[PP-F10] Fear of The Unknown <<Wail of The Banshee>> (Zelrius and Shizuka)COMPLETE

He had heard it before, or at least, he thought he heard it. Jomei had overheard some players on Floor Ten talking about their time out in the fields, when they had heard a mysterious scream. Upon trying to discover just what the noise was, it would slowly grow louder and louder. Eventually, the players who were present said they could no longer bear it, and ran back to town to save themselves. Jomei furrowed his eyebrows as he sat with his back to them, swearing that he had heard a similar noise once when out there.. but he thought it may have just been background noise. Could it have possibly been a mob.. or even a field boss.. he did not know.

Jomei placed his hands on the table to support himself in standing up, when an old woman, with messy black hair and a white gown approached his table and stood over him. 

"Please.. help me." her voice was as fail as the woman looked. Jomei could only look at her, puzzled.
"The banshee.... the banshee killed my husband.. please... help put my husband's soul to rest." 

The irishman stood up and nodded at the woman, "Alright. I'll take care of it." 

Stepping out of the small cafe, the man opened up his menu. He would not make the same mistake as last time and make this trip on his own. Rubbing his chin, he wondered who he should invite. He then remembered a rumor going around, with the discovery of unique skills, that Zelrius was now able to wield two blades at once. With a smirk, he decided to send out an invite to the man to see just how fearsome he had become. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Receiving an invite from a friend whom he hadn't spoken to in a while, Zelrius decided it would be better to leave the confines of the Cathedral on Floor 11 and head down to Floor 10 and quest with Jomei was probably better than standing or sitting around doing nothing all day. Upon reaching the man's location, Zelrius skipped a quick greeting, knowing that the quest for the Banshee was around here. Without even knowing thats what the pair was going to do. He reached back to Jomei and spoke. "Sorry about that, I figured that since I was here, minus will get that quest on my log so that I can do it later." He spoke, squinting a bit in the darkness to peer at Jomei. "My eyesight is already poor, top that with the fact that I don't have Night Vision, and I almost hate you for inviting me down here, Irishman." Zelrius had actually wondered for a minute what he had planned for the two, but than connected the dots in his mind shortly after. "If you plan on doing the quest that Old Lady had in mind, Then do you mind if I bring along a Brigadier from Azure? She needs the SP, and quite frankly, I'd feel safer with a Support coming along. If not, that's fine I understand." The last bit of that sentence fell through, as it seemed hardly believable through the boy's smile and over-bearing sense of Confidence. 

Turning away from the ginger Irishman, assuming he was nice enough to say yes, Zelrius rifled through his menu and for a moment thought that he couldn't invite her because they weren't friends. Surely enough, Zelrius found Shizuka's name amongst Ssendom and Rebekah's in alphabetical order. Lifting an eyebrow, the golden haired Commandant was quite curious as to how that got there, as he didn't recall accepting a friend request from her. Nonetheless, he let his suspicions die and clicked the Invite Button.

Shizuka had been in her shop taking a nap when she heard a PM notification coming from her menu. Immediately, she was woken up from this sound and when she opened it with impatience, she realized that the message was from Zelrius, her guild commandant and perhaps the most powerful man in the game. Shizuka sighed before sitting up. Her shop was a mess, full of potions and empty of jars that were meant for potions in which she hasn't placed to use quite yet. With a smile, she got up, equipped her armor, charm, and sword before heading out. This will be the first time that I'll be on the tenth floor... It is quite a high floor... I wonder how intimidating it will look. She thought with nervousness and she had every right to be nervous as she's only level 12. Well, I do have other players protecting me. She thought before walking over to the teleportation gate and with a word, she was teleported to the tenth floor. 

Upon reaching the tenth floor, her first reaction was the fact that the floor was completely dark. How are we going to see in this? She thought with a sigh. She soon realized that floor 10 is underground and then recognized an error there. How can floor 10 be underground when floor 1 is above ground? She asked herself in confusion but soon decided to let it go. Perhaps Kayaba was not thinking straight when he programmed the floor. She then used the friend tracking device/app to track Zelrius's location. Upon reaching Zelrius, she also spotted someone else she knew. Indeed, it was the amber haired Irish man. With a smile, she waved at both players. "Hello Mister Zelrius and Jomei. So we're doing this Wail of Banshee quest huh? Well, last time I forgot to add you to the friend list Jomei. And I think I'll add us all to one party." She said before opening up her menu and clicking a few buttons before sending the friend request to Jomei and the party request to both of them.

