[PP - F5] Old & New Memories, Rewards (Opal)

She has that question on her mind for a while ago and while straying true to her nature, possed it without any restraint. The reply was something she, if not expected... at least took a guess at it. In return she was a bit surprised to hear her mention the code... true she wielded a katana and demonstrated her prowess in Kenjutsu. 'maybe I should've paid more attention.' she thought as she continued to listen her. It was nice to see a meet someone initiate in similar teachings to her own. "I can't imagine what you've been through but I do know that Bushido is 'a way of life' overall rather than just a 'way of the sword'. So hearing you find a strong sense of self makes me think that you had learned that lesson, not to mention the fact that your sensei actually knew what he was doing. I'm sick of all these samurai wannabes around here"

That was what she had to say about that particular theme, she then looked Opal's expression as she spoke the last phrase. "But hearing that she died..kind of makes me sad. I quite liked that part of you, it was a... new thing for me to witness." They now were entering the safe area that the setlement offered. After making sure that her white furred companion, that until now had been quiet due to fighting sand, was around. The blonde let her hand brush through her hair, guiding it behind her right shoulder while getting her bearings on where they were and where the teleport gate was. "It seems it time to part ways for now. I want to thank you Opal for accompanying me today, it was a lot of fun and I'm glad we had a chance to casually talk a bit."

ooc: after you post I'm gonna post and lock it if that's OK with you

"He is a good teacher, and even now in stressing situations, he continues to teach and guide. I however, as a student, feel I need to understand myself more. I allow my emotions to guide me more than my will of sword, and my will of life. I still have anger issues and am a hot mess most of the time. But I am thankful for the time I spent on that lonely mountain with him, without those disciplines, I would never have become the woman I am today." Opal offered a ruby smile to the blonde at her side as they had safely returned to Armadillo and with a nice little bounty as well. It was not much, but every point was very much desired these days especially with the dry collection of quests left for Opal to partake in. 

As Ariel had mentioned her former self had passed away, Opal could only offer another half smile, "In order for creation to be possible, somethings just need to be destroyed. Even in the wake of disaster, even in the wake of heat and humidity, beautiful flowers find ways to survive and become beautiful again." It was all she had to conjure at the moment, with the heat and sand licking over her flesh, Opal smoothed the damp locks of inky black from her forehead and her katan disappeared into her inventory. Taking a step forward but keeping in mind of the heat, the raven haired woman brushed a hand along the shoulder of the female and pressed herself to her in an endearing hug.

"It was great to have this opportunity to spend time together as well. Whatever paths we follow from here on, I will know I have made not just an ally, but a very good and dear friend as well. I shall part with you now, we are both hot messes." Opal removed herself from the blonde and took a step back, waving gently in the hot wind as she pressed herself to the teleport and left within a blink. 

The blonde returned the embrace as she was accustomed with the ones Teayre's gave her almost every time they meet. But while T-chan's were more like a you would hug a little sister.. this time she got a different feeling stirring up inside her. Unable to properly categorize it, she put it as a reaction upon hearing that she considered the blonde her friend. Despite them both being drenched in sweat, it wasn't an unpleasant feeling. She tried to brush it off by clumsily saying "I thought we were already friends!" and waved at her as she watched her figure disappeared... With a sigh and a smile she turned towards her, by now golden tinted companion that has been unusually quiet during this time: "Don't tell me you are sad that she left?" she asked... not sure if it was addressed to Kimba, or herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------The End------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards:

1. Ariel: 4 SP, Weapon of the Sands.
  2. Opal: 1 SP, 400 col.