[OP-F1] Where Is Yue?

Haine was panicking as she raced all about floor one frantically. Something horrible had happened today? Oh no! The most dreadful thing ever!!!

Yue had gone missing recently.. and she wasn't anywhere on the map.. she wasn't able to track her pet.. the fear that Yue was dead had came over the worried bluenette.

She teared up as she opened her inventory and pulled out Bunny-chan. She wailed as she buried her face into the plush white bunny.

"B-Bunny-chan? Wh-what are we gonna do? Yue has to be playing hide and seek with us ne?" she sniffled as she used her stuff toy to childishly wipe her tears on.

Deep inside.. Haine knew that Yue was very prideful. She would NEVER want to do anything with "games" and she was very stuck up and selfish.. So something had to be wrong..

*He hears a lady.. maybe a 15 year old crying near the tree he sneaks up behind her but trips and face down into the mud...* "HI!" He says excitedly as he gets back up... "Are you ok?" He says worrying about her as she started to get dreadful red eyes... "Oh Hi you two!" He says two them both... " Sorry I didn't see you..." He whispers to the other boy...

Meanwhile, in an enchanted forest- okay, nevermind. This was no enchanted forest. More like digital forest.

Elyth laughed with tears in her eyes. Her jokes always made her laugh at the ironic situations she was always in.

Yep, lost again. Goodness, all her adventures happen when she got lost. And this was the first floor, the one she had mapped the most of. She sighed, and took out her map. Luckily, this place was already mapped. Unfortunately, there were no routes back to any town. Just an endless loop and spiral that lead from one place to the next.

"...why?" Elyth sobbed. Oh well, she'd just have to wander. Again.

SAO was a butt for not having map merchants.

Annnnd now there was a nudging on Elyth's back. She turned back, and jumped, only to see a white wolf... stuck in a trap.

"OHHHHHHHHH (censored profanities)" Elyth muttered, before moving closer to the still wolf.

OOC: Ish this alright?

And there it was, a white wolf, laying still on the ground.

"What is this?" Elyth thought. It wasn't everyday one saw an albino wolf inside a game. And he didn't have a monster cursor either. So what was he? A familiar?

Oh. yeah! Haine had a familiar that was a white wolf. Her name was "Yue," wasn't it?

So... why was the familiar lying on the ground, looking dead but not yet dissolving into pixels?

And what was Elyth supposed to do about this?

She hurriedly took out her SAO manual, the one she had gotten from the merchant just before the death game began. She flipped to the "familiars" section, but couldn't find anything on dead-and-not-dissolving familiars.

Looks like she'd have to find her way to town, to ask someone before the wolf actually died. She wouldn't want Haine to see this. Well, after she got the white wolf out of the trap.

This was getting complicated.

"Y-Yue.. I cant track her! It wont let me!!!" she wailed as she stood up and tried to even her breath. "H-Hiroki! and A-Atlus! Can you PLEASE help me find Yue? I'll do anything!!" the bluenette pleaded as she clasped her hands together desperately.

That white wolf meant everything to Haine.. everything..

Suddenly, Elyth felt a chill go down her spine. She ran faster, carrying the lip wolf in her arms, and for once, not getting lost.

Soon she had reached the Town of Beginning, and raced into the city, keeping a close eye on both her map and the road in front of her. Where was a beast-master? Usually, this place was full of them. Or, maybe, where was Haine?

Elyth furrowed her brow, but kept on running. DAMN! Now what was she supposed to do?

Soon, she found a random person with a familiar. She jumped onto the person, staring him in the eye. "Quick, tell me! Are there any methods to revive a familiar?"

"Uhhh?" The person stuttered, but after a few seconds of Elyth's intense glare, started relaying all that he knew. "Th-there's a special flower that's rumored to revive a dead familiar, on Floor 5! But the owner of the familiar has to feed it!"

Elyth immediately jumped off and started looking for Haine, relieved.

"HAINE!" she shouted over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...

Miaki heard a commotion going on close by while exploring the vast size of the first floor. The were cries and shouts going back and forth. One of the voices sounded familiar to him. "Haine?" He heard the same voice cry again and started running. Haine!" As he got closer Miaki saw that it was indeed Haine that he heard. She was running, followed by a few others, towards someone who was carrying a limp white wolf. "Wait.... Isn't that?" Miaki ran forward with new found haste. "HAINE!"

"E-Eh?! Wait I know-" she was cut off when Hiroki came back carrying a white-like wolf in his arms. That blue tattoo mark... it was DEFFINETELY Yue!! She quickly thanked Hiroki about a hundred times before hugging Yue tightly. She was passed out, it looked like that at least.

"Bunny-chan? That's just my stuffed toy! I found a real companion," she smiled softly at the teen.

"And I'm fine now that I found Yue!" she exclaimed to all that could hear.

Watching Haine cry hurt Miaki more than ever. Her best friend was hurt. Miaki attempted to make her feel better. He couldn't see Yue's HP but knew that since the white wolf hadn't vanished then it was something else.

"Well she isn't dead otherwise we wouldn't be here looking at her. It must be something else. A status effect or something." He looked around at everyone gathered. "Does anyone have a cure crystal?"