(PP-F3) <<Worn out Welcome>> (Zelrius)

"Y-Yeah," she winced a little, her embarrassment growing, "that was just...sad. Even for me, who is terrible." Ayumu groaned a little bit. Then, clearing her throat, did her best to pretend that never happened, taking her next turn.

ID# 38719

BD: 2 (*cries*)

She felt better about this time. Surely she could deliver a good hit, even if it wasn't critical. Besides, failing wasn't an option. She could do-

Those positive thoughts were interrupted by a vine on the forest floor, placed in such a trolling sort of way that she didn't really notice it. So she tripped on it. And flailed like an idiot. And fell on her face. Lovely.

"I hate my life..." she mumbled, not even bothering to get up. With a yawn, the very bored Dark Elf decided to actually do something,

MD: 7 (*cries moar*)

As she slowly tried to get back up on her feet, the elf drew his sword. He was able to attack her before she could react or even fully get up. Biting her lip to hold back a cry, Ayumu fell back. She cringed as she felt the familiar sensation known as pain start to creep in. The elf yawned again, not phased by anything.

"Well...this sucks..." was all she could find to say.

Dark Elf: 12/12

Ayumu: HP: 3/12, EN: 2/3

Zelrius: HP: 184/184, EN: 46/46

Zelrius watched as Ayumu fumbled again and fell. He thought for a second to intervene then and let the Dark Elf who was boss. He decided against it when it didn't attack. Zelrius saw the shift in movement from stillness from the being as soon as Ayumu got back up. Zelrius moved to interject, but stopped for a second, letting the blade hit her. In his mind, the only way she was going to get better was to let her get hit by the blade. He waited until just after the Elf began to move to do so himself, that way she would get hit, learn her lesson, and Zelrius would still stop the Elf before he killed Ayumu.  

ID 38739 BD 3+4 Accuracy = 7, Hit. MD 7-3 Evasion, 4 Miss

11 Damage + 5 Charge.

Dark Elf: DEAD

Ayumu: HP: 3/12, EN: 2/3

Zelrius: HP: 184/184, EN: 45/46

Throwing a quick slash through the Elf, it was gone just like that. Zelrius pulled out one of the crystals he had on hand and pointed it at her, simply stating "Heal" in a flat tone. The boy then rifled through his inventory quickly, sending Ayumu a Trade request, trying to give her the Mat dropped by the Dark Elf. He didn't say a word as he sheathed the Blade of Lucifer and dusted off his cloak and tuxedo. 

She bit her lip, rather humiliated. Sure, she didn't have the experience that most players did here in SAO, but she could at least hit her intended target most of the time. Today though, she had made a fool of herself in front of a high-level player. Ayumu really had tried, but it would seem that the odds were frowning upon her at the moment. Glumly accepting the trade request, she rose and stood on her feet,

"T-Thanks. Sorry for being such an idiot just now. Its pretty ridiculous that I couldn't even hit the thing once," she sighed, then trying to shrug it off, yet staring down at her feet with embarrassment "I-I guess I should go back and complete the quest by bringing the Armorsmith the mat. Thanks again...for saving me. I wish I could've done it on my own...but such is life."

Zelrius watched Ayumu for a second and watched as his health crystal brought her health back to full. He let out a sigh of relief, thinking of all the hate he might have just saved himself from all the potential people who cared for her. The last thing I need right this moment is more resentment from other players, lord knows I have enough of that to go around, He thought in light of the quest coming to a close. The boy frowned at her expression and demeanor, the boy jingled his sheath a little, genuinely feeling bad about what he had just done. "I apologize that I let it hit you Lady Ayumu, I should have just killed it." The golden haired Commandant spoke those words, but that was not what he felt bad about. He knew full well what was bugging her so, and Zelrius hated himself for inadvertenly embarrassing her and showing off like a douche. 

"Well, it isn't entirely your fault, the game decides when to and when not to assist your aiming. Don't feel too badly. Invest in your skills, and for god sakes get better equipment." He ended that with a slightly humrous tone. "If you lack the Col or Mats to do so, all you have to do is ask me nicely and I will see if I can't get a hold of some Perfect Quality items for you." 

(I guess I can close the thread now. I dunno lol. XD)

"Eh, no need to apologize," she shook her head, "I'm fine. I'm not afraid to get hit once in a while, and I'm not completely helpless. And yes - I agree...I need to get some skills and new equipment," she chuckled a little, responding to his humor, "again, thanks for the offer. You're very kind." After a pause, Ayumu sighed a little, "well, I suppose that's it for the day. I hope I run into you again soon...its been nice to not have to do quests alone," she gave a tiny grin, "I'll be off now to get this quest over with. I know I'm just a weak low level, but hey: if you need to do something to get some SP, but it would be boring to do it by yourself, message me if you don't have anyone else to do it with. I'll most likely be up for the challenge." then, after saying her goodbyes, went to go cash in her mat. for the armor and finish the quest.

Summary
Zelrius: 200 Col + 1 SP
Ayumu: 200 Col + 1 SP, + Leather Coat Uncommon Light Armor (from quest)

Thread Complete