PP-F3 All that Glitters Isn't Gold. <<Worn Out Welcome>> (Emerath & Endilix) Complete~

Endilix blushed a bit at Flints, and then when his brother put his arm around his shoulders and whispered in his ear about what he had done with Flints, he blushed even more red. He turned his head and whispered, "Nothing... lately. Get off me." He shrugged Emerath off and shook his head, "You two are going to be the death of me. Unkillable or not, I feel like you two will find away." He gave a chuckle to try to shake his slight nervousness from the situation and said, "Oh, hey, look at that. We're at the town. Let's head to Griswold's and turn in the material, and get Flints her coat." He made his way to the blacksmith's shop and opened the door for his mate to go and finish her quest.

Flints turned to enter the shop and quickly caught a glimpse of the two brothers, Emerath smiling and Endilix blushing like a madman, before she could question it the door shut behind her. She quickly walked up to Griswold who was flanked by his loving wife. She smiled to the two and gave him the materials. "There's everything you asked for!" She waited as the blacksmith pounded away and worked his way around the shop, finally she was prompted with a window with the armor she had asked for. "Dragon bone huh?" She whispered to herself as she accepted the armor. Finally she had her hands on better armor, she loved her current one because of the memories it held but in the end she wanted to keep herself safe. She bid the two farewell and walked back out to the brothers, beforehand she equipped her new armor just to show them, the deep grey armor accented with maroon ribbons and washed out cremè colored horns that lined her ample bust-line and sides. She looked herself over quickly and giggled at the horns that stuck straight up from her hair, they looked like wicked ears. She took a deep breath and walked out to them, arms held out as if to flaunt the armor. "Soooo whatdaya think?" She couldn't help but laugh, more at the amount of exposed skin she was surprisingly okay with. "I like it, and what were you two fussing about? I don't think I've ever seen you so flushed Dael."

Mission Complete!!!! 

Summary 

Endilix: +133 Col +2 Sp

Emerath: +133 Col +2 Sp

Flints: +133 Col +2 Sp +1 Dragon Bone armor

Edited by Flints