The amber haired man stood with his arms crossed, waiting for the commandant of the Azure Brigade to arrive. Off in the distance, from the direction of the warp gate plaza, Jomei noticed a familiar figure walking in his direction. "Hey there Zel, glad you could make it.." Jomei said to the man with a smile, who gave him a very quick hello before walking past him. Jomei turned his head to see that Zelrius had gone to speak to the old lady that had just given Jomei the quest. A confused Jomei opened up his messages to look over the one he had just sent to Zelrius. Seems he had forgotten to include that he intended for the duo to partake in that quest. "Aye, I know how you feel. I don't have night vision either.." 

Zelrius then mentioned that he wished to invite another member from Azure along, a support player no doubt. The irishman nodded his head, "I have no objects to that, lad. The more the merrier." But it seemed Zel did not wait for Jomei's answer to send out the message to this other player whom he wished to join them. After a while of waiting, another player approached the two. At first, Jomei thought it just coincidence, but he soon learned that the girl in front of him was exactly who Zelrius summonded, "Shizuka? You're a member of Azure Brigade now?" Jomei blinked, amazed that someone who had just mentioned in their last meeting that they never had left Floor One was now a member of one of Aincrad's most powerful guilds. Jomei accepted the friend request from Shizuka. "Alright, we should try and find out where this banshee is hiding." 

Zelrius nodded at Jomei's more the merrier comment. He was glad this particular Irishman was as accepting and forthright as he was, elsewise Zelrius predicted his acquaintance-ship with this one might not be so. For a moment, Zelrius only squinted into the darkness trying to see, to that of no accord. The boy loathed this underground floor almost as much as he hated the prissy winter wonderland that everyone else seemed to enjoy so much, for one reason or another. Atleast there aren't as many morons here... he thought to himself in light of the hate of Floor Ten. "After this quest, I would have enough SP to get that particular skill, But by then I suppose it would be pointless." Letting out a sigh, this was the conundrum that was the golden haired Commandant's life. He had to complete a task to make doing that task easier, however, since it was done, making it easier wouldn't help even a little.

Zelrius chuckled lightly at Jomei's apparent surprise of the Guild Status that of Shizuka. Then, giving another sigh after his fit of laughter, the boy spoke. "Aye, She is with Azure now. Dom, Rebekah, and Kiru liked her enough to outvote Tristan and I, which I don't think has ever happened before," He stopped to reminisce in his mind. As far as Zelrius could remember, his side of things had always won in Azure, whether it be with the current set of Commandants... or the old ones. A chill was sent through the Golden haired boy as his thoughts brough back memories of Garou, Keith, Daeron, Miaki, Clarence and... What was the last ones name? Now he was drawn away from the other two standing before him, unable to believe he actually forgot the Seventh Commandant's name.

Shizuka listened to the conversation of the two boy's conversation but was rather taken back when Zelrius had said that he'd voted against her. Well, isn't he straight forward. She thought in negativity before looking around to perhaps adjust her vision a bit. Nevertheless, she should not be focused on what others thought of her at the moment. She is, indeed, one of the lower leveled players in the game and the lowest leveled player in the guild... and she planned to change that soon. Shizuka sighed before agreeing with Jomei's comment that they should start on the quest and get it over with to continue on with their lives and crafting needs. "Well, I guess we should get to looking then if we want to get this quest done in haste." 

ID: 38125
Loot Dice: 15+3=18

Shizuka knew from a certain quest description that she was looking for something related to a cave. However, she was only able to look around, trying to find an opening in the vast darkness. Shizuka sighed before crawling on the ground and hoping that she would be able to find some sort of cave. However, suddenly, she felt an opening on a random wall that would've been missed had she not been touching everything. She looked back at the direction in which she had started, hoping that the other two players could still hear her in the distance. Luckily, there weren't much people or mob nearby and thus, her voice should be able to bounce from the underground walls. "Guys, follow my voice! I think I just found the cave!"

Edited by Shizuka

Jomei scoffed and shook his head at Zel's comment, gaining enough skill points to learn the Night Vision skill after their encounter with darkness during this quest. "Of course, why would life want to give you the quest before hand?" his lips etched into a smirk as he crossed his arms. "Nonetheless, I'm sure we should have no problem finding where the banshee's lair is located, especially with a party of three." Thinking about it now, Jomei once did not have the respect he now has for the man in front of him. Long ago, when he first heard of and met the man, Jomei did not have any trust for Zelrius.. being he wore the orange mark of a player killer among his head for awhile. Once the Irishman learned of Zel's good intents, and eventual work to rid himself of the crystal in the Redemption quest, his respect grew for the man until he could eventually cal him a comrade and a friend even. 

