{F2-PP} Extermination <Long Live the Queen> (Ebony) Complete

Jevi sat on a bench in the town square of Urbus on Floor Two, reading through the players guide given out to players soon after the game had started. There was a section all about the different things discovered already on the various floors, one of those things being the Floor's own unique high level mob.. almost known as a respawning field boss. Looking through the information for Floor Two specifically, it seemed as though the boss here was The Wasp Queen.. though it revealed no information on just how to find such an enemy out in the fields. She closed the book and let out a groan, slouching over in the bench she sat in. Maybe she could find another player who had completed the quest before and knew just how to get the boss to come out of hiding. She sat up again in the chair and looked around the square, trying to find someone that looked like they may have known what they were doing. 

Edited by Jevi

Ebony lurked around the town square of Urbus, looking to make more connections. That was the cool thing about being a healer. Healers traded strength for social standing. People trusted healers and were often indebted to them. Ebony smiled at the thought. She was slowly making allies and friends, all thanks to her build. She didn't care who she made connections with, in her opinion everyone would be important at some point in the future. Plus, the more allies she had the better. She unsheathed her stiletto dagger and looked it over before sheathing it again. She still wasnt used to it. Shed spent so much time with her starter weapon that sometime she forgot that she had replaced it.

The purple haired girl frowned when she did not see any truly reliable players that she could ask for assistance. She let out a sigh as she let her head droop forward, her purple hair falling in front of her. Picking her head back up, she noticed a girl walking slowly, inspecting her weapon on choice, which was a dagger. Jevi could not tell left from right with this girl, not entirely sure if she was experienced or not.. but she decided to take a chance with her, since she seemed easy to approach at least. Pushing herself off of the bench, Jevi walked over to the girl. She was never one for making conversation, or making the first move even. But how would she get any help other wise. Stopping in front of the girl, she rubbed her arm sheepishly. ~"Hey there. I..er.. know this is sudden.. But could you possibly help me with a quest? I don't really have any friends.. around.." She sounded like a total idiot, this girl would probably find her to be a weirdo. 

Ebony turned to face the girl who walked up to her. It appeared that she wouldn't even need to search around for someone to help. She smiled as the girl asked is she could help out with a quest because none of her friends were around. "Of course! The only quest worth doing around here that I know of is fighting a giant bee. Is that the one your talking about?" She asked, doing her best to be friendly. She and Manta had literally done that just the other day, and Ebony was confident that she could play support pretty well. She had gotten her first aid to rank three after all. "I did that one yesterday, but i'd be glad to help out. Im a healer though, so youd have to do most of the fighting." Ebony continued on, explaining her build a bit.

Stats:

First aid (4)= +16% of targets health on a roll of 7+ on CD

Dagger (2)= +2 DMG

Heavy Armor (1)

+3 CD in combat (from ebony rose)

+9 Mit (From Armor)

2 ACC (from dagger)

1 Paralyze (From dagger)

Total Mit: 14

Edited by Ebony

Jevi let out a sigh of relief when the girl agreed to help Jevi fight the boss, ~"Great. I was not sure if anyone had the time to bother with a lower level like me. I'd try and take it on my own.. but its been awhile since I've gone out into the field." The girl went on to explain how she was a support role and had the ability to heal Jevi while she was in combat. ~"Sounds fine to me. I don't really know what type of build I want to go with yet.. I'm thinking maybe with my heavy armor I should become a tank... But.. I also like being the heavy hitter." Jevi lifted her hand up to open her menu, and sent a party request over to the girl. If they were to go and fight a boss, it would probably be best to be in a party. ~"I'm Jevi by the way.. and you are?"

Ebony smiled at the girl. "I dont care about low levels. I was a level one just a week ago, and I've leveled up eleven times in that span. It wont be hard for you to level up if you put your mind to it." She said encouragingly. Granted, she had had the help of her friend Manta, who was the mother of all DPS players, at least in her opinion. It was pretty obvious who the father of DPS players was. That was her other friend Zelrius. "Tanks are pretty awesome, but heavy hitters can be amazing too." She said, agreeing with Jevi. Ebony tapped the accept button on the party invite before looking back at Jevi. "I'm Ebony. Nice to meet you."

~"Eleven levels in one week? Thats pretty impressive" the girl said with a smirk, crossing her arms across her chest. ~"I had my mind in it for awhile... but I had a bit of a.. er.. falling out, I guess you could say." Her eyes shifted the the side and she gently but her bottom lip in thought. Probably would not be good to reveal just why she secluded herself for the past month. This was supposed to be her training after all.. not a therapy session. ~"Yeah, heavy hitter would be my next best bet. I would not mind being able to deal mass amounts of damage.. but I also haven't heard of many tanks around." Jevi smiled at the girl, ~"Ebony, huh. Alright then, lets go kill us a bug." 
The two girls made their way out of the mountain city and into the fields around them, Jevi had her Izunami blade drawn and at the ready in her hand, listening carefully for the buzzing sounds of bee wings. 

