(PP-F1) <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> (Ace9)

Horunka Village - probably the smallest settlement on floor one. Why was she here? Ayumu was bored, and that combined with the need for more experience to level up, she came here to take the <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> quest again. Hopefully she would have some successful looting, and gather some more mat. She was going to need it whenever she opened up her blacksmith shop soon. Her eyes scanned the ten little buildings in the tiny town. From what she could remember, the quest prompt was in the two story building by approaching an NPC woman, then agreeing to help heal her daughter by accepting the quest. Then she would go into the forest, fight some "Little Nepents," then eventually find one with a flower to cure the kid. Ayumu mentally went over these quest details as she walked through the quiet town. As she neared the building, she noticed someone rather familiar ahead. Frowning a little, it took her a moment to match the face with a name. Then, finally remembering, she approached him with a grin.

"A pleasant surprise seeing you again," she greeted Red, "I didn't think I'd find you here. How's it going? Are you here for the quest too?"

(sorry for making the intro so short. multi tasking right now)

Edited by Ayumu

Red turned back to the sound of a female speaking to him. "Ah, neither did I expect to see you here!!!!" Red said. "What quest??? The Secret Medicine of the Forest one??? Yah! Sure am!!!!!" Red replied to her. "Why else would I be in a run-down village like this???" Red smirked at his attempt to be funny. Red then looked to Ayumu, and then said: "Hey we should do this together!!!!" Red simply sent a party request, and not even waiting to see if she came with, he headed to where the NPC that was to give them the quest was. Red walked up to the house, knocked, and was almost simultaneously the door was open by a female NPC. The NPC invited them both in and asked Red if he would like some water. "Umm... Sure!" As the NPC took water to both Ayumu and Red, he could hear the sound of a child coughing in the background. The NPC began to talk about her daughter, and sickness, and blah blah blah. Red pretended to be listening until she got to the part about the Little Nepents, where Red actually leaned in to hear more.

She started talking about how some of these <<Little Nepent>> have a flower blooming atop of their mouth, and that that could help her heal her child. Red acccepted the quest for the <<Little Nepent's Ovule>>, then looked over to Ayumu. "Well? You coming with?"

(OOC: More quest info here: http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Medicine_of_the_Forest)

(OOC:Sorry, in a hurry)

"Eh, I guess you're right," she shrugged, "not much to do around here other then that quest I suppose," then answering his question, "well, sure! I-" she cut herself off in surprise, as he just sent her the party invitation and ran off. Ayumu blinked, not sure what to do for a moment, then quickly accepted the invite, running after him and calling,

"W-Wait up! Don't just run off like that!" She cried, eventually catching up to him. They both entered the building after the NPC let them in, activating the dialogue to lead to the quest prompt. As the whole scene ran through: with the water, and the saddened mother telling them her and her daughter's story, Red seemed rather uninterested. Sure, she was just an NPC, whose illness would just reset again and again as each player took the quest...but still. Ayumu frowned a little, but quickly cleared her countenance and mind. The woman got the details pertaining to the quest, and the prompt appeared. After Red accepted, she nodded,

"Yeah, I'll come with. I mean, I was planning on doing this quest again anyways. I've already done it once, and it wasn't too bad. We should be able to handle those Nepent things. Besides, you seem like a higher level then me now. You're probably even more capable," she shrugged, "so yeah - I'm in. Let's go!"

As Red started to walk out of the village, the safe zone, he got reminded of something. save zone reminded him of the little purple places on Zelda and the Phantom Hourglass,  which was rather old seeming by the time Red played it. But it was fun, most definitely. "So, Ayumu," Red said, "What have you been up to???" Red felt a change in his own behavior. He was not near as shy around her as he was last time. Last time..... Red was new. New to the world. He hadn't left that inn room in quit a while before going out into the floor one plains one random day, and then he met Ayumu and he met Koumori. Red began to look at the ground to see if there were any of the flowers that could make herbs and be in teas. He found one. A pink and white one. Now Red had not memorized all of the names of flowers, but this one was kind of pretty. And when he picked it up, he finally got lucky with the flowers. it was indeed good enough for teas. He put it into his inventory and continued walking with Ayumu. For once, he had found a flower that wasn't molded. 

Loot:18

Success! +1 Mat

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Time
38844 8 5 18 2 Ace9(Red) Msg_hover2.png 2015-11-15 07:34:40
Edited by Ace9

They left the village, venturing towards the little forest where they would find these Nepents. Her mind went back to the first time she did this quest with a friend. The creatures were stubborn, and it was a close call...both her and the other player at low health by the end of it. "Oh, me?" she raised an eyebrow, "well - I've done my best to keep busy. You know, completing a few quests here and there, hunting, and the like. I'm planning on setting up a Blacksmith shop soon on one of these floors. What about you? What's kept you busy lately?" Ayumu asked as well. Not really watching where she was going, her toe knocked against something.

ID# 38920

Loot: 19

+1 mat!

Curiously, she bent down to pick it up, finding a lovely azurite stone. It would make a great pigment, possibly to color the hilt of a sword once she opened her shop. With a smile, she put it in her inventory.