PP-F3 All that Glitters Isn't Gold. <<Worn Out Welcome>> (Emerath & Endilix) Complete~

Flints walked along side the brothers, it was early but she had told them ahead of time that she wanted to get ahold of armor. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, still a bit of a mess, she wasn't much for waking early but she wasn't sure how long it would take her to complete a quest like this. She took a deep breath when she realized where she was and slowly pushed on the door, letting herself into the blacksmith's shop. "Hello?" She called out into the very warm shop. As she glanced around she noticed nothing out of the ordinary, it was a regular blacksmith's shop, warmer than she'd like it to be and also a tad noisey, the hearth bellowed when air was introduced to the coal and flames, the sound of metal on metal was almost comforting. Flints' eyes finally settled on a burly man who pounded away at metal, not breaking his constration. Flints tapped the NPC gently and waited to see if he would respond to her. His eyes met hers and she cleared her throat. "Hello! My name is Uh, Flints, and I was wondering if you could craft me some heavy armor.." She let her thought trail off wondering if treating him nicely would work in her favor. quicky she was prompted with her quest, he cleared his throat before speaking to her about having to fight a dark elf for the materials to craft her armor. Flints perked up and turned to the brothers and smiled. "I really need armor. And I figured this would hold me over!" Before they could respond she agreed to the quest and headed back out of the smithies in hopes of quickly getting the materials she needed. 

Edited by Flints

Emerath had followed Flints into the shop, and looked around. He had been rather interested in this quest himself, and told her that it might be a good idea to get it done. As she made her request he wished he could make his own and get the quest done at the same time. But he wasn't able to, as it simply wasn't possible given the game mechanics. He gave a bit of a sigh and as soon as he had walked in, Flints had walked back out again, prompting him to simply turn on his heel and follow her, wondering what the point of him actually following her into the shop was to begin with, while they went to make their way to slay a Dark Elf.

Endilix was smart enough to wait outside the shop, mostly because there wasn't much of a point of him being in there anyway. Emerath would make sure that the quest was picked up properly and that the request was made, and then he would just stand outside looking at the town and the scenery with no real other point besides the fact that later today he would take hits to the face for his mate and his brother. He had his arms crossed as he waited for the two to exit the shop, and when they did so, he turned to them with a smile and said, "Alright, so as I understand it for this quest, the idea is to go find a Dark Elf and kill it, yes?"

Flints couldn't help but grin a little at both of the brothers, Emerath cling to her side and Endilix let her go off and get things done on her own, it was interesting to think about. She shook her head once she realized Endilix was speaking to her. "Yes, we must kill it..kill it until it dies." She joked. Flints wasn't sure what they were in for yet but she was a little lost in thought. She idly ran her fingers through Antillian's soft fur, he constantly walked tightly against her, as if he was a guard. She had gotten so used to it she almost forgot he was there, it was as if they were one being. "This quest actually sounds pretty easy..I think we are way too prepared." She regretted saying it as soon as the words left her mouth, but non the less she felt they were more than ready to start their search for the Dark Elf.

Emerath chuckled at Flints as she mentioned how they should take care of the Dark Elf and said, "Well, I think killing things implies that they die. So I can't say you're even wrong." He began to walk towards the end of town with his companions in tow, as Emerath continued saying, "You should've seen the last quest that we went on. The mobs were even weaker, and Endilix was able to smite them down with the power of his hammer in one fell swoop. It was actually quite a sight to see. I wish you could've been there." He smiled back at Flints, and then said, "We'll have to take you on the quest, so you can watch him do it again." He winked to the both of them and then turned and kept walking along.

Endilix couldn't help but chuckle at his brother as they walked along, "Yes, don't tell her about the part where I flailed around like a madman in anger at the little creatures. She'd probably have a better chance of hitting them than I ever will of hitting them again. I'd say we take her on the quest so she can show just how she would deal with the little pests and we can be in awe of her power instead." He gave his mate a smile and said, "He really is glorifying it. The quest is probably meant for level ones and here we are, these high levels coming along and just destroying it. There was probably some low level out there who needs the sword Emerath proudly displays on his back like a trophy that he'll never use, and here he is just hogging it all to himself." He gave his own wink in return to his companions as they reached the outer gates of the town.

Flints laughed at birth of the brothers playful banter, she missed having the two together like this. She perked up a little at the thought of doing the quest together. "Me killing small defenseless creatures?! Why ever would I do something like that!" Her worried voice almost sounded like she was disgusted by the thought but her face displayed a wicked smile showing she was all for it. "awh, well now, we all have our days of missing terribly. I know I do..." Before she can think to much into it she looked at Emerath and the beautiful sword he was adorned with. "That is a lovely weapon. And I cant say I wouldn't do the same." The same wicked smiled graced her face yet again, she stretched out as the walked , hoping to loosen any stiffness she had before they came across their enemy. She purred at the familiar clinking of Wild Dance against her back and sighed happily.  

