[PP- F2] In the Mountain Mist. (Shizuka) <COMPLETE>

Nobuyuki lies on the grass gazing at the sky full of stars. This is something you'd rarely encountered when you live in places like Tokyo. The scenery is just too captivating. "How could a man who built something like this, wanted to trap everyone in this... death game?" He asked himself the question. While looking at the dark sky, shone by stars, an idea popped up in his head. "Shizuka, have you ever think of building a tank healer? You know, because there's no magic in this game, you don't need to spend your build focusing around magic to boost your healing. So why not give yourself a lot of mitigation, in case of something get through the front line, you can withstand at least a few hit. Just a crazy idea that come out in my head." He told Shizuka. 

Shizuka yawned. Indeed, it was time for sleep and yet here she was, still on the second floor when she should be sleeping soundly back at her alchemist shop. However, just as she decided to tell Tobi that she was going to leave, he spoke up, asking Shizuka why she didn't desire to become a tank and well, Shizuka had a long answer for this one. She had considered her build, but there would be no point for her to become a tank. Shizuka spoke up, "Well, becoming a tank is really useless. There are already many tanks in the game, especially strong ones such as Tristan and Calrex. They would be the ones that shall take all the hits in boss fights. However, their health is not unlimited and that is when support players such as I shall be healing them to ensure their safety. Of course, I'm not saying that every single heal attempt is going to be successful but when there are many supports together, we shall be a good team. Also, I won't be taking much hits as the bosses are mostly concentrated on the tanks because they have skills that attract the boss's attention." Shizuka finally finished before having another yawn. "Ya know, it was nice meeting you. If you need anything, be sure to PM me or check my shop but this is beyond my limit, I desire to sleep and will go obtain that wish right now. If you want to talk later, we can come slay some more mobs on some other day. See you!" Thus, Shizuka stood up and walked to the teleportation gate which was a long walk in town. After a while, she arrived and the moon was dead center in the sky. With a hint of a smile, she spoke which floor she wanted to go to before getting teleported in which she soon walked to her shop to prepare for the floor fight on the fourteenth floor.

(OOC: One more post and we can end the thread)

"Alright. Thanks for the information you gave about the front lines. That filled in a lot of holes for me" Nobuyuki nodded. He wave good bye to Shizuka as she headed back to town. Nobuyuki himself however, remain in place. He gazed back to the starry sky, his mind began to rambling on and on once again. There are too many question he wanted to ask, and too many left unanswered. Suddenly, he had a warm feeling in his body. "This... is odd. What is this..." He wondered. Unsure of the question, Nobuyuki shook it off. The moon is high, and it's getting late. Nobuyuki stood up, then slowly returned to town, with the warming feeling still lingering inside.

SUMMARY

CAPTAINUNDEAD: 200 cols, 1 SP

SHIZUKA: 200 cols, 1 SP

THREAD COMPLETE.