It was not long after leaving the confides of Yomi, the trio began their search for the banshee's lair. Jomei had no idea what they were searching for.. were it some sort of structure or cavern. "If I was a ghost... where would I hide..." Jomei thought, scratching at the hairs on his chin at he struggled to look around at his surroundings. He stopped in his tracks when he began to hear that familiar blood curdling scream, the one he heard the players talking about in the tavern. Damn.. we must be close.. Shizuka's voice then was heard out over the scream, claiming she believed she found the cave they needed to enter. Following her voice, Jomei found the girl and entered the cave. Making their way through the pitch black tunnel, Jomei noticed it felt very uneven.. almost as if it were made to feel manmade.

Eventually, the group found the other end of the tunnel, which led into a small, dark cell. "What the hell?" Jomei mumbled to himself as he felt the walls for the door that opened into the hallway. The cave the group had found must have acted as an escape way for a prisoner of some sort, and they just broke into this abandoned prison. Jomei had heard of this place in the player's guide before, it was known Tartarus. 

medieval%20%281%20of%201%29-XL.jpg

Zelrius merely stood talking to Jomei when Shizuka had wandered off, going on about looking for the boss in haste.. Follow your voice, tch. He thought in mindful resentment of the girl. Though he truly didn't know exactly why he hated the Support girl so much, the boy hid it well in the presence of others. Zelrius let out a short breath of air through his nose, finding Jomei's comment a tiny bit funny. "No Sh_t, right? God forbid Anything goes my way for once," Jomei had been one of the few Zelrius didn't dwell into looking into much, but the Irishman had thus far to prove to be a level-headed man with a good nature. He commented on Jomei's rhetorical question to himself. "Personally, If I was a ghost, I'd hide in walls. You know, since they can threw them, why not hang out in them? Avoid as many morons as possible." While Zelrius would say this, it is not true. As of right now, He had more than the capability to run away to a house somewhere on the Eleventh Floor and hide away forever. However, many his old Comrades had already done something similar, and for one reason or another, the boy wouldn't be able to handle the guilt of leaving all these people to handle the game for him. Not that they could do it, anyhow. 

He realized he had stood there idly for too long, and began to do what Shizuka had suggested. However much the boy would hate to admit it, he found himself following the voice of a Low level to reach his destination. Within moments of being there, the trio had went on to check out this "Cave". Tartarus, He recalled in his mind from various informants.  "Phenomnal, One step closer to being off of this Floor and back to doing something actually exciting with my time. No offense to you, of course Jomei." 

All Shizuka could really do was stick to the background and not attract too much attention to herself. Indeed, she didn't know what Zelrius thought of her... She had learnt that the boy was cocky and arrogant, plus, he pretty much hated everything. However, Shizuka didn't know what he would say to her if they were in a private place... somewhere there would be no one to watch over her and him. Nevertheless, she would just stay close to Jomei to avoid any conflict during this quest... and she truly anticipated some conflict between her and the blonde boy. I'll deal with it once it comes. She thought before mentally shoving the thought into the back of her mind. With a sigh, she followed the two men into the cave in which the quest would take place in. The place was quite intimidating, so intimidating that she had pretty much lost her method to walk... She looked around to see that it was quite dark... something like a horror movie and she didn't like it one bit. I would need to finish this quest anyway. She thought. Now is not the right time to give up. She thought with her eyes gleaming from determination. She wants to become strong and a simple ghost would not be able to stop her. Shizuka clutched her sword in tension and awareness in case there was to be some sort of mob that was designed to pop-up randomly and attack the quest takers. I would be useless in combat, though. Were her thoughts when she let go of her sword. As a support, she was terrible at combat... if she was caught in a one-on-on situation, she really doubted her chance of survival.

The ginger haired man scoffed at Zelrius' remark to being one step closer to getting out of this underground city, "None taken lad." As the group walked through the old, abandoned hallway, Jomei slowly brought his hand across his body, wrapping his fingers around the handle of his rapier. "... I have a bad feeling about this.." the man said back to the group. The solemn silence was then broken by a piercing wail that echoed through the hallway. Jomei froze in his step for a moment, feeling sweat accumulate on his forehead, and the hairs on the back of his neck sticking up. Just as abruptly as the scream sounded it, the hallway was silent again. The few seconds afterward almost felt like a lifetime, knowing that something bad was about to happen. 

