[PP-F4] The killing of Mr. Chill (Opal and Coddexx)

Having seen a message, from a Higher level player who goes by the name of Opal, that was a call to new player to get a jump on SP  I couldn't pass it up. I decided to private message her and see what it was all about. Having just leveled from my little "hunting" trip I couldn't believe what I was hearing. it seemed almost too perfect. This is just what I needed to successfully jump start my time here. I can get so much more experience tagging along on a higher lvl quest than I could make from grinding down here in these grasslands. So ultimately I arranged with Opal to meet me by the Inn I was staying in so we could prepare for our quest to find and kill the Ice Elemental named The Avalanche. I clicked send on the message asking Opal to meet me here and waited my heart beating quick with excitement.

Spoiler

<<Avalanche>>

This quest takes place on Floor 4
This quest is repeatable

This RP will not count in the benchmark

mb_avalanche.png

Word from the Information Brokers speaks of a hidden respawning Field Boss on Floor 4. A small party reported having farmed the <<Ice Elementals>> found throughout the Tundra awakened a hidden Field Boss in the form of a giant <<Ice Elemental>>. This monster, identified as <<Avalanche>>, proved to be a dangerous opponent for the relatively low leveled party, and dropped a powerful Alchemical Concotion.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] pages of Rp  (21 or more posts)

-Avalanche must be defeated

-Maximum Party Size of 3

-Repeat completions will only yield <<Snowfrost>>

Avalanche Information:

<Avalanche> is a respawning Field Boss and has the following statistics:
HP: 100
Damage per Attack: 24

Rewards:

1. <<Snowfrost>> This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing resistance to Fire Damage for one battle. [The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect]
  2. 3 Skill Points