[PP:F2] Exploring the moist cave. (Koumori, Lee)

Teayre had spawned into Uburus on the second floor the town filled with npcs and players alike rubbing shoulders trading wares and calling out to each other. Pulling her crimson hood low she makes her way through the crowd to the arching gate house. Passing underneath through the gloomy shadows Teayre steps out of the main hub of activity and into the wild. Opening her menu she sends a pm to both Koumori and Lee asking them to join her, and if they minded if one more player joined them. Striding forward her head held high, Teayre walks a small distance out of the safe zone. Her hand gently twirling around the hilt of her new blood red katana. She sits down crossed legged against the low running brick wall eyes fluttering shut as she whistles to herself waiting for her companions.

I got Teayre's message and read it carefully. More or less it was time for the funvee to depart. I collected myself and headed out to the teleport gate. I stepped inside and spoke my destination: Uburus. I was enveloped in blue light as my body was transported to the second floor. I stepped out of the gate and began looking for the red headed girl. In the message she said that Lee, the guy with the shiny armor, would be coming and asked if it was okay for someone else to come. I didn't really care either way so I told her that was fine. I walked around the area by the teleport gate but could find Teayre anywhere, that was until I got near the exit of the town. I heard someone listening and stepped out to see who it was. Sure enough there sat the girl whistling to herself. I walked up to her and started to speak. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

• 2 weeks later...

A flicker of brown was caught Teayre’s eye and the girls whistling stopped mid beat. Waving at Koumori the red head smiles, “It’s fine I’ve been thinking about things…” Stretching her arms up the girl hops of the wall. Looking the boy up and down she smiles, “Hope you’re ready then, I’ve not heard anything back from Lee so let’s just go without him. He can always send me a message if he’d like to join in.”

Teayre sent a longing glance over to her right before setting off to the left waving her hand over at Koumori she stops at the edge of the path.  “Listen, if the worst comes to the worst you run okay?” she said as she turned to face Koumori her eyes seemed gentle before the flicked up momentarily towards her own cursor. “I don’t want anyone dying on me."