The sound of banging from all directions took the place of the silence, coming from the different cell doors that lined the hallways. Banging and groaning echoed about the hall as the doors seemed to bulge forward, and eventually crashing to the floor of breaking in half. From the doors, slowly walked out six figures, most of their significant features hidden in the darkness of the prison. However, judging by their body language, as well as the hisses and groans coming from each, it was quite clear the party was surrounded by a group of undead. Jomei positioned himself so he was facing the opposite way from Zelrius, where two zombies walked towards him. Jomei pulled the rapier from its sheath, the sound of metal scraping on metal filled the air as he brought the blade to a point in front of him. "Get back in the ground." Jomei said viciously, green eyes glaring at the undead approaching him. Summerthorn then began to glow a gold aura as he lunged forward at the undead monster closest to him, and he cut a deep cross shaped gash into the Zombie's chest. The monster immediately vanished into white fragments that fell to the floor. 

16b70a4a1422856fef8ea6b4a7fd86bd.jpg

Undead Guardian Zombies> is a Field Mini Boss and has the following statistics:
Health: 40 HP
Damage per Attack: 30

+15 Damage Mitigation

ID: 39128
BD: 10
Crucifixion: 6x(8+2) = 60 (-15) = 45

Jomei: 113/113 (21/27)
Zelrius: 172:172 (43/43)
Shizuka: 64/64 (16/16) 

Zombie: -5/40 
Zombie: 40/40
((Remaining undead will attack after Shizuka, I don't feel like rolling the BD 6 times))

(Sorry friendos, not feeling muse)

Zelrius followed Jomei and Shizuka along rather quietly, not speaking much only waiting for something to do, anything. It was the scream that brought him out of the trance of thought he had just put himself in, and as the group rushed along the wall, Zelrius grinned for a bit of excitement.

Zelrius watched as the Zombies appeared one by one and Jomei took one out with ease. Giving a sigh, Zelrius only drew one of his blades, activating a bloodrage crystal from his shared inventory with Ssendom. He used the skill <<Butterfly Illuison>> and quickly wiped out 4 of the Zombies. 

ID 39149 BD 5+4 = 9 Hit. MD 1 Complete miss

7+4 = 11+3 Crystal = 14 +5 Charge = 19*(4*2) = 152

Zelrius: 172:172 (29/45) (Level 45, my sig is outdated.)
Shizuka: 64/64 (16/16) 

Zombie: -87/40

Edited by Zelrius

ID: 39292
Battle Dice: 6
Sword Art <<Upper Cut>> Activated

Shizuka had truly thought that Zelrius would be able to strike down the Zombie guars all with one shot... However, he was only able to strike down four of them, leaving one more. I don't want anyone to take damage so early in the quest. Shizuka thought as she prepared her weapon. Indeed, it was her turn to strike and as a support player, she was not exactly the greatest of all damage dealers... In fact, she was unable to be involved in combat for the sake of her life. Either way, she was determined to strike the remaining Zombie to show the others that she was a worthy player even if she would barely deal any damage. With a faked confident smile, she grabbed onto the hilt of her sword before slowly approaching the Zombie and finally, she unleashed her sword art. However, just like she had anticipated... it only dealt one damage to the skeleton. However, she prevented the mob from striking and dealing life points to the rest of the party with the usage of stun that had come from her sword art. "Don't know if that was helpful, but I gave us more time." Shizuka said as she backed up from the scene with haste so Jomei could attack.

HP List

Zelrius: 172:172 (29/45) (Level 45, my sig is outdated.)
Shizuka: 64/64 (11/16) 

Enemies:

Zombie: 39/40 [Stunned]

Edited by Shizuka

Jomei looked over his shoulder to see how the others were doing. Almost in a blink of an eye, and with such ease, Zelrius drew only one of his blades and took out four of the zombies on his side. Jomei blinked in amazement Such power..I should avoid getting on his bad side. Turning back to face the last undead warrior on his side, Shizuka stepped forward with her own blade, slicing upwards into the zombie, stunning from the force of the attack. "Good one. Alright, lets finish it off."  Jomei stepped forward, thrusting his rapier multiple times into the chest of the undead being. As his blade pierced the Zombie the third time, it just continued to walk forward, letting the blade pierce through its chest deeper and deeper. Jomei pulled his blade out and jumped back, "Damn... not good enough."