As they got out into the prairies, Emerath unsheathed his sword. It was a fairly basic longsword with a leather wrapped hilt and basic straight metal pommel. There were minor Elven runes engraved on the sword, and it appeared to be a bit sharper than your basic longsword. He smiled at it, "Well, I think it's a fitting thing, for completing my first combat quest. It's not like Endilix can use a hammer, so I thought it worked out. Besides, I don't want everyone to know I'm a Martial Artists. I want to surprise them when I just punch them in the face rather than draw my sword." He sheathed the sword and chuckled, as he looked back to Flints, "But, I might use it someday. I just haven't decided yet. For now I'm happy being a Martial Artist."

Endilix couldn't help but shake his head at his brother showing off his new sword. "He's so strangely proud of this low level sword. It's actually kinda cute. Emerath, stop being cute, it's weird," Endilix chuckled and patted his brother on the back, before he noticed movement in the distance of the prairie. Endilix stopped his companions and pointed off into the distance, as he said, "Hold on, I saw something." He squinted into the distance and shielded his eyes from the sun, and it looked like a darker skinned elf running along in the prairie. He looked to the other two, "I think I found our target. Let's go!"

Endilix unsheathed his hammer and shield, as he ran towards the elf. The elf was moving fast, but he had managed to catch it, as it wasn't explicitly running away, just running in what Endilix assumed was a predetermined path for the NPC. Endilix shouted at it to get its attention, and it turned and glared at him. He smiled, as he continued to charge forward, his hammer coming upward to greet the elf. But before Endilix knew it, the elf had dodged him, and was at his back. Endilix cursed as the Dark Elf's dagger sliced at his back, leaving a large red gash across it, and Endilix's HP dropped.

Monster Details

• Dark Elf: 12/12
    • DMG: 9

Turn Order

• Endilix
  • Dark Elf
  • Flints
  • Emerath

Combat

• ID: 38026
  • BD: 1 (Critical Failure) -2 EP
  • MD: 9 (Critical Success) +1 DMG
    • 9 DMG + 1 DMG = 10 DMG - 6 MIT = 4 DMG

Combat Results

• Endilix: 49/49 -> 45/49
    • EP: 11/11 -> 9/11
  • Flints: 36/36
  • Emerath: 48/48
    • Hate: Endilix (0), Emerath (0), Flints (0)
Edited by Endilix

ID: 38029

BD: 3+1 (4) (failure) 

Flints laughed at Emerath's show of his new weapon. "Well now, I want everyone to know I'm going to punch them in the face and that there's nothing they can ever do anything about it. But then again I'm a tad prideful when it comes to those things." She smirked and clenched her fists readying herself for their target, everything was happening too fast and she quickly swiped out for the elf and missed completly, she growled as Antillian finally let out a deep somber howl. "It's a little late for that buddy." She whispered as her eyes begin to glow brightly. 

Combat Results

• Endilix: 49/49 -> 45/49
    • EP: 11/11 -> 9/11
  •          Ep:  9/9 ~> 7/9
    • Hate: Endilix (0), Emerath (0), Flints (0)
Edited by Flints

Emerath watched his companions run past him once the Dark Elf was spotted. He smiled at their enthusiasm, although perhaps there was too much enthusiasm, as both of his companions seemed unable to hit the Dark Elf. He gave a bit of a sigh as he ran in himself, his fists activating his Sword Art, and as the Elf dodged Endilix and Flints in turn, Emerath managed to catch him from behind, first delivering three powerful kicks to send him off balance, and then shoving his hand into the neck of the Elf. It gave a gasp and looked absolutely stunned before suddenly exploding into a shower of pixels. Emerath put his hands behind his back, as he watched the monster kill window pop up in front of him. He pulled out the material that the Dark Elf dropped and then walked over to Flints with a bow, holding it out to her. "For you, mi'lady."

Combat

• ID: 38232
  • BD: 8 (Success)
    • Sword Art Activated - Delayed Sword 4x1 - 4 DMG x 4 = 16 DMG -4 EP

Combat Results

• Endilix: 45/49
    • EP: 12/12 -> 8/12
  • Dark Elf: 12/12 -> 0/12 Dead!
    • LD: 6 (No Loot)
      • Quest Materials Recieved - Given to Flints as Party Leader
Edited by Emerath

Endilix watched as his brother went in for the kill on the Elf, and was satisfied watching his brother's combat prowess, and seeing how much it had improved since the last time he had actually watched Emerath fight. His motions were so fluid and he had managed to take down the mob in one swift hit. Endilix gave his brother a light applause, before walking over to him and clapping him on the back. "That was actually a good showing, brother. Though, I should expect no less from our glorious leader." He chuckled and watched as he gave the material to Flints. "I suppose that's that then. Let's get back to Griswold and get you your armor." He reached forward and stroked the ears of her hood. "It's too bad this armor didn't have any stats on it. It would've been nice to have had you kept it for a little while longer. You look wonderful in it, sweetheart."

