[PP-F1]<<Secret medicine of the forest>>(CaptainUndead) [Completed]

Vargas got off the ground and patted himself off. He swung his sword behind him and sheathed it into its scabbard. "I know Tobi. I figured one way or the other it'd be handled. Which it was, so there's no real problem. So let's head out of here and get back to the city before nightfall," Vargas said as he started off down the path they came.

As they traveled down the path Vargas noticed a clearing off a short distance to his right. Deciding to take a detour he went over to take a look. Once he reached the clearing he saw a small cave that looked as a shelter point.

"Hey, I bet we could find some treasure in there right?" Vargas asked as he entered the cave to take a look. He looked around inside for a short while but gave up after seeing there was nothing o be found.

ID# 39780

LD: 3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobuyuki let out a sigh, disappointed when there's no treasure chest hidden in the cave. Someone must have beaten them in getting here first, but non the less, he have had his fun, and the two is leaving. "Well, I guess this is it. All you need to do now is to return the quest and get the reward. For me... I'll be returning to the floors above and continue on getting some extra progress in materials and things like that. Good luck." He said, as Nobuyuki slowly turned and walk the other way. Just before he disappeared behind the trees, he shouted. "Oh! Don't go and kill yourself now, OK?" With those words, he departed from the party. 

"Thanks. Maybe we'll see each other again sometime," Vargas called back. He took one more peek at the cave but sighed seeing no point in looking again. He followed the path as and stared up at the sky. Today wasn't so bad, Vargas thought to himself. He'd accomplished his mission, made a new friend, and actually had fun. He thought about this the whole way as he made his way past mob fields and through the city gates. "Time to call it a day I guess," Vargas said aloud.

Summarry-

Vargas- 2 SP (Quest & Topic Completion), 400 Col (2 Pages), 1 <<Anneal Blade>> (Quest)

CaptainUndead- 1 SP (Topic Completion), 400 Col (2 Pages)