ID: 39418
BD: 7+2
Accel Stub: 8x3 = 24(-15) 
MD: 1 (Stunned)

HP List

Jomei: 113/113 (19/27)
Zelrius: 172:172 (29/45)
Shizuka: 64/64 (11/16) 

Enemies:

Zombie: 30/40 [Stunned]

It wasn't long into the battle starting that the trio had almost completely destroyed the onslaught just as quickly as they had come. The golden haired Commandant made note of the other two's efforts. Naturally, he was impressed with Shizuka, given he had seen Jomei in battle before, althought was unable to recall the occasion. It was the stun that Shizuka did that Zelrius gave thought to, as he had expected her to just stay back and be useless. Like all Low levels. "Undead, how... traditional? Or more like unoriginal." Zelrius whispered as he swung once more at the final standing Zombie. It had bursted into particle effects and Zelrius sheathed his blade looking at his energy bar. "It will regenerate enough to use Eclipse by the time we get to the banshee. Let's get to it," Zelrius spoke, then beginning to walk off in the direction he thought the banshee would be in. 

ID 39464 BD 3+4 ACC = 7 

7+4 fallen = 11+3 Crystal = 14*4 = 56

They Ded.

Energy Summary: 29+1 per turn = 30-4 = 26

Shizuka watched as Jomei and Zelrius soon finished off the final zombie that stood in their way. Of course, being the support of the group, she wasn't going to provide much assistance towards the more experienced players. However, as she walked on behind the two older players, she listened to the haunting, creepy sounds that seemed to come from all directions. With a gulp of nervousness, she hoped the two brave players in front of her would not notice her lack of bravery. Well, she thought that she had the right to be scared and in all honesty, the place was a scary living hell. Indeed, it seemed as if ghosts would appear from walls yet disappear within a few minutes and it was really starting to crack Shizuka's nerves one by one. However, she soon decided that she would of course, just follow the two male players and her safety should be in no way threatened.

Soon, after a while of walking in the darkness, they were able to reach a locked chamber. Indeed, it wasn't exactly a chamber but rather just an entrance to an unknown location. Shizuka tilted her head and soon, the door began to open, revealing a feminine figure in the center of a gigantic room. This room was brilliant, made entirely out of gold but some odd feeling told Shizuka that the room might be destroyed at the end of all this. Either way, she would have to face this Banshee... Wonder what she looks like...

Jomei let out a huff of air as Zelrius easily took out the remaining enemy. He did not bother placing his rapier back in its sheath, for he felt they would soon be encountering the one they were here for, the Banshee. "Well.. wasn't that fun." Jomei said with a chuckle, looked around the room. It only seemed like there were two obvious ways to go. The way they came, or the chained off door at the end of the hall. At the other end of the hall, where there should be a door, the ceiling had collapsed, blocking off all passage that way. That answered their question pretty simply, and it seemed Shizuka and Zelrius were already heading towards the door to the next room. As they approached, it seemed as though they would need to get the chains off of the door so they could enter. Nothing one of their sword arts could not handle, slashing the chain at the lock. However, upon getting closer, the door slowly started to open, as if someone was pushing on it. Who ever, or whatever, was pushing on it must not have felt the chains, for it continued to push the door.. eventually the links completely shattering, giving entrance to the room. The group poked inside to see a large room, strangely made out of gold, as it seemed. Jomei's brow furrowed.. it did not make any sense.. in a prison? His eyes met with a dark silhouette standing in the center of the room, a feminine figure with long dark hair covering its face. Was that the banshee? Jomei felt a chill run down his spine as the air suddenly got cold around him, and he felt a presence very close behind him. He slowly turned his head to look, only to see, at the end of the hall, the exact same woman standing there.. staring at the group through dark hair. "Uh... guys.." He looked forward, back at the other two to get their attention. When he turned back around, the entity was closer... by about 6 or 7 feet. Jomei felt sweat begin to drip down his forehead. Looks like they needed to make a choice, for one of these two ghastly figured seemed to be a trap, the other their target. Jomei pointed at the one slowly approaching from behind, "Lets try to take on that one first. I have a feeling the other one is the trap."

The Irishman tuned his body all the way around to face the ghastly figure that slowly walked towards them, lowering his body,  he charged at full speed at the banshee. Skidding to a stop just in front of the woman, he began to spin, piercing his blade multiple times into the decrepit body of their enemy, knocking her back with one final blow. Her body flew back, as if going to slam into the wall behind her, but stopped suddenly and hovered above the ground. Letting out a piercing scream, she lunged forward at Jomei, the black hair moving from her face, revealing her face. She was missing eyeballs, so the dark hollow sockets took their place, red streaks of bloody tears running to the sides as she flew. Her mouth was wider than usual, and open wide as she scream. Jomei felt his body shiver and freeze, but he threw himself out of the way of her attack. "Switch!" 

