[sP-F1] The start of evac

Link start

As I looked at the walls and people, none of them I knew, I thought wow, this is so cool! As I felt the ground and the walls, I realized that I needed a sword. I had always like katanas and figured why not?! Took almost all of my money to buy it, but the purple hue it had made it all worth it. Imade my way to the nearest beast I could find and soon met a blue boar/hog thing and killed it. When it died, I cried. I never killed any thing before. I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard some mean person say " Stupid noob, its not real!" And because of those words, I feel no remorse about decking him.

His party surrounded me with swords drawn. "You little prick! I'll have your inventory for that!" he said. "Methinks not." I told him. "METHINKS!??  This is 2022 not 1822! All your items now. Hey! I sa-UGHHH" I stopped him with a sword through the torso. "Oh. Oh Heck naw your going down!" said one of his four buddies."If you leave now, you can catch him when he respawns" The sound like that of shattering glass rang out and the ring leader dissapeared with confetti like blue polygons. I was calculating which one I should take out first, and decided to go for the one with the shield first the broad sword second the naginata last, and the chick third.

Spoiler
Spoiler