiled, and waved another time. It really was a good life in here. Both he and Rag saw that.