[PP-F1] welcome to your own personal hell (Tenshi) COMPLETE

I walked down the street watching everyone. I kick at the dust as people bustle through the streets. "Potions, potions." Some random person yelled. I look around and see if there are any new players he wouldn't mind talking to. "Why am I surprised that I am surrounded by bozos and idiots?" I state under my breath. As I walk my head down I cuss under my breath at the stupid people bustling around me. I stil down on a bench and close my eyes. I hold my rapier and rest.

Edited by Rag

Tenshi had been walking through starting city and had been amazed by how many people were still here. He would think that people would try and defeat the floors with all their might so that they could get out of here, but then again, maybe they had just gotten used to being here on the first floor and decided to let the others handle things. He had decided to shrug off the idea and continue on his merry way around the area. As he had been exploring, he had tripped over a mans feet and fell flat on his face. Well that was embarrassing … Oh well! He had been in a bit of pain but then pushed himself off of the ground and stood upright, turning to look at the man who had been sitting on the bench and holding a rapier in his hands. "Hello there friend!" He had then taken a deep bow, his hands still at his sides, and said, "My apologies for tripping over your feet the way that I had."

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. "Well I guess we all make mistakes." I said. "Say I don't think I have seen you before." I close my eyes again and pat on the bench. "Why don't you sit." I say. I lean back as far as I can and put my hands on my gut. My vision goes black. Warm air caresses my body as it works it's way through the streets of the city.

He had straightened out his back and saw the man pat on the bench beside him. Intrigued by his generosity, he had decided to take a seat next to him. The moment that his bottom had touched the seat, he had turned his body sideways to face the man and stuck out his right hand for the man to shake. "My name is Tenshi. Nice to meet'cha!" He then let out a small laugh as he had began to inspect the mans rapier. "Thats a beautiful weapon if I do say so myself."

I stick my hand out one eye open and shack his. "Rags," I mutter. "Oh yeah it's pretty sick if I do say so myself in fact I have one just like this IRL." I say. I draw my hand back and smile "So what level are you?" I ask. I take a deep breath in and let it out. I move my fingers and relax. I am still amazed at how realistic the body's are. Almost real yet no pain so torture doesn't work.

Tenshi had tilted his head to the side, kind of embarrassed. "Me? Im only level one for now, but I'm working on building my way up!" He then let out a small laugh as he had rubbed the back of his head embarrassingly. " He then shakes Rags's hand with his spare hand and smiles. "It's nice to meet'cha Rags!" He had then glanced down at the mans rapier once more, his eyes admiring the beautiful weapon before him. "Where did you get your weapon crafted if I may ask?"

Edited by Tenshi

"Starter weapon. I am also level 1." I say. "You know we should do something together, maybe go shopping or just material farming." I say. I get up and smile. "Let's decide as we walk before my virtual muscles freeze." I begin walking and looking behind me a very suave smile marking my face.

Tenshi had began following after the man but raised an eyebrow as he had said that his virtual muscles will freeze. "I don't mean to sound rude, but you shouldnt take this game on with such leniency. This is a serious situation we are in, and even if we cant feel pain, there is still feeling that can and will hurt us. They say that if you die in this game, you will die in real life. If you don't take this game seriously, you will end up dead! Thats not good … I don't want anymore deaths  … Please take things seriously when it comes to the game. Please!!!" 

"People die all the time in the real world. For now this is our real world. Treat this world like we treated the old one. So we mine as well not be sad all the time and act normal. This is our new world, a blank slate." I say. I stop and smile. "Someone dies every 1.5 seconds, there is a lower death rate in this world then in the other." I begin walking again.

Tenshi sighs, not wishing to disagree with the man, lest an argument break out. "Okay Rag. So, what do you think we should do now? We can do pretty much anything that you wish. All that I desire is some companionship and good friends." He then smiled slightly before following after the man. This world is truly cruel … All I wish is to save everyone and help them all succeed …

Edited by Tenshi

"Good your getting the hand of things. Since I doubt we have any money do you want to go do something free, maybe leave the safe zone?" I ask. Slowing down I look around. A lady runs into me then runs of apologizing. "So if I may ask why did you bow to me after you bumped into me?" I ask. I was assuming it was something ethical but I really had no idea. 

Tenshi had laughed slightly as he had realized that the man truly had no idea why. "It's just customary to do so where I live. Also, its simply just a polite thing to do." He then laughed a bit more before he had decided to open up his menu. He did so by scrolling downwards in front of him with two fingers and then examined the hud that had appeared before him. Once the menu had opened up, he had decided to scroll down to equipment. The only weapon that he had found in his inventory had been a one handed curved sword that beginners usually get. He was alright with having this weapon for now, but knew that he was going to work his way up to getting himself a katana. Then his kendo training could finally be of use to him! He now clicks on the sword and watches as another small menu appears before him:

Would you like to equip 'One-Handed Curved Sword'?

O                            X

He had smiled as he pressed the blue circle, signifying that he was accepting the action to equip his sword. He had been rather surprised as the weapon had materialized into its sheathe, now hanging on Tenshi's side. Nice.

"Oh okay. See I came from Canada and we don't usally have people bowing when ever we make mistakes just muttering 'sorry' in a angry voice and walking off their heads glued to their tablets." I say. I look over as the blade appears out of nothingness and smile "nice blade, hope it suits you though to be fair if you have a skill in using it you can use it with out much discomfort, I am just use to rapiers that's why I use them.

"Well I have trained in the ways of Kendo for most of my life so I am used to swinging around blades with ease. To be honest though, I just prefer the use of a katana. I am hoping to have one crafted that will express myself and how I feel. They say a samurai's blade is their soul … Thats what I want my katana to be." He then blushed slightly as he had realized how annoying he was being, just going on and on about all these nonsensical things. He stopped in his tracks and took a deep bow once more. "I apologize for my constant flow of words."

I burst out laughing "no no your 'constant flow of words' has been a nice change of pace." I say. "I apologize for not saying much." I grasp my gut again and start laughing. My mouth opens wide and funny noise emerges. I sit down in the middle of the street crying in laughter. It wasn't that funny what he had said but I wanted to cause a scene and it was the funniest thing Zi had heard in awhile.

Tenshi had been kind of embarrassed when the man had blatantly laughed in his face. The embarrassment had caused a slight blush to come across his cheeks and his eyes to close, himself now in a little pain. He didnt wish to upset his new friend though, so he had decided to just laugh along with him, so that he would feel more comfortable around him. "Y-yeah, I don't know why I had even said anything about that. Hahahaha!!!" On the inside, he had actually been in pain, though not very much, it had still been there. He then bent down a little and extended his arm forward to Rag so that he could help him up. "Come on buddy, lets go out and enjoy ourselves for a bit."

I got up still giggling. "Sorry bout that hadn't laughed in awhile. Let's go out and enjoy our selfs." I smiled and made another apology before running off in a random direction yelling "are you coming slowpoke." I dashed through the people and streets, alleys, markets. I ran through everything just hoping Tenshi was following. As we reached the gates of the city I slowed and looked outside. "So want to go kill [censored]?" I asked

Tenshi had followed after the man throughout the long and winding streets. He had tried to evade all of the people, npc's and players, so that he wouldn't cause harm to anyone. His movements were swift and just, as was the smile that he had upon his face while running. He could feel the wind beginning to pick up, flowing against his skin, the breeze feeling ever so grand. It had only taken a few minutes for the two of them to arrive at the front gates of the city. He had stared out the gates at the wide grassy plains, inhabited by several creatures, boars and other creatures of the like. "To be honest, I don't know how useful I will be in a fight with my minuscule level, but i'm willing to try if you are."

"Same level mate." I say and step outside kinda regretting it. "You know we can um you know, we should maybe, let's recon, know what let's do this!" I yell and charge forward. Before stopping and waiting for Tenshi to take out a couple boars. This was insane we can't kill things what if we die.

Tenshi hadn't moved from his spot until the man began to charge forward. He was excited about this and had been ready to give it his all to fight the boar, even if it had meant his own death. He rushed forward along with Rag, up until he had noticed that Rag had stopped. He attempted to stop himself by swiveling his entire body around, digging his left foot deep into the ground, and coming to a full stop, the dust picking up into the air and surrounding him. "Why did you stop?" He had a smile on his face and passion in his eyes. He honestly just did not care if he were to die or not, as long as he had made Rag happy by doing this activity with him.