{F5-PP} Insert Jaws Quote Here <Blood on The Sand> (Zelrius)

~"Wait.. a what now?" 

Jevi stood in her blacksmith shop on Floor Five, speaking to a customer. He had come to her shop in hopes she could create a stronger sword for him that he could use to take on the Floor's field boss. Yeah! A giant shark that swims in the sand! At least.. thats what I've heard.. The boy said, scratching at his chin. Jevi had never heard of such a thing, but she was confident that if she wanted to get stronger, she would need to take out this boss that lurked in the deserts surrounding her own home town of Armadillo. Handing the player his sword, Jevi equipped her own armor and weapon. ~"Mind if I tag along?" Jevi said with a grin. O-Oh.. Well.. You see.. we already have a full party.. Sorry ma'am.. The girl's face took on a look of disappointment,  ~"Oh, thats alright. I'm sure I could find someone else to go with me." she said with a low tone of voice. 

Soon after the boy left her shop, Jevi would follow after, closing up her store behind her. Maybe she could take on the boss on her own.. that would definitely be a confidence booster. Exiting the small hut and stepping into the sand, Jevi immediately went to the outskirts of town to see just what she would be getting into. She looked out at the desert.. that expanded as far as her eyes could see.. with no sign of giant sharks or anything for that matter. ~"Hell no.. I am not going out there on my own." 

Zelrius was wandering aimlessly along the sands of Floor Five, with not jack monkey squat to do. He had been out and about wandering among the desert looking for anything to keep him entertained, to no accord. The boy had been caught up in a recent bout of quests roundabouts with many low levels. The most recent of which being Vayrin, Ebony, and Shizuka. And while those were a bit entertaining, it was only a single rung up the ladder of boredom than where Zelrius normally found himself in. At this point, things were monotonous, and Boss battles were slow going and far in between. Even worse: Winter was rolling around in Aincrad, and the weather was dropping to a low on the various floors. One of the few safe haven's from said dropping tempatures was Floor Five, where he found himself now. The golden haired Commandant found a certain nostalgia on this floor due to the fact that he used to in habit this floor quite frequently. Back when I was a PKer... He shuddered at the thought of him killing another player and quickly threw it away before it rode on his mind too much.

It wasn't long into his nostalgic findings that Zelrius found himself wandering between towns, killing any monsters that came in his path with little more effort than the simple swing of his swords, and talking to no one but himself, within the confines of his own mind. Walking about the deserts in his tuxedo and Azure Commandant's cloak was some heated work. Literally, the cloak created an unbearable heat and the pendants around his neck, coupled with the swords on each hip made a slight jingle sound with each step. It wasn't long until he spotted a figure standing outside of the capital of Floor 5: Armadillo. With nothing much to do, The boy found himself wandering over to it, inquiring a motive. "Greetings and Salutations, Madame. It's not often I find another player here on Fifth Floor. Do tell, Do you have anything interesting I may partake in?" 

Jevi heard a man greet her, in a very formal matter at that. She turned her head to look over her shoulder and spotted a blonde boy standing there, sporting a black tuxedo and a cloak of a different color. She thought she recognized the man, but could not place her finger on it. She turned the rest of her body towards the man and gave him a light nod, ~"Yeah, my shop is on the other side of Armadillo.. A place I have not left much for the past month or so." She looked over the man's attire once again. A tux? Either the man had a passion for fashion and a moron for not thinking he needed armor... or incredibly powerful to where he did not need it.. Judging by the man's posture, she would go with the latter. ~"Yeah, actually. I was planning on heading out and taking on this field-boss I've heard so much about. If you'd care to join me, I would not mind the company." She opened up her menu while facing the man, and after touching a few selections, sent a party request to the well dressed man.