[PP-F7] Return of Two Friends

"You know what. I am going to do something today." Clarence said triumphantly to his adorable penguin. The penguin nooted and ran into a chair, rolling on the ground and trying to get up. "At least you are trying." Clarence mumbled to the bird and helped him up, getting an adorable noise in response. Just, if I do something. Who should I call up? I know, someone who I wasn't able to see at the... party. Zelrius!! Clarence shook any depressing thoughts away and opened his messaging system, typing away to Zelrius.

"Hey Zel! Looooong time no talk. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out and go mat gathering on the mountains of Floor 7? I know a good place. Also, Congrats on the Floor boss..... I may or may not check up on my friends from info brokers...... anyways. Message me back when you get this and if you wanna hang out!

~Sincerely, Clarence. (And Noot, he keeps bumping my leg)

Clarence leaned against the head of the bed and waited for a reply. "I hope he wants to do something, I've been bored and I'm developing Cabin fever."