[PP-F1] welcome to your own personal hell (Tenshi) COMPLETE

"No reason, let's go!" I whooped. I ran through fields and fields of monsters till I was ready to fight one. I was sweating as it ran down the sides of my nose. I held my sword to my side and using my left hand wiped the hair from out of my eyes. I blinked and whispered "1...2...3...GO!" I was ready to follow Tenshi's lead on taking out whatever boar he wanted.

Tenshi had been pumped and ready to fight. With the sword already in his hand, he decides to rush the nearest boar that there was. As he was getting closer to the boar, he had realized how bad things could turn out if he were to get struck by this creature. He had then stopped himself and placed the blade back into its sheathe. "Maybe this isn't a good idea… I don't feel safe doing this."

Edited by Tenshi

"Well how are we ever supposed to level up if we can't kill a stupid boar!" I yell and charge the beast. It was an average boar and I thrust my blade it felt natural as it sunk into the boars skin. He jumped back and whooped pumping his fists in the air as the boars health bar dropped. 

ID: 38041 Battle: 9 Craft 1 Loot 17 Mob 6

Rags

Rags: 4 energy 0/1

Boar 1/4

Tenshi: 4 energy 1/1

Edited by Rag

Tenshi had sighed as the man had charged towards the beast but then smiled at the mans conviction. "Alright fine!" He had then charged up his weapon skill, his sword glowing a bright yellow. The moment that his sword had charged fully and the attack was prepared, he had launched himself forward and swung the blade downwards towards the boar while shouting the words, "Fell Crescent!" 

(ID: 38044, BD: 10, CD: 6, LD: 6, MD: 8)

(Tenshi: 4/4, Rags: 4/4)

The blade had come down upon the creature with tremendous force while forming a wide arc of yellow light. The blade of the sword had cut cleanly through the boar, right down the middle, which had truly surprised Tenshi. His eyes had gone wide as he watched the boar combust into millions of little red pixels. A smile had grown across his face as he had then placed his sword back into its sheathe.

Edited by Tenshi

I whooped and hollered as the creature shattered. I ran toward and hugged Tenshi. "That was fricking accelerating let's do it again!" I yelled. I wondered if I had gotten anything but was to lazy to check. I ran forward at another hog and looked back at Tenshi. "Think we can take it man?" I asked preparing to attack again.

Tenshi had laughed as he had began scratching his head slightly. "I think that was enough for now Rags. If anything, we should try and get a bit stronger before trying that again. I was honestly unsure I would even survive that encounter." He had then let out an embarrassed laughter while thinking to himself about how well the two of them had taken on that boar. He then raises his eyebrows and opens his menu. Now scrolling down to the befriend option, he toggles through the names in the area and clicks on rags's name. As he did so, his menu had disappeared as a friend request had been sent to rags. "I believe that if we are going to do things like this more often, than we should at least be friends right?"

The menu appeared and I clicked it. The system said I was friends with Tenshi and I smiled. "Please one more man. I will even let you take the starting hit at it. Please!" I begged. I needed to kill something one more time before I left. I winked and trusted my blade. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss" I beg.

Tenshi had sighed as he placed a hand on his the hilt of his blade. He really had to think about this one. I don't want to disappoint him or anything but I also don't want to risk having a boar come in and completely wipe him out. What should I do..? He had then decided that it would just be easier to say what he had to say to Rags and then form an idea on what to do afterwards. "Okay Rags, here is what I have to say to you. I honestly would love to go all out and fight these boars with you, but we are both only level one and it was an honest miracle that we had even defeated this boar… I believe that we should both at least get some better equipment and maybe level up once more before going back into the action. Is that alright with you..?" He didnt wish to disappoint Rags but also didnt want to take the risk of either of them dying. "If we wait a while and level up a bit first, I promise you that we will fight all of the boars that your blade can handle."

"Yeah that's fine. But the moment I level up I am going to be right by your side and soon we will be clearing every floor in this game and then on floor 100 oh man your going to explode and die and I am going to make a overdramatic 'Damn you, Damn you all to hell, you killed him, killed him!' And then with my amazing strength I will slay the boss and build a statue to you in your home town." I joked laughing.

Tenshi couldn't help but laugh at this mans interesting ways. "As flattered as I am by the thought of you building a statue for me and all, I am afraid that I must inform you that I don't plan on dying until I get everyone out of this game." The smile on his face had grown at this point as he makes a fist with his hand and thrusts it high into the air. "Together we will defeat Kayaba and save everyone in this game!!!"

"To that friend." I said thrusting my blade in the air. After a lot of cheering I looked at my inventory. It said I had one material."hey bud I just got a material see if you got one?" I ask smiling. This day had been quite productive and I couldn't wait to go home and rest in piece. I seethed my blade and began walking back to the town to rest in a inn or something.

Tenshi had followed alongside Rags and kept thinking over and over again about how good it was to slay that single boar. I will get better.. He had been checking his inventory while doing so and had discovered that he had indeed had a material in his inventory now. He had raised his eyebrows in surprise while smiling and then turned his attention towards Rags. "I do indeed have one my friend." He then let out a little laugh and headed towards a bar that was nearby. "Til next time my friend. If anything, just message me and I shall arrive." After this, he had disappeared into the bar, a smile still on his face.

As I walked into a inn and booked a room I threw myself on to the bed. My voice was muffled as I cheered into my pillow today was awesome and quite productive. I was so glad that it was over though cause I needed to sleep. I closed my eyes and fell to sleep. No dreams swirled in my head as I slept.

(Rags: +400 col, +1 SP, +1 Material)

(Tenshi: +400, +1 SP, +1 Material)