[SP-F1] The Lightning Storm

*She wakes up from her usual sleeping spot.* "Hello world!" She says as she gets up. *She stands up in look for the room in the inn she had bought when she had first gotten SAO.* "Hello!" she said to the inn keeper as she gets given the key to her marvelous room. *She walks inside as she sees a shadow figure jumping out of the open window... falling out onto land.. most-likely dead. "WAIT! DONT JUMP!" She shouts as the person jumps and yells "WELL A LITTLE TOO LATE NOW ISN'T IT?" The shadow figure had sounded like her grandpa.. she stood to think, soon heading down the stairs in the inn. "GRANDPA!" She says as if he where alive.. again. Yet she knew he wasn't alive.... "Grandpa....!" She sat crying near the body which lay in a graveyard she had thought was the inn... It soon to be raining as she finds the REAL inn... crying in her pillow.. soon resting her thoughts away...

• 1 month later...

She wakes up. The storm stops as I get up. TODAY My goal is to kill someone.

I Go into the town outside the INN and find a girl I had been in school with when I had been smaller...

"How did you get the game?" I thought in my mind AS i began to speak.

"Hello pepper." I say as she scowls at me...

"HI.." She scowls in her gritted teeth.

push her down and laugh taking my sword up to her heart...I push down, but I was kidding any lifted my sword back up, she stood up and rushed into a building... I knock on the wood base of it, as it demolishes...

I laugh as she gathers her things and rush away.