Additional Notes:

• Passive Regen: +3 HP and +1 EP 1/3 OOC EP Regen
    • HP: 45/49 -> 48/49
    • EP: 9/11 -> 10/11
Edited by Endilix

Flints starred blanky at the drop that Emerath handed to her, she blushed and accepted it. "Emerath...thanks.." She looked down a little angry that she wasn't able to land any blows but it was what it was. She finally met his gaze and smiled. Flints leaned her head back and shivered at his touch, even if he wasn't directly petting her. "Well to be honest..." Flints shifted a little at the fact that she was admitting this. "I think I'm going to try and keep the theme and my...ears.." She looked away and gave a little cough, already red from all the talk of her armor. 

Emerath nodded to Flints and then smiled at his brother. "Well, I think that's a fine idea. You do look lovely with the hood, and with the teeth and the rest of it, also a bit wild and mysterious. Even a bit menacing. At least, so I've thought." He elbowed his brother and gave him a wink, "I know Endilix is a bit more biased in that area of things." He gave a chuckle as he began to walk across the prairie back towards town, "Really though, once all this is over and Endilix gets the experience he needs, we should take on something a bit harder. All this baby stuff is fun for goofing off, but I feel like we're better than this. What do you two think?" Emerath had turned as he talked and was now walking backwards as he looked to his companions.

Endilix nodded to Flints and gave her a warm smile and a light pat on the head. "Even if you don't keep the ears, I think you'll look lovely no matter what. But the ears make a nice addition to what is already wonderful." He took her hand and began to follow along with Emerath, nodding at what he was saying about taking on more advanced and difficult challenges, "I think that'd be a fine idea. With your healing, my tanking, and Flints power and damage, we'll be practically unstoppable as a trio. We could probably even take on the Frontlines!" He gave a wink to his brother, who he knew would probably get flustered at going that far, and a sly smile to Flints, "I trust you to make sure you kill it faster than it kills me, and I don't think that trust is unfounded."

Additional Notes:

• Passive Regen: +3 HP and +1 EP 2/3 OOC EP Regen
    • HP: 48/49 -> 49/49
    • EP: 10/11 -> 11/11
Edited by Endilix

Flints kept her eyes off the two and gazed out and away from them. "Well the be clear I feel like both of you are extreamly biased when it comes to me~" she purred. The more she thought about it, she wasn't wrong. She liked how Endilix talked about them being an unstoppable trio. "I think we should definantly take on bigger bosses!" She clenched her fists as a wicked smile was brought to her lips, they curled in such a way it was almost unsettling. She hefted herself In between the two and used their shoulders to hold her up and off the ground as she kicked her legs playfully "We must become strong boys, I have big plans for us yet.." She purred calmly, only adding to the eeriness of her sudden change in temper. 

Edited by Flints

Emerath suddenly felt Flint's weight on his shoulder and he looked over and up at her as they walked. He was intrigued by what she was saying, but glad that she was on board with taking greater challenges with the brothers. He smiled up at her as she kicked her legs between them, the brothers sort of carrying her as they walked along. "I can't honestly say that we're not a little biased, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to tell you what I really thing. I've certainly always done it in the past." Emerath rubbed his chin with the hand attached to the shoulder that she wasn't leaning on and said, "Well, usually I'm the one with big plans, and that isn't to say that I don't still have plenty of them. But what exactly are you referring to when you say that?" Emerath didn't mind the way she acting, but he was admittedly a bit interested.

Endilix could feel Flints pressing on his shoulder through his armor, and he held her up in the same way that his brother was as they walked along. He was interested in the way the conversation was going, but found himself being more interested in the idea of taking on greater challenges. He thought about how much health he had lost taking on the Dark Elf. It wasn't a ton of health, and any damage past that it was only a matter of time before Emerath could heal him. Not to mention Emerath always seemed to have a steady supply of potions at the ready at this point. He smiled, letting Emerath and Flints carry the conversation for the moment as they neared the town. Endilix did turn to Flints with a smile and say, "Me, biased? Nah, never. I don't know what you're talking about." He winked at her and kept walking.

Flints giggled happily as the brothers carried her along back to town, she closed her eyes tightly and thought about all her plans for them. "Well you guys already know I want to be powerful. And I can't be strong without you two." She let herself down from their shoulders and walked Infront of them, planning things out. "I will be strong, if anyone thinks otherwise then I guess I'll just have to get rid of them." She smiled wickedly, she wasn't sure what had gotten into her, it might have been the heat of he battle that had her so pumped. "Heh, I need to calm down. All this extra energy is going to my head!" She looked back to Endilix and blushed a little from his wink. "Oh? Alright, I mean I couldn't imagine what would cause you to be so biased anyways~" she returned the wink. 

Edited by Flints

Emerath was pleased to see that Flints was in such good spirits. He smiled as she spoke, watching her glee practically emanate from her, as he couldn't help but glance at Endilix a bit curiously, wondering if perhaps he had done something to make her this way. He shook his head and chuckled, "Well, if anyone stands between us an the goal, we'll certainly have to make sure they are taken care of. The goal has always been becoming powerful and legendary, and so it shall be." He nodded to Flints and to Endilix, "As I've said, together the three of us will be unstoppable. Nothing will ever change that. Not even death, simply because together, we will be unkillable." He put a hand around his brother's shoulders as they walked and leaned over to whisper in his ear when Flints wasn't looking while they walked and said, "Did you two do something special to make her so happy?"