ID: 42030
BD: 5 (+2)(-2) (+1 Concentration activated)
MD: 6 (-1) = 5
Charge Activated:  (+1 dmg)
Over Radiation: 13x10 (9+1) = 130 dmg

Jomei:129/129 (18/31)
Zelrius: ??/??
Shiz: ??/??

Banshee: 120/250 (-130)
2 EVA
60 DMG
Ignored Mit on natural 9-10

Banshee's Screech: On a natural roll of 10 she will add a scream to her attack that will paralyze all players present for 1 turn.

• 4 weeks later...

Zelrius didn't waste a moment. It was rather convenient that the first area they tried had the banshee. He drew his two blades and charged forth, within moments the banshee was gone, just like that. The quest was over, and sheathing his two blades, he turned to leave. "Have a nice day, Jomei." He didn't say anything to Shizuka, simply out of pure discontent. And he was gone, ran away back to his inn on the Eleventh Floor to hide away from the world and revel in his own thoughts and memories of a world better than this one now. 

ID 42199 BD2 +4 Accuracy = 6. Hit

7 +3 Bloodrage = 10+4 Fallen = 14+5 Charge = 19*27 = 513. Dead.

Shizuka sighed as she watched the overconfident man finish off the Banshee boss before simply leaving the area. However, Shizuka was not going to complain... Well, at least not openly. She was in no position to do so as she had been the person that requested his assistance with the quest. He had of course, fulfilled those words with honestly by finishing off the Banshee. The quest had actually been easier than she had expected and she knew that part of that was due to the fact Zelrius was there to assist... Still, she had to keep in mind that Jomei had knocked the boss's health to half before finished it off with a bunch of overkill damage that really wasn't necessary. Perhaps such a great amount of damage truly is not very useful... As most of that damage ended up in nowhere. Shizuka thought as she turned over to Jomei.  "So... Jomei. Now that he's gone and the day's still young. Why don't we go get some material gathering done? Of course, that is only if you want to. But I would love to get some materials for my shop.

As Jomei jumped back to give room for whoever was next in line to lay a hit on the banshee, Zelrius sped forward. With both of his blades drawn, the man made very quick work of the ghastly woman, letting out one last pained, ear piercing scream before falling to the ground, the ragged white dress laid out around the body. Zelrius then sheathed his two swords and departing, bidding Jomei a nice day. "Huh? Oh, you.. too Zel. Thanks for the help too.." he brought his hand up to wave, but Zel's back was already turned to them, walking away. Wonder whats got him like that.. 

The irishman then turned to Shizuka, who asked if he would like to go look for materials to use for her shop. "Yeah sure, I don't see why not. We can look for some stuff on our way out.. this place is starting to give me the creeps. And thanks for coming as well, without you we probably would not have found this place to begin with." he said, crossing his arms with a smirk.  He led the girl out of the prison the same way they had entered, noticing the body of the banshee was still on the floor.. only now it looked old and wrinkled. In fact.. it was the body of the old woman who gave them the quest to begin with, "Huh.. who would've thought.." he said under his breath as the corpse shattered into white fragments. 

[Just gonna write four-liners to finish this up >.>]

Shizuka frowned when she saw that the body of the boss was rather frail and belong to the body of an old woman. She knew not of what the old lady could do, but it mattered not as Zelrius had been able to take it out with a good attack. Indeed, she had known of when Zelrius had changed... for the worse. When she had first met Zelrius, the blonde boy was already intolerable and impatient. He knew not of what empathy and consideration were, but he had power and that was how he ruled. His personality did not do well with making friends and ever since the wedding of Tristan occurred, Zelrius had changed and even though she didn't know why, it was still completely obvious that something inside of him had gone to pieces. Geez. Shizuka thought with a shiver.  "Uhm. Well, thank you for helping me complete this quest! And I truly didnt' expect the quest giver to be the boss. What a turn of events! Well, time to get some material gathering done! So, Jomei, how has things been for you?" Shizuka asked with a pleasant smile as she looked around for anything worth her time and effort.

ID: 42290
LD: 5+2=7

However, there was nothing in that area that she could use for her alchemy purposes and as a result, she decided to look somewhere else. Indeed, there was no point in getting frustrated today as she had the entire rest of the day to search for materials that she could use for her newly created alchemy shop.

Edited by Shizuka