[F1] The Musictorium (Grand Opening)

A large sign outside the small build reads 'The Musictorium' below and above it little musical notes sit in each corner. As you enter the store you hear a small chime from a bell overhead put there to alert the store owner he has a costumer. 3 small wooden cabinets have sit on the right wall and each one has a different word inscribed in it to tell the costumer the quality of the contents inside. A red rug covers the ground and a musical stand lays folded up in a corner. One seat sits up against the back wall meant to be used to sit on when the owner plays music. The song Frosty The Snowman plays in the back ground. 

Stock:

Spoiler

Uncommon: none

rare: none

Perfect: none

Prices: all are negotiable

Spoiler

Uncommon: 100 col or 2 mats

Rare: 150 col or 3 mats

Perfect: 200 col or 4 mats.

Orders:

Spoiler

Zandra Zift- in progress (1 rare)

Edited by Rag

I felt good. I mean who wouldn't. I had just opened my own store and was hoping that this good feeling would continue. I knew my luck would most likely end but I decided to go for it anyway. I pulled out a crystal and my flute and pressed the flute to the bottom of my lower lip. I curled it back and blew. The noise was like a cat dieing. I winced and stopped playing. It didn't even know a flute could make a noise that bad. 

ID# 38912 results:

Craft: 4

+1 bad item.

-1 mat 

I decided to try again and took another of my materials out. I did the same thing I did with the flute the first time and perpared to play music. I took a deep breath and sat up straight. All I had to do was blow and play the right notes. Everything would be okay. And it worked the music came out wonderfully and when the song was done I clapped. I clapped for minutes and blew kisses at a fake crowd.

ID# 38913 results:

Battle: 4

Craft: 10

Loot: 6

MOB: 1

+1 uncommon item. 

-1 mat

The next day I sit down and put my flute up tomy lips. I click the music off and take a deep breath. I straighten my back and shake my legs. I place my music on the first notes. The music was close to okay but wasn't good enough. I bet I could probably clear it from the crystal and so I try doing so. I completely mess up and lose the mat. 

39002 9 9 6 5 Rags Msg_hover2.png 2015-11-16 16:36:51

-1 mat

+1 bad item 

I take a moment to relax and try again. The music turns out great. Up until the end when my lips got stuck in the whole and I started screaming. Again the music just isn't with me but I can probably try to clear it. I put it aside to try some other time taking a deep breath. 

-1 mat

+1 bat item

ID# 39005 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 8

Drawing out my last two materials I perpare one for playing. I grab my flute and wash it even though I don't have to in this game. I put my fingers just over the holes and begin playing the song. I sink into the song my heart washing away with it. This was one of the things that kept me sane as I played. It wasn't enhanced or anything but it was good.

39166 3 8 5 4 Rags Msg_hover2.png 2015-11-17 16:30:29

-1 mat

+1 good item

trying again I played another tone. Flipping from note to note to I blew into the flute. Jumped from note to note and I kicked out my legs as I played. The song was close to done and Iwas starting to have a good feeling about this. But suddenly it came up just short. I attempt to clear it. But it fails. 

ID# 39175 results:

Battle: 1

Craft: 7

Loot: 6

+1 bad item

-1 mat.

Edited by Rag

Zandra entered another performer shop. He looked for the perform. When she found him she walked up to him. She looked at what he had in stock."Hi, my name is Zandra. Pleassure to meet you. Im in need of some monster calling crystals. I would like to buy it an place an order for crystals summoning twenty monsters. For example twenty uncommonor ten rares or ten uncommon and five rares. No real hurry so you can keep the perfect ones. Other people often only order perfect items. Trust me, I know that." She said to the performer, waiting for an answer.

"Yes I can do that. It may take a little while but I can do that." I say. This was my first customer and I almost wanted to scream in excitement. "So something that can summon 20 monsters. Yes I can do that." I say writing it down so I can keep track. "I will message you when they are done if that's okay, right now I am just getting a little more materials then I can get right to it." I say smiling.

I set down and grab my flute. I begin to play. This felt good. I hadn't played in a couple days and I needed to get on that order. I played the flute wonderfully as the music echoed through the tube and came out the other side to form a sweet melody. But I failed and frowned.

ID# 39831 results:

Battle: 7

Craft: 5

Loot: 12

I decide to try again and this time focus all of my energy and power into the song. My feet tap yo the beat and I close my eyes as I play going of the perpared sheet music. But I failed. The music was a sick screeching sound and I made a sad face.

39832 craft:5

+2 bad songs

+2 exp

Edited by Rag

It had been a day and I was ready to play! I kicked out my feet and put them up. I was determined to make the best song ever. Or atleast something to help my order. I begun playing. I could only hope they where good. It wasn't terrible but I was able to clear it so I didn't lose any mats.

+1 bad item

ID# 39986 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 6

loot: 16

I was ready to play again but I bet I just needed to take a short break from playing and tidy up. I swiped off the dust from the tops of the cabinets and cleaned off my flute. Now I was ready to play. The song was good but it wasn't great. I put it away in the back. I had this idea for the good items.

ID# 39989 results:

Battle: 8

Craft: 9

-1 mat

+3 exp

Edited by Rag

I yawned as I woke up from a chair in my store. Business had been slow and my luck had been terrible but I needed to just stick with it. I dusted off the counter and checked my order list again. I grab my flute ready to play as I wipe sleep from my eyes. The entire time the song sucks and I wonder if it's even worth it to play. This luck was terrible. As soon as I got over it I bet I could make some col.

ID# 40107 results:

Battle: 7

Craft: 3

Loot: 13

MOB: 2

-1 mat

+1 fail item

I decide to play again. Hopefully this time I can make something of value. Maybe a rare or even a perfect. I begin playing my eyes closed praying to every God to make something of value. Of course to no avail I make another bad item.

-1mat

+1 bad item

ID# 40108 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 7

Loot: 9

MOB: 9

Edited by Rag

I had been away yesterday and needed to catch up on orders. I yawn loudly and rub my eyes, I begin playing the instrument. It starts out iffy. I mean it always does but this time I just don't feel in the mood. And as always the song sucks. A tear swells in my eye but I wipe it away. Things can literally only go up. 

ID# 40374 results:

Battle: 9

Craft: 4

I begin playing again. Each blow strained and tired. I was running out of mats and I hadn't even come close to completing my order. I felt like I had been beaten to near death with a bunch of tennis rackets. But the song is the best I have ever made. It's amazing. As I finsh I scream in joy and look at the crystal. It's a rare item

ID:40375 Craft:11

+6 EXP

+1 rare item

-2 mats.

Edited by Rag

I prepare to play. I feel pretty good after yesterday. I switch out the song playing to the song Frosty the snowman. I smile and sit down. I begin to play and I smile. I smile at the song as it ends but I can't really sell it cause it doesn't have any enhancements.

ID# 40491 results:

Craft: 8

I begin to play again and my fingers jump from place to place. I focus on the music and I watch the way my fingers move. And I fail. I fall back and hit my head my flute rolls out of my hand and I watch as everything falls down around me. 

ID# 40495 results:

Craft: 1

+3 EXP

-2 mats

Edited by Rag

I begin playing the flute again. I had been doing okay in okay so far with my business but I still needed more work. I was planning on purchasing a enhanced flute that added something extra to my crafting. And as always the song fails. I frown but try again.

Craft: 1

The song is a version of Slient Night. It is a little bit more up beat. The song is okay as he starts it but  I don't get my hopes up. As always the song sucks. Frowning I toss it away and look around this store was so bare.

Craft: 5

Edited by Rag