[PP-F2] Overthrowing the Queen <<Long live the Queen>> (Seul) <COMPLETE>

After he had done charging his sword art, Nobuyuki found a good place to land his attack. "Right there!" Nobuyuki saw the opportunity. The young warrior lunged forward. With his sword art ready, he swung an attack toward the wings of the queen wasp. With another consecutive attack, he deal a good amount of damage to the wasp. "Switch!" He shouted, switching place with Seul, as he retreat back. "Get it!" He shouted.

ID: 40395

BD: 7+1=8 {Hit!}

Seul: 60/68 HP [Energy: 11/17] (HATE: 1) [Light Momentum] [Keen]

CaptainUndead: 24/24 HP [Energy: 0/6] (HATE: 1)

VS

Wasp Queen: 22/50 HP | DMG: 12 ( - (4 * Snake Bite: 2x1) = -8 DMG)

Edited by CaptainUndead

On cue, he switched places and followed up the assault with another Fad Edge. The Wasp Queen had been ready to chase down his fellow player, but the hate generated from his sword art forced her attention on him. She turned to face Seul once more and led in with her stinger ready to pierce, but he used his trusty shield to block the hit and awaited for the final blow to be dealt as she was dangerously close to dying at their hands.

ID# 40399 results:

• Battle: 6 (4 + 2 Keen&LM / Keen Activated) | Mob: 2 | Craft: 5

Party Status:

• Seul [HP: 60/68][EN: 7/17][Hate: 2][Keen: +1 BD]
  • CaptainUndead [HP: 24/24][EN: 0/6][Hate: 1]

Monster Party Status:

• Wasp Queen [HP: 2/50][DMG: 12]

Commands:

• Seul attacks the Wasp Queen: Hit, -4 EN, 5 x 4 Fad Edge = 20 Damage!
  • Wasp Queen attacks Seul: Blocked!
Edited by Seul

The moment the wasp came down for a hit, ha saw the opening in his eyes. Once the attack was blocked by Seul, Nobuyuki dashed forward for the attack. One simple swing of a sword seal the kill, as the Queen Wasp fell from the sky and burst into million pieces that slowly fade into the air. "Nice job there, Seul." Nobuyuki cheered, raised his hand for a high five. With the boss defeated, now all they need to do is to return to town. "Alright, I suppose I should be heading off now. I guess I'll see you in somewhere in the future." 

ID: 40404

BD: 6+1=7 {Hit!}

Seul: 60/68 HP [Energy: 11/17] (HATE: 1) [Keen]

CaptainUndead: 24/24 HP [Energy: 0/6] (HATE: 1)

VS

Wasp Queen: 0/50 HP | DMG: 12 ( -4 DMG)

Edited by CaptainUndead

"Thanks, that was way too easy." He replied while bringing his hand up to complete the high five. "Alright then. If you ever need anymore help, I'll be floating around somewhere in this grand castle. Just give me a shout." With the job done there was nothing left to do but wander off somewhere as he usually did once he finished a quest. Offering up one final wave, he decided to press deeper into the woods for some extra training on the creatures that roamed the area. They'd probably cross paths again one day and hopefully it will be as allies once again.

(Feel free to keep the matriarch's stinger. I don't really need it-.)

Seeing Seul walked off, Nobuyuki decided it'd be a good idea to return to town. It had been a rough day, and Nobuyuki had just finish his first boss in SAO. Although he did get a huge help from a strong warrior like Seul. "I still have a long way to go, am I?" He sighed, thinking of the long way ahead to get to the front line. Although the time in Sword Art Online has been pleasant, Nobuyuki began to felt homesick. He missed his friend, parents and the old way of living. But that's not something he can choose or decided.

SUMMARY

SEUL: +1 SP; +200 Cols

CAPTAINUNDEAD: +4 SP; +200 Cols; +1 Matriacrch's Stinger

THREAD COMPLETE