Ebony smiled back at the girl before following her out of the city. "I'm going to be the best healer there is. I'm pretty far along too." She bragged, smiling as they approached the field where the queen wasp spawned. There it was... That enormous wasp, with a habit of firing stingers at people. Ebony glared at it momentarily. "There's the enemy. You attack and I'll heal as need be. I dont have much mitigation or attack, so if you can take the blows, I can heal you and keep you up and fighting." She explained. "And dont worry about the rewards. I already have the drop you get from this." She unsheathed her dagger and pulled out a medicine patch just in case.

Jevi liked the girl's confidence that she would be the best healer around. She did not know of many other healers since the First Aid skill was discovered, so to Jevi, she technically was the best for now. ~"Good to know, then I leave my life in your hands then." she said with a confident smirk. She placed a little bit more trust in her words than she usually would.. Putting complete faith in this stranger who could heal Jevi in the heat of battle. If she had chosen the wrong person, they could just leave her for dead, or just feed off the rewards of taking out the boss. However, the girl seemed trustworthy enough.

After a short walk into the fields surrounding Urbus, the two began to notice giant wasps flying around, but at a far distance. Jevi drew her Izunami from her waistband, watching the mobs buzz around at a distance. Lucky for them, they were far enough away where they would not be a nuisance to them. Just then, that was when Ebony pointed out the field boss, a giant wasp, much larger than the other ones flying around. Jevi scowled at the Queen, ~"Thats one nasty looking bitch.. You ready to squash this bug?"  Jevi clenched the grip of her blade and ran forward towards the large wasp, as she got into striking range, she brought her sword up over her head and back down again. The ornate blade just missed its mark, crashing into the dirt in front of her. The wasp then retaliated, thrusting its stinger forward towards Jevi. Lucky for her, her armor took pretty much all of the blow, and even dealt some damage back because of her thorns. ~"That all you got?" she said with a cocky smirk.

ID: 39244
BD 3(+2) Miss
MD: 8
Dmg: 12(-11) = 1

Jevi: 23/24 EP: 4
Ebony: ??/??

Queen Wasp: 47/50( - 3 Thorns)
Dmg: 12

Edited by Jevi

(Edited my stats a tiny bit. A lot has changed since my last post)

Ebony unsheathed her dagger and cocked her head at the queen. She remembered what had happened last time, but she was much more prepared now. She glanced at Jevi's health bar, checking to make sure she was all right. Luckily the damage had been pretty much mitigated and there wasnt much reason to heal her at the moment. She sprinted forwards, activating her sword skill <<Fad Edge>> and stabbing the wasp four times before leaping back. 

ID# 39247 results:

Battle: 9 Crit Hit: 4x4= 16 DMG

Jevi: 22/24 EP: 4
Ebony: 80/80
Queen Wasp: 31/50( -16)

Turn Order: Jevi>Queen Wasp> Ebony

Jevi's yellow eyes shot over at Ebony as she ran forward to attack the Queen, landing a strong hit on the wasp. It took her by surprise to be honest, being she was support and was not planning on attacking the wasp. The Queen staggered backwards in the air, before lowering its head and glaring at the dark haired girl who just attacked it. Now that it was distracted by Ebony, Jevi felt she would be able to land a hit without fail this time. Her blade glowed a red hue as she lunged forward, activating her Reaver skill. The girl then sliced her blade into the body of the wasp, knocking it backwards with force. However, its health only merely dropped. She sucked her teeth, she felt embarrassed that the support girl did more damage than she.. had she truly been away from it for that long.

ID: 39251
BD: 10(+2)
Dmg: Reaver - 3(+2) = 5
MD: 4 miss

Jevi: 23/24 EP: 4 (H: 2)
Ebony: 80/80 (H: 2)
Queen Wasp: 26/50 (-5)

Edited by Jevi

Ebony smiled as Jevi attacked the Queen Wasp without hesitation, landing a slice on the boss. It did a good bit of damage. The queen attacked Ebony, but she ducked under the stinger and ran forwards, activating the same skill again and stabbing into the wasp four times. Only a few more hits and the Queen should be defeated. "Doing good Jevi!" She shouted, backing up to give her party member room to attack. This fight was going very well so far, and she could only hope it would continue that way.

