[F3] Nakahara's Bakery [Close for Mat Stocking]

aaf5ae1c3633424d496cf6b2e39119e9.jpg

In a corner of a street in the Village of Delilah, lies a small shop. The shop wasn't anything special. A red brick roof, two windows with warm lights shining in the nights, and a small sign with a pretzel on the corner of the entrance. One the window was a displayed of different kinds of bread. Although the place wasn't the best place for business, at least it's a tolerable place.

"This should be good enough." Nobuyuki said, smiling with proud. It took him a while to set the sign up for the place, and so, the Nakahara's Bakery officially open 

~\/~

Edited by CaptainUndead

Product In Stock
~

Snacks

-2x Pretzels (good)-

-4x Cookies (good)-

-2x Muffin (good)-

-Chocolate Chips Cookies (uncommon)-
[+1 Electrolytes]

---

Desert

-2x Pudding (good)-

-Fibernated Pudding (good)-
[+1 Fiber}

---

Order on Hold
~

---

Custom Order
~

Name:
Recipient (Optional)
Order:
Description:
Notes:

---

Price List
~

Snacks & Desert

Good: 50 Cols
Uncommon: 100 Cols
Rare: 175 Cols
Perfect: 250 Cols

---

Meal

Good: 100 Cols
Uncommon: 150 Cols

Rare: 225 Cols
Perfect: 300 Cols

---

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials) - 1 EXP
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials) - 1 EXP

[5-6] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result) - 1 EXP
[7-9] = Good item - 2 EXP
[10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot) - 3 EXP
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots) - 5 EXP
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots) - 8 EXP

Material: 0

Total EXP: 70 - Lv: 3

Edited by CaptainUndead

"Alright, let's get started on my first product for the shop." Nobuyuki cracked his hands, and started his first crafting behind the shop. There's a workbench, a small brick over, cutlery, a mixing bowl and wooden spoons in different sizes. Nobuyuki started by placing the flour, eggs and milk into the mixing bowl. He picked up a medium size wooden spoon and tapped it lightly against the bowl. The contents within it shone brightly. The outcome was much better than he would expected it to be. A nicely rounded piece of bread dough, with the texture much like in real world. Cut it into the shape of rounded cookies, Nobuyuki placed them on a metal tray and into the oven. After around 8 minutes, he took it out carefully. A pack of three cookies, well prepared and processed. He placed the cookies into a small clear plastic bag, then place them onto the display shelf, as his first products to be put in stock.

ID: #37904

CD: 8 {Success!}

Crafted: 1x Pack of Cookies. (Good)
-1 Material

+2 EXP

"Fantastic! Beginner's luck I suppose. I think I'll try another one." Nobuyuki said, before return to the back and followed the same process. First putting the components into the mixing bowl, then use the mixing spoon to create the dough. He received the same result as previously, a well rounded piece of bread dough. Made the bread dough into the long strands, and add a few more spices, he shaped them into a well looking pretzel. Put it in the oven for around the same amount of time to bake cookies, Nobuyuki placed the hot pretzels into another small plastic bag, and placed it next to the cookies on the shelf. "Making it happen, one at a time." Nobuyuki mumbled under his breath, before returning into the back.

ID: #37905

CD: 8

Crafted: 1x Pretzel (Good)
-1 Material

+2 EXP

Edited by CaptainUndead

Shizuka walked into the third floor shop that she thought looked pretty nice on the outside. However, she found out that inside, the owner was indeed, Tobi, a recent friend that she's met. Indeed, she's been looking for an enhancement that will help her on her quest for a familiar and she'd heard that cooks had an enhancement called Vitamin which helps the player do so. Of course, she went right ahead and placed in an order after seeing that Tobi was the owner and he was a reliable person that could give her her item fast. 

Name: Familiar Finding Cookie
Order: Rare, 2X Vitamins
Description: A cookie that will help the user with their familiar finding quest. It gives the user some sort of unexplainable luck and will indeed improve their chances of finding a familiar. However, the results are not always one hundred percent successful
Notes: Don't worry, take your time with this one. I can wait a while before starting this quest.

@Shizuka As Shizuka walked into the shop, the little bell on the door rang. From the back, Nobuyuki approached the counter. "Ah! Shizuka! Welcome to my humble bakery. How can I help you?" He asked, standing behind the counter. After he received the order from her, he got straight into work. "Thank you miss. I will try my best to make it as fast as I can." He said, placing the order on the note board he have in the back. 

Daily Crafting Result

ID: 38634; 38635

CD: 9 {Good} ; 3 {Bad}

Result:

-2 Material

+1 Good item

+3 EXP

LEVEL UP!

Lv1 -----> Lv2

Edited by CaptainUndead

Yes indeed. Shizuka had received the message that Tobi had managed to finish the craft rather quickly. A lot more quickly than she expected. Sure the reason she picked this place was because new places tend to be cheap, but she had expected the service to be quite as fast. Seems like I could come here whenever I need something made. She thought as she exited her own shop in order reach the shop that was two floors higher than hers. She really didn't require the item at the moment, it was more like a preparation for a future quest, but it won't matter, she shall just place it in her inventory for usage later on. With a smile, she entered the third floor shop and looked around for the owner before spotting him and sending over the trade offer. "That would be 250 Col right? Thanks for getting it made so quick. I'll place in an additional three materials for you to use in future quests as a tip." Shizuka said with a wink before exiting the shop with her newly created cookie.

-250 Col
-3 MAT
+1 Familiar Finding Cookie

Zandra entered the bakery and looked around after the cook. When she found him she walked straigth to the desk."Hi, my name is Zandra, its a pleassure to meet you."she reached fort her hand for a hanshake."I would like to order some food. Three rares that increase your LD with +2 and two perfect that increase your Col multiplier with three. Could you do that for me?

*At the phone atm. Gona post the real order when getting to a computer. Order is +2 LD x3 and +3 Col mutiplier x2.

@Zandra Zvift As Nobuyuki heard the bell of his shop rang, he put his work on pause, took off the cooking gloves and returned to the shop. "Good day, miss. How can I help you?" He asked in a friendly manner, trying his best to give a bright smile. He gave a firm shook with his hand, before return to the counter and wait for her order. Upon seeing the order, Nobuyuki was shocked. "Woah! That's a big order you have. It's going to took me some time to get all of this done I'm afraid. If you don't mind, I'll leave you a message after everything is done. Sorry for the inconvenience." He said, bowed down to the girl with black hair, as she leave the bakery. With that, he placed the order on the board in the back, and get started to work.

Daily Crafting Result

ID: #39595; #39596; #39597

CD: 7 {Good} ; 12 {Perfect} ; 3 {Failed.}

Result

-3 Materials

+1 Muffin {Good}

+1 Cookie of Prosperity {Perfect}

+11 EXP

LEVEL UP!

Lv2 -----> Lv3

Edited by CaptainUndead
  • 3 weeks later...

Zandra entered the bakery where she had placed an order a while ago. ''I herd your low on mats, Ive dropped by to let you borrow some.'' she dropped of two days worth of crafting for him. To herself it would almost only been enough for one day.''I'll change my order to just the one youve already made as well as one +2 LD and if you happen to made another perfect, a +3 alcoholic.''

-8 materials

Zandra got a PM that her food was ready for pick up. She entered the bakery.''Heya, Im here for my food order.'' she said and walked up to the man. She opened up a transaction window and payed him the Col the food costed and waited for him to accept.''It is 850 Col right?''she added with a friendly smile.

-850 Col