ID# 39254 results:

Battle: 7 Hit! 12 DMG

Jevi: 22/24 EP: 4 (H: 2)
Ebony: 80/80 EN: 13 (H: 3)
Queen Wasp: 14/50 (-12)

The duo exchanged blows with the wasp back and forth, slowly knocking its HP down in large chunks. This battle would be over before they knew it. As Ebony cheered Jevi on in her attack at the Wasp, it truly made her feel a bit more confident in her strikes. She had truly improved from the weak girl she once was who could not hit anything for the life of her. After her blade passed through the Queen again, their enemy quickly spun around to face the purple haired girl, pointing its stinger forward. Jevi took a large step back, preparing to dodge the stinger as the Queen made her approach. However, this time was different, and she was not expecting it. With a sound like a cannon, the Queen Wasp shot her stinger from the bottom of her thorax at the girl with high speeds, colliding with Jevi's chest. The blow knocked the girl backwards a couple of feet, leaving her laying on her back. As she sat up in shock at what just happened, she noticed the stinger, somehow, regrowing on the wasp. ~"Damn. The hell was that..?"

ID: 39260
BD: 5 (+2)
Dmg: Reaver: 3
MD: 10 Dmg: 14 CD: 2
(Since equal hate, CD 1-6 = Jevi, 7-12 = Ebony)

Jevi: 20/24 EP: 4 (H: 3) (14-11 = 3 dmg)
Ebony: 80/80 EN: 13 (H: 3)
Queen Wasp: 11/50 (-3)

Edited by Jevi

Ebony stood by as Jevi finished her attack, making sure to check her teammates health bar to make sure that she was all right before rushing in and sending another four stabs into the Queen Wasps mid-section, finishing the mob off. A quest complete notification popped up in front of each of them. Ebony didn't know what Jevi had gotten, but her's was an item called  <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>. This was Jevi's quest though, and she already had the item from the last time she'd completed the quest. She hit accept and brought it out, handing it to Jevi. 

ID# 39264 results:

Battle: 4 (+2)= 6 Hit!  3x4=12 DMG

Jevi: 20/24 EP: 4 (H: 3) (14-11 = 3 dmg)
Ebony: 80/80 EN: 10 (H: 4)
Queen Wasp: -1/50 (-12) Dead

Before Jevi could even stand back up and run at the queen again to deal another hit to her, Ebony jumped into action again, finishing it off flawlessly. The purple haired girl stood up and blew a strand of hair out of her face, crossing her arms under her breast. ~"I thought I was supposed to be the one dealing the damage.." he said with a frown, but it turned into a smirk before she walked up to Ebony. ~"Just show's me a still have a lot to work on. But you're really strong. I would not be surprised if you become one of the best supports." The girl had almost forgotten about the item she received from the destruction of the Wind Wasp Queen. She got something called <The Matriarch's Stinger.> She looked up and saw Ebony going to hand the item to her, to which she shook her head. ~"No need, keep it. We both got it."

Ebony nodded, storing the item away in her inventory. "All right then. Good job with the quest. I know a nice cafe we can head to if you want to hang out a bit." She suggested, sheathing her dagger and giving Jevi a friendly smile. "They have great food and coffee." She knew that she didn't really have the time to be hanging out and messing around, not if she wanted to make it to the front lines. It was only recently that Tristans words had hit home. She was no longer competing with Shizuka to be the best, she was just going to do what she had to in order to get them all out of here.

Jevi brought her hand to her chin to think about it. Honestly, she really should not be going back into town and relaxing. She needed to level up as quickly as possible so she would not fall behind. No, she honestly was not sure if she wanted to be on the front lines or not. That may be a little bit too much of a risk for the girl. However, she wanted to do what she could to survive, and make it back to the real world... However, whats done is done. The quest was complete, the two gained their experience from fighting the simple field boss, who says they cannot make friends with each other over a small snack or drink. The girl nodded her head, ~"Alright, sounds fine with me."

Ebony waited while Jevi thought about her offer. She seemed to be thinking quite hard about it, probably trying to decide whether to level up some more or not. Eventually she spoke up, stating that it was alright with her. She motioned for Jevi to follow her as she started to walk back towards the settlement. She was looking forwards to getting some strong coffee, and maybe discussing build plans with her new ally.

• 2 weeks later...

The girl nodded and followed after Ebony towards the town. This mission had turned out to be much easier than she had expected, and she was glad about that. Lead to easy experience points that she could use to level up some of her skills, so soon enough she would not have to depend on others to help her to fight these field bosses. She looked at the girl in front of her, ~"Thank you again by the way.. for helping me out. I know I was supposed to take it out while you play support.. but I guess my skills have gotten pretty rusty in the month that I have been away. Hopefully next time we go on a quest together, I can actually do something useful." she chuckled.

Ebony smiled over at the other girl. "I dont mind. Anything I can do to help out, I will do." She explained. It was strange how just a month ago those words would have been meant to manipulate, and to gain friends and allies. Ever since meeting Manta though, she had changed until she actually meant those words. They reached the town a few minutes later, and Ebony gave the girl a little wave. "I'm sure youll be back to your former strength in no time." She said encouragingly before walking